Political discussions about everything
By Intrepid
Another DNC staffer was killed in a natural gas explosion in a DC apartment building.

The Clintons don't fuck around when it comes to tidying up loose ends.
By Clownkicker
This just goes to prove there is no made up stupid shit that Loser Boy Assclown Insipid won't believe. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Any fake story that fits their idiotic partisan narative is always taken at face value.

No wonder he swallows all the stupid shit RealTool posts from his handlers.
When will you clowns learn that your handlers are not your friends. They consistently make you look like imbeciles.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Intrepid
I'm on my phone right now, but AssClown Loser tool just walked into another one. He never learns.
If someone else doesn't post the info I'll do it later on.
Prepare for another in a long line of beat downs AssClown Loser tool.
Your handlers are not happy with you.
By Clownkicker
:lol: :lol: :lol: Loser Boy Insipid is desperately looking for a way to weasel out of this one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's trying to get someone else to make the mistake of posting a phony story so he can claim he never did it.
Beware, tools. Don't let him sucker you into this one. :lol: :lol:

"I'm on my phone right now..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
johnforbes is the missing link.

He's so embarrassed by Insipid that belonging to a genus containing his ilk, john is ashamed to call himself "Homo".

And THAT's saying something.
By Intrepid
AssClown Loser Lucky's tool is twitching and Dogshitzilla is the first one to feel it.
This gets better and better and better...
By Clownkicker
Get off the phone, Loser Boy. People are waiting for you to "do it later on" already. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So far you've only had time to make three follow-up posts but still can't manage to find time for a post that includes your link to put me in my place. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I gotta say, this is the most pathetic dancing you've done yet.
It's truly humiliating. But then, you already know that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By johnforbes
I have no intention of criticizing Clowntoker's ancestors.

Surely they were fine and honorable folks.

For the record, though, it must be noted that Clowntoker left-parts his back hair.
By Intrepid
You see AssClown Loser Took, unlike you I have things to do, places to go and tasks to accomplish. I'm not anchored to a wheel chair and a colostomy bag, like you. I am out and about in the world, and away from a computer where it's easy to access and post links (I remember, and it's probably still true now, that your Butt Buddy the crotch sniffing Dogshitzilla doesn't know how to post a link. Ever figure that out?).

So anyway, I laid another trap and like usual AssClown Loser Tool didn't just walk into it, he hired a marching band, put on his cute little majorette uniform complete with twirling baton, and led the whole crowd into it. With Dogshitzilla the perennial follower, or better description, "running dog" following close behind.

A brief aside to educate Dogshintzilla. Do you know the origins of the term "running dog?"
Of course not, you're stupid.
So, it is actually a Vietnamese term the North Vietnamese used in derision towards their southern cousins during the long ago South East Asia war games where rioting hippies, feckless democrat politicians and other assorted scum caused the U.S. to take second place, but I digress. They described the South Vietnamese as dogs that ran beside the cart that was the aid and assistance provided by the U.S. but were unable to jump on board. So they had to just run alongside, barking and yapping. The term is intended as an insult, much the same way I intend it for Dogshitzilla. A running dog that always has to have someone to run alongside to lead him because Dogshitzilla is always a follower, not a leader.

Back on point. I saw the item on one of my news feeds yesterday as I perused the overnight reports but was unable to post the link that I KNEW AssClown Loser Tool would scream and howl about. Giving it some further thought, I decided to mention the item without attribution to allow AssClown Loser Tool ANOTHER opportunity to walk into ANOTHER trap. And he didn't disappoint.

So, without further adieu (which is correct, NOT, as Dogshitzilla the public school teacher once spelled it, "Adoo") here is but one link:

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/brea ... ffer-dead/

I selected that one because I KNEW the source, a Christian news agency, would drive AssClown Loser Tool into fits of apoplexy.

Emoticons, AssClown Loser Tool, we need emoticons. Don't disappoint, your handlers will be annoyed.
By Clownkicker
Even after I warned him about his fake story. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's so stupid and illiterate he didn't notice he linked an article that says nothing at all about a DNC staffer actually being killed in a gas explosion at an apartment house.:lol: :lol: :lol:
The cop out "allegedly" went right over Insipid's head. He thinks "allegedly" means it's true.
They made it up and then reported on what they made up, dimwit, just like Trump does.
Honestly, you Trump voters. You'll believe anything without a fact to back it up.

Dimwitted Insipid falls for made up stupid shit and then pretends he set a trap to try to cover his gullibility. But he's happy to piss away a half hour of his life hoping no one will notice his igno-rant is just an attempt to mask his self-inflicted humiliation. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now dance some more, Loser Boy Insipid.
By Clownkicker
^^^^Insipid posts crap within crap, but he still can't see it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Humiliate yourself some more, Loser Boy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Dogzilla
What in the holy hell are you on about, Toothache??? Your senility is really showing these days. What is it that you think you found?? I don't go on any horseshit religious sites, so you obviously are having your latest nervous breakdown for no good reason. :D
By Dogzilla
Yeah, Johnny....We caught it the first time too. Pretty good, but now throw one toward the Toothache. He's very deserving. Also, if you happen to run into that asshole, please tell him that I'm waiting over here to kick his puny little ass.
By Intrepid
Well Running Dogshitzilla, since you admit to being the same age as your heroine (no, that isn't the drug your butt buddy AssClown Loser Lucky skin pops, I knew a former public school teacher wouldn't understand the difference) Killery Rotten Clinton, that means I'm younger than you. And I don't physically abuse senior citizens, no matter how much they deserve it.

But an old perve like you will never escape my wrath.
Never.
Unless you take the easy way out like James.
Give it some thought.
By Dogzilla
I'm happy to see that you have come out of hiding to face your stupid lies. Please explain your above rantings and outright lies. Feel free to blame it on your Alzheimers.
By Intrepid
From the Gateway Pundit:
In light of this negative barrage of social media attention, it appears as though the Hillary camp is desperate to take the spotlight off of their queen and silence the ongoing uproar over her perceived medical issues. Following these bizarre incidents, this mysterious handler has now completely disappeared from the public eye. The Gateway Pundit first noticed that this man has been absent for 11 days, ever since he was first pointed out by the media. Perhaps the Hillary camp didn’t like him blowing his cover.

So, why has this mystery man suddenly disappeared from Hillary’s side? It looks like being questioned about her health issues has really struck a nerve, and the Democrats are doing everything to erase this man’s existence from our memories. What is Hillary hiding? If this man is simply doing his job and providing security for her, why would he suddenly be removed from all her events in the wake of this media attention? Something just isn’t adding up.
By Dogzilla
Toothache......You invoked my name in your nonsensical rantings......Please show me where I was in any way involved. In lieu of that, an apology would be accepted.
By johnforbes
Thas has inspired me to apologize.

I'm sorry for the way things are in China.

I'm sorry for the things I put on you.

But more than anything else, I'm sorry for John Denver for not filling the gas tank in his plane.
By Intrepid
Technically, Denver DVD run out of gas, however...he had just bought the aircraft, which was a kit plane built by the previous owner. Now, kit planes have to be certified by the FAA, but they must carry a sign or sticker in the cockpit that says, EXPERIMENTAL. The builder had modified the fuel selector that switched between tanks. The people that investigated the crash determined that switching tanks required the pilot to reach over his shoulder in a somewhat awkward manner, and that Denver became fixated on trying to move the lever and forgot to fly the airplane. Having taken flight instruction, one thing that is stressed is to NEVER forget to fly the airplane, even if you are dealing with an emergency etc. This kills many pilots every year.
By Dogzilla
RealJustme wrote:
He ran out of gas?? Really?
I have insider information that he was high before he crashed. Clown will try to argue that.
I'll bet it was a "rocky mountain" high.
By Dogzilla
LOL....I do love John Denver.
I know that Forbes has his faults....LOTS of faults....but some of his stuff does give me a chuckle
By sillydaddy
Over the years there have been many theories about how it came to such an end.
Some say the builder didn't follow the designer's instructions and installed a larger heavier engine
thus affecting not only the weight, fuel rate consumption, but the center of gravity requiring
recalculation of the amount of nose ballast. It could be all these modifications made a
dead stick glide impossible and the plane dropped like a rock as soon as the engine died.
By Clownkicker
johnny was actually thinking about his own auto-asphyxiation peccadillo, sitting suspended by his belt from his closet pole while listening to Broadway show tunes and jacking off down in his basement man cave.
By johnforbes
Dogzilla is correct.

But these are the dog days of August, and many of my quip staff members are at the beach.

When the crisp air of autumn arrives, and the multi-colored leaves drift gently through the October air, the frivolity will return like swallows to Capistrano.
By Dogzilla
Come on, Toothache.......Give it a shot. Try to explain what you were thinking, or just apologize. An admittance of being drunk on your ass would work too. I've been there once or thrice myself.

elklindo, don't confuse johnforbes with something […]

Committee Suppressed

As always, I present facts and evidence, johnforbe[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

8th Amendment

Sorry, lenders do due diligence. When Clowntoke[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]

" JAN 6 COMMITTEE SUPPRESSED SECRET SERVICE T[…]

Naw...they just do it......right Clown :laugh: