Political discussions about everything
Agree, their blatant flaunting of multiple crimes tells you how corrupt our government has become enabled by complacent citizens.

Tell anyone what they did without mentioning their names, and this would be the typical response of a libtard:

WOW, that's terrible that person should be hung...uhhh, it was a Clinton? Sorry I no longer see your point.
I wish there was some way that we could stop this election and force ALL parties to come up with new candidates. 62% of likely voters don't trust Queeny. In a poll yesterday, 4% of those that are going to vote for Trump don't trust him with the nuclear codes. We're here trying to figure out who is the least horrible.
If Mitt Romney had had Trump's guts on illegal immigration (or any issue), he would already have been president.
But neither Mitt nor McCain had any idea how to fight.

Trump has little verbal discipline, but you can go see the buildings he has built. He is worth something like 5 to 10 billion. Anybody who thinks it is easy to take a 1 million loan and built it into a billion has only to try it and find out how staggeringly difficult it is.

We already know what Hillary will do if elected -- sell White House access (they sold the Lincoln Bedroom before), and perhaps even sell the nuclear codes.

But we've been down this road before. Millions of us lived under LBJ and Nixon, who were both liars and who sent 3 million young men to Vietnam.
% of those that are going to vote for Trump don't trust him with the nuclear codes.
What most people don't understand is that the President can't launch a nuclear strike by just pushing a button. The strike has to first be put into place by the military and it takes the President's authorization to move forward with the strike. So I Trump were to enter the codes all it does is give the military authorization, it doesn't launch any nukes.

My vote will be for who ever has a chance to beat Hillary and right now the only person with a chance is Trump. If there was any justice in the DOJ both Clintons would be prison for running their charity fraud operation and pay to play schemes.
My vote will be for who ever has a chance to beat Hillary and right now the only person with a chance is Trump. If there was any justice in the DOJ both Clintons would be prison for running their charity fraud operation and pay to play schemes.
https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/08 ... house-race" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We're heading for the best President money can buy.

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]