Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
No mention of Islamic involvement.
'Nearly 50 Killed' In Istanbul Airport Attack

Suicide bombers open fire before blowing themselves up at Turkey's biggest airport. Initial indications suggest Islamic State was behind the attack, the official said.
That Turkish airport is the most well armed and well protected public place in the country and yet it was still attacked.

And the conservatard theory about "gun free zones" gets shredded into pieces....

Idiocy on steroids!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll:
And the conservatard theory about "gun free zones" gets shredded into pieces
Gun free zones don't work, this was another example, in fact almost every mass shooting occurs in a gun free zone. The solution isn't putting up more signs or passing more laws requiring more signs, the solution is to get tough on the bad guys starting with profiling the hell out of them and then going after them.
RealJustme wrote:
And the conservatard theory about "gun free zones" gets shredded into pieces
Gun free zones don't work, this was another example, in fact almost every mass shooting occurs in a gun free zone. The solution isn't putting up more signs or passing more laws requiring more signs, the solution is to get tough on the bad guys starting with profiling the hell out of them and then going after them.
That Turkish airport is not a gun free zone. It's one of the most heavily armed and well protected places in the country.

And the conservatard theory about "gun free zones" gets shredded into pieces...

:roll:
By Intrepid
Someone should tell Elkindoofus the attack came PRIOR to the security zone. Terrorists have learned to attack where the largest concentration of victims are. The solution is to start eliminating radical muzzie, in great numbers. And get rid of the muzzie in chief right here.
^^^^^ Look at this fucking asshole, calling for the death of a sitting President that he calls the "Muzzie in Chief".

But now we can watch Stupid Fuck Assclown Loser Boy Insipid come back with his silly ass word games insisting that he isn't calling for the death of Obama.
Since Obama is already leaving on his own in a few months, calling to "get rid" of him now can only mean one thing: the FBI and the Secret Service should be notified to detain Insipid for questioning, at the very least.

Nothing but hate, calls for violence and killing, and death threats as usual from Loser Boy Insipid... :shock:
He's disgusting. The poster boy for our Trump "compassionate conservatives".
Elkin doesn't seem to even know what a gun-free zone is.

It doesn't mean the security and cops are unarmed.

It means ordinary citizens are disarmed, as they are across most of Europe, in Canada, Australia, etc.
I have a Canadian friend who is violently anti-gun ask me the other day if I have any guns, I just laughed and said sure, I thought he was going to choke on his beer "REALLY!!!". He asked me if I would use it, I said sure that's what it's for, he then asked if I would shoot someone if I found them in my house, again I said sure, unless he drops to the floor on his stomach and spreads his arms and legs, he's a threat so I wouldn't hesitate to protect my family. He said he would retreat to another room and call the police and could never shoot another person. I tried explaining to him that a person doesn't break into an occupied home unless he is up to no good and by retreating to another room instead of eliminating the threat he had just handed the advantage over to the bad guy. Forget the police arriving on time to do anything but tag his family's bodies. I told him he may be willing to gamble his family's life by turning the other cheek but I wasn't. Oh by the way, he also blamed the airport terrorist attack on guns! Libtards :lol: :lol: :lol:
^^^^Look at these Bozos. They're actually ridiculing gun free zones.

That is the same as saying they support more civilians carrying guns in airports and on planes. That's just nuts.
And I'm not being hyperbolic. You have to be certifiably insane to support that idea.

Anyone who can't understand that would lead to MORE shootings and deaths in airports and more planes being brought down (by friendly fire) or hijacked is simply too stupid to have a gun in their possession.

And if several civilians actually did take on a team of terrorists, when police arrived there would be no way for the police to tell who were the terrorists and who the good guys when the bullets were flying and all would be shot by police.
POLICE don't want a bunch of armed civilians in these locations, fer cripes sake. But as much as you always pretend to support the police and first responders, you don't give a damn about what they actually want.

The same goes for court rooms and schools and bars and concerts and sports events. A stadium full of armed, drunk, and belligerent fans will end up in deaths far more frequently than presently happens if half the fans are armed. Trials would end with the witnesses being shot while waiting to testify. Typical bar fights would turn lethal far more often. Police would end up shooting far more 'good guys' because they won't know who the 'good guys' are and must take out anyone who's armed. Only a complete moron would think that's a good thing and that it would lead to a safer society. There isn't even a debate about that. Ask any cop.
But I did "support" my point with my post, dimwit.

I pointed out that johnforbes couldn't refute a thing I said, just like you couldn't, as always.
That does a lot to "support" my point.
You morons are so stupid that you wouldn't even realize it if someone doesn't spell it out for you in so many words.
Tool, pointing out the obvious (which is necessary when talking to morons) that my post is apparently irrefutable does support my post.

Heck, you couldn't even refute my point that johnforbes is a loudmouthed pussy.
It's not "name calling" if it's true.
It's like my calling you a "tool". It's just a sad fact.
Sometime ago a reported asked Obama what he was going to do once his second term was up..since

it was evident some of his plans for the country were not going to be realized.....

His response, " Don't worry...I'm just getting started."
By Dogzilla
Hmmmmm.......For all the shit that Toothache gave me about the imaginary threat that I actually DID NOT make.....and here he is making a DIRECT THREAT on the life of the POTUS.........well, I probably just ought to go ahead and report his sorry ass. Just in case he hasn't already been seen by the Men in Black or something.

What da ya think, Toothache.......Should I or shouldn't I? Hmmmm??

Maybe you should gimme a reason....one way or the other.
Insipid, he IS on the right thread, dumbfuck.

You know, this one, the one where you threatened the President up there at 10:17 on Thursday, you fucking loser.
And as I predicted, you're here playing your silly ass word games to try to weasel out of your despicable call for violence.

Tell us how sad it is for you to be completely owned by some guys on the internet, Assclown Loser. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now DANCE for me, Loser. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The solution is to start eliminating radical muzzie, in great numbers. And get rid of the muzzie in chief right here."

I dunno, Toothache........Looks pretty damning to me. Anybody know which Federal facility would be interested in reading about this??
Have at it fuckwads. Let's watch you fail at this just like you two fags so spectacularly fail at everything else.

When I'm not marveling at your stupendous level of fail I'm laughing at you.

Here's two constants: Dogshitzilla is a pedophile who got booted from VW for calling for the assassination of a sitting president. He's also an idiot former public school teacher (sorry for the redundancy- that means, Dogshitzilla, that idiot and public school teacher mean the same thing) who writes things on here like, "LOW and behold," and that someone was, "In the THROWS of a dilemma." You'd think a teacher could use the propper word, but if you thought that you'd be wrong.
Here's some advice: get your kids or grandkids out of public schools so they don't have their minds corrupted by fools like this.

AssClown Loser Lucky is the same hate filled, frustrated, impotent loser asshole he was when he was posting as Lucky (fill in any of dozens of suffixes he had to use to circumvent his ban).
The only question is why is he so frantic to no longer be known as Lucky?

My guess is that his sentencing judge ordered him to no longer have any contact with his former drug associated lifestyle. We all remember how he used to brag about all the weed he smoked and the Mexican black tar he skin popped like the sissy bitch he is. Take it straight in the vein like all the really cool kids do AssClown Loser Lucky.
You're too cool and hip to wind up dead with a spike sticking out of your arm and a lap full of vomit.
Aren't you?
Give it a try sissyboy.
But until you do, throw your standard tantrum and perform for me, because you are a totally owned bitch.
And don't forget to spew some emoticons either, you got no game, mimicking, junkie-ass punk bitch.

Oh, and cripple too, can't forget that.
Translation-
Dogshitzilla: I got nothing that can compete and I can't refute the truth.

AssClown Loser Lucky: I'm so outclassed I better just STFU or get my junkie ass handed to me even worse.

Two owned punk losers owned again.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed