Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
Looking through the pictures take just before the explosion something really jumps out at me. You have three young Islam looking men all wearing large thick jackets walking together into the airport but everyone else around them are wearing short sleeve shirts and some even tank tops and shorts. Alarm bells should have been going off in someone's little brain.
23.PNG
23.PNG (630.17 KiB) Viewed 2600 times
123.PNG
123.PNG (674.77 KiB) Viewed 2600 times
By Clownkicker
Tool, those guys look exactly like me when I travel. Except for the caps, I wear a backpack/suitcase on my back, carry a smaller bag of food, reading material, etc. in my hands, I wear my coat regardless of the weather at the airport because I dress for where I'm going, not where I am, and besides, there is no room in my bags. It's a way to take more with me without paying for an extra checked bag.

This thread is for morons who don't actually travel themselves.
By Clownkicker
^^^^Well, there's the first moron on this thread.

Any others have something useless to add?

By the way, Tool, I get passed right through the security checks in the 'preferred' lines. I don't wait in those other long lines precisely because they know who I am.
By sillydaddy
There's a video of an undercover cop who made one of the bombers...in fact it looks like the guy in the center in the posted pic. The vid shows the cop approaching the guy..who shoots the cop several times without hesitation.
So it appears the cops spotted them shortly after they entered.
By Clownkicker
^^^^ Insipid is all sour grapes because they no longer let him board at all, under any circumstances.

Well, that makes all my flights a lot safer. :lol:

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]