Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
The Post is now owned by leftist nut Bezos.

Twenty reporters were assigned to trash Trump, none to look into the largest pay-for-access scandal in American history -- the Clinton Foundation.

Faced with Hillary simply breaking the law by extreme carelessness (i.e., gross negligence) in handling classified material, the Post shrugged and supported her.
By Clownkicker
As always, all johnforbes has is ad hominem attacks because he can't refute a word of the Post article.

I doubt he even bothered to read it before he went into his "automatic inane blather mode".
By johnforbes
Immediately after Hillary wriggled out of her email lies with the help of the fix being in with Comey and Lynch, the Post pronounced Hillary the best choice.

That's idiotic.

Bezos owns the Post, which is of course doing very poorly financially (like most physical newspapers these days).

Bezos long ago opted for corrupt Hillary, and that's why 20 reporters have been assigned to destroy Trump and not a single reporter assigned to investigate the Clinton Foundation.

Bob Woodward is looking at many enormous scandals which dwarf Watergate (Benghazi lies, a fix in with DoJ and the FBI on misuse of classified email, the huge scandal of the Clinton Foundation) and what does Woodward do?

Nothing.
By johnforbes
Immediately after Hillary wriggled out of her email lies with the help of the fix being in with Comey and Lynch, the Post pronounced Hillary the best choice.

That's idiotic.

Bezos owns the Post, which is of course doing very poorly financially (like most physical newspapers these days).

Bezos long ago opted for corrupt Hillary, and that's why 20 reporters have been assigned to destroy Trump and not a single reporter assigned to investigate the Clinton Foundation.

Bob Woodward is looking at many enormous scandals which dwarf Watergate (Benghazi lies, a fix in with DoJ and the FBI on misuse of classified email, the huge scandal of the Clinton Foundation) and what does Woodward do?

Nothing.

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]