Political discussions about everything
As his wife is under federal investigation for her use of a private email server, former President Bill Clinton met privately with U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch at the Phoenix Airport Monday evening in what both sides say was an unplanned encounter.

An aide to Bill Clinton confirmed to CBS News that the meeting wasn't planned in advance: Clinton realized she would be on the same tarmac at the same time and wanted to say hello, adding that it's a courtesy Clinton "always extends" to public officials.

The meeting comes as former secretary of State Hillary Clinton is still under investigation for her email practices--and also came the day before House Republicans released a report criticizing the Obama administration's response to the 2012 Benghazi attacks.

Lynch told reporters that the topics of Benghazi and Clinton's email server did not come up, and that she and Clinton spoke largely about his grandchildren, golf and travel.

"Actually, while I was landing at the airport, I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport as I was leaving, and he spoke to myself and my husband on the plane," she said. "Our conversation was a great deal about his grandchildren. It was primarily social and about our travels. He mentioned the golf he played in Phoenix, and he mentioned travels he'd had in West Virginia."

"There was no discussion of any matter pending for the department or any matter pending for any other body," Lynch added. "There was no discussion of
OMG! What's next? W. met with Merkel. Ergo W. supported Hitler. lol

But wait, there's more! Speaker Ryan once talked to Obama! Clearly that means Speaker Ryan is a Kenyan Muslim supporter who is working to destroy 'Merica! :lol:
First of all, who would believe Lynch (who got one career-making appointment from Bill) when she claimed the content to the talk was innocent?

Nobody, which means she was dumb to do it.

Face the sad fact, the fix is in.

DoJ isn't going to charge Hillary with a single thing regardless of what the FBI might do.

I'd love to be wrong about this.

It would be delightful to believe there was a shred of honesty remaining.

But it becomes increasingly apparent that the rule of law doesn't apply to Hilly.
The AG of the United States meeting privately with the husband of a person under FBI investigation, whom she may have to decide to indict, is a stunning violation of ethics that no lawyer with the ink still wet on his diploma would consider.

Either they thought they could get away with no one noticing or they just don't give a shit knowing Obozo will give them cover and they can once again scam the controlled MSM.

Bill probably directed this meeting to take place so he could explain the likelihood of suicide, sudden fatal illness or airplane crashes that involve people who don't get the message or prove to be problematic to the Clinton outfit.
The meeting was planned and they attempted to conceal it by doing in on an airplane on a hot airfield in Arizona. Had a sharp reporter not noticed and raised questions, it would have never been report. Lynch knew the FBI would be interviewing Hillary in the next few days, and she knew what they would be asking, now Hillary knows the questions and what evidence they have ahead of the interview. Lynch did her part for the Clintons and now she's stepping back. Since that meeting Hillary has been huddled with her attorneys prepping her for the interview. This could be bigger than Hillary original email scandal.
Well just when I felt Lynch was doing the right thing by stepping back, turns out she personally selected the two DOJ prosecutors who will be determining if the FBI has enough to warrant prosecutions, and you guessed it both are black females that have donated to Hillary in the past.
Who else is supposed to "select" them, Tool? :shock:
It's her job, fer cripes sake.

And what do you have against black prosecutors? You seem to think that's an obviously bad choice.
Hillary isn't black, so it seems like a good option, doesn't it?
Are you saying whites prosecutors are impartial, but black prosecutors aren't?
Or are you saying only white prosecutors are any good?

You racist reactionaries have no shame.....or intelligence for that matter.
At this point it's up to the FBI to wrap up the investigation and make recommendations.

Clinton voluntarily went in and was questioned by the FBI.

Lynch has nothing to do with it at this point. Looks like the conservatards are barking up the wrong tree.........as usual.
Imagine if Hillary were a Repub and a Repub Attny Gen selected two Repubs who had donated to Repub causes to be "impartial."

Look, nobody -- on the Left or the Right -- believes the DoJ is impartial.

Under Eric Holder,and now under Loretta Lynch, the Dept of Justice itself has been corrupted into just another partisan entity.
The point is, dimwit, that RealTool went out of his way to suggest that there is something wrong with the prosecutors being black.

It's just one more in an endless list of unconscious racism in people of your sort.
Just as Loser Boy PunkAss Insipid thinks that one case of a bad black prosecutor automatically outweighs the hundreds of bad white prosecutors over the decades. It's unconscious.
The point is, he is oblivious to his own racism, just as you are.
You think it's perfectly "reasonable" and "sensible" to be racist.

The DoJ will always be headed up by someone of a particular political persuasion. They will always only be as "impartial" as human beings are.
If you're pretending that replacing Lynch with a Republican prosecutor would lead to an more "impartial" prosecution, then you're even more stupid than I have already imagined you to be.
If you're arguing we should do away with the DoJ completely because of human nature, then argue that.
Otherwise, welcome to the real world.
In his two books celebrating the many wonders of himself, Barry admitted he grew up with bitter feelings toward whites.

Anybody who thinks Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch were not chosen, in pertinent part, because of race is simply delusional.

There were tens of thousands of better qualified lawyers, but Barry wanted who he wanted.

So chosing two black female prosecutors who both contributed to Hillary, that was no accident.

The Dept of Justice has now lost all credibility in this.
If anybody needs an example of why the Clintons feel like they are above the law, well Comey just delivered it.

She had a private server with State department classified material on it. Period. She had it.
That is against the law. Period.

Anybody else would have been prosecuted.

"Uh....sorry officer....I really did not intend to be speeding....." See if that works next time you get pulled over.
Or,
"Uh....sorry judge....I really did not intend to kill the victim....."

Intent has NADA to do with it. She broke the law. But she got off.
If so, Belize is looking better and better.

I would have no say-so in their government doings, could not even vote, so I would not worry about the outcome of the country.

With Hildabeest in there, we will see lie after lie, and continued policies that will be the ruination of the USA.
I guess she did not "intend" to use private servers nor did she "intend" to delete all those incriminating emails....

It was just an accident...totally unforeseen ! :lol: :lol:

Clinton will be asked about this...but she will say it is all ancient history now ! :lol:
I never thought Comey, who was appointed by Obama, would do anything.

But mens rea has nothing to do with violating those statutes, which Hillary clearly did in failing proper custodial duty.

But it isn't surprising that the FBI joins the list of entities corrupted by politics.

Heck, I was so naive that I was surprised that the IRS admitted a few years ago to targeting groups based on politics.

But Hillary did about 1 percent as much as Petraeus did and his career was ruined.
Did you notice....Hillary brought Obama for "show and tell" to her rally in NC.

Notice too she spoke first while Obama sat behind her on a stool like an organ grinder's monkey :lol: :lol:

And just to please Bubba..Obama allowed Hillary to speak from behind the Presidential Seal on his podium.
Just look at these two people above.

These are two of the "leaders" of the country.

Little wonder the U-6 unemployment rate is 9.7 percent, with 12 million illegals, 45 million on food stamps.

And 59 percent black urban youth unemployment.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]