Political discussions about everything
RealJustme wrote:
Reutlingen, Germany: 1 Killed and 2 Injured in Machete Attack; Suspect Arrested.Police said the suspected attacker is a 21-year-old Syrian asylum-seeker unhappy with Western ways.
You think Europe is starting to get the hint?
Unhappy with western ways???

Merkel has indeed insured every major city in Germany is infested with mulsim refugees, many of then radical with no intentions of integrating with Germans, in fact they're demanding the Germans will be the ones to integrate with Muslim customs and religions, not the other way around.

Even if they tried to but the genie back into the bottle, there is no way for Germany to avoid the path Merkel has set them on, refugees are having children 3 to 1 over Germans and you can bet many of those children will become terrorists, the next generation of Germans will be more likely to have a Koran than a Bible. Germans are to naïve and meek to stop it.

Germans put liberal females in charge of all of their defense including Merkel as Chancellor and Ursula Gertrud von der Leyen as Minister of Defense. Both have slashed the federal police force and their military while spending billions bringing in masses of Muslims while claiming it was socially right thing to do.
Reports now say the German cops have released the guy arrested because he said he didn't do it and his DNA not found in truck...I always thought DNA tests took longer...
The guy is a Paskistani Muslim refugee...
begging the question if he is Muslim what was he doing at a Christmas gathering?
I bet he is the guy that did it...now they will never see him again..
They released a guy who wasn't in the truck? What were they thinking?
sillydummy honestly can't figure out why they didn't put him on trial and convict him.

"I bet he is the guy that did it..."-sillydummy

He wasn't in the truck but silly still believes he somehow drove a truck into a crowd.
Incredible... :shock:

Criminy, the stupidity of Trump voters.
They released a guy who wasn't in the truck? What were they thinking?
Here's what they determined about the Muslim they arrested last night as a suspect in the terrorist act. He's a 23 year old Muslim immigrant who came into Germany last year using a fake name, in July he was arrested for sexual assault of a German teenager, he was later arrested on drug charges plus other, what they called "petty" charges since he's been in Germany for a year. He failed to show up for his first trial, they reschedule and when he showed up he claimed he only understands the Pashto language, they couldn't find a translator so they had to cut him lose until they could rearrange the trial with someone certified who speaks Pashto to translate. He ran from the German police last night when they approached him.

They released him because they couldn't find his DNA in the truck? My question is why isn't he behind bars or deported for all the things he's done since being in Germany, including using a fake name? Immigrating to a country isn't a "right" it's a privilege.

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]