Political discussions about everything
Clinton cracks up over question about FBI probe into email server
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... ailsignout" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Watch the queen laugh about her email abuse, she feels she's above the law and apparently Obama feels the same way, he's already announced the FBI's findings as" nothing there" even though they are still investigating.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Big mistake by Hillary....it may appear she's above the law....but it only appears that way.

She forgets that Obama spoke in favor of her..

Now Obama may not care about America or Hillary...and

laughing at the law is one of the Clinton's pass times.

But laughing at the FBI in front of the whole world??? Not on Obama's watch....he will not have it.

So the question has to asked, "Hillary, will you drop out of the race...if you're indicted?"
Will Loretta Lynch pursue anything against Hillary?

Bill Clinton appointed her to one of her career-making jobs.

It is really sad, but it is unknown whether the rule of law still means anything. For example, if you are Hispanic you get to choose whether you obey the immigration law and pay income tax.
After Lynch announced today she's going to let the FBI be the bad guy and keep out of it, you know Hillary isn't laughing now. I'd bet anything Bubba tried to get her to stop any charges from being brought putting Lynch in the position of either having to disclose that (a crime) or facing criminal charges herself if it ever came out and she did stop charges from being filed. So she did the only thing she can do, stay out of any charging decisions since she knows there is a ton of evidence crimes were committed.

Top is off, there's a new investigation into Hillary using her position to obtain insider information for her hedge fund son-in-law.
Clinton sought secret info on EU bailout plans as son-in-law's doomed hedge fund gambled on Greece. Clinton stepped down as secretary of state in 2013 to run for president. But newly released emails from 2012 show that she and Clinton Foundation consultant, Sidney Blumenthal, shared classified information about how German leadership viewed the prospects for a Greek bailout. Clinton also shared “protected” State Department information about Greek bonds with her husband at the same time that her son-in-law aimed his hedge fund at Greece. The same month that Eaglevale incorporated its offshore arm, Gary Gensler, the head of the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission, which polices hedge funds, emailed Clinton that a bailout by the European Central Bank could “turn market sentiment” in favor of Greek bonds. A week after her son-in-law started his 325 million dollar Greece speculation venture, Clinton urged leaders of the European Union to commit to a Greek bailout.
Remember a few months ago, I told you he was acting on insider information from Hillary that Greece would be getting bailed out when he started his Greece investment trading. But sadly the UN changed their minds about the bailout, causing her son-in-law to lose 90% of his investors funds. Some are suing, claiming he insured them Greece would be receiving a huge bail out.
"Remember a few months ago, I told you he was acting on insider information from Hillary that Greece would be getting bailed out when he started his Greece investment trading. But sadly the UN changed their minds about the bailout, causing her son-in-law to lose 90% of his investors funds. Some are suing, claiming he insured them Greece would be receiving a huge bail out."-RealTool

^^^^^ C'mon, johnny, are you going to tell me you still can't tell the difference between silly typos and genuine ignorance? :lol:
Tool, the "insured" thing is not the only thing wrong with that paragraph.
That you couldn't catch them all even with a heads up only demonstrates your ignorance further.
And no, they didn't think their investments were "insured".
So who really got "spanked" Tool? :lol: :lol:

As for refuting the OP, I didn't even bother reading it or watching it. I'm so tired of RealTool's so-an-so is "toast" threads I fell asleep with yet another one.
I'm not voting for Hillary, so why would I care what she's doing?

Talk is cheap.
When something actually happens, one of you tool's can wake me up.

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]