Political discussions about everything
Supporters of Sanders tossed chairs and made death threats against the Nevada party chairwoman at the event in Las Vegas, arguing the party leadership rigged the results of the convention in favor of Clinton. Nevada's Democratic party on Monday warned the Democratic National Committee that Sen. Bernie Sanders' supporters have a penchant for violence and may seek to disrupt the party's national convention in July, as they did during the Nevada convention Saturday. The Democratic National Committee has increased their convention security measures and have pleaded with democrats that democrats are not their enemies.
Anytime, I repeat anytime, there are out break outs of violence by groups, there are libtards involved.
All their positions are emotion driven, knee jerk reactions. They have no reason, logic and facts to back anything so they fly into a rage when confronted by facts.

AssClown Loser Lucky demonstrates this here daily.
No idea what "C + P" means (probably one of Clown's many gay references), but my eagle eye did spot a salient remark supra, which I take the liberty to append:

Liberals can tolerate anything except a different opinion.

Look at how angry kids like Grog and Clown get when confronted with the stupidity of their views.
No idea what "C + P" means (probably one of Clown's many gay references), but my eagle eye did spot a salient remark supra, which I take the liberty to append:

Liberals can tolerate anything except a different opinion.

Look at how angry kids like Grog and Clown get when confronted with the stupidity of their views.
Illegals are celebrating Memorial Day by defacing Veteran Memorials and ripping out small American flags from Cemeteries, libtards get it and applaud their actions as brave progressive moves. Another reason Trump has the support he does. Hillary needs to step it up a notch for the libtards to distract from her criminal acts, watch for her to pee on the grave of a fallen soldier and dare Bernie to top it.
It doesn't matter what I think Hillary would or wouldn't do, dumbfuck.

It doesn't make your made up stupid shit any less a pack of lies for idiotic Trump supporters, you imbecile.

You and johnforbes haven't got anything to post if you can't just make up your stupid shit.
For once you're right, sillydummy, it doesn't matter what dumbfuck RealTool thinks.

Yes, I should have said that about his lies instead of the phrasing I used.

Or was that directed at me and you're saying you support RealTool making up stupid shit and you don't believe anyone has the right to call your pals on made up stupid shit; the daily bread and butter of the Right Wing meal?

Is that it? You're just another lying hypocrite asshole?
Which is it, dummy? :lol:
More silly ass word games from the queen of silly ass word games.

And just so the queen can't twist it into another silly ass word game, I'm talking about AssClown Loser Lucky the pathetic cripple.

The whip has cracked, now the pathetic cripple will perform.
By tvd
Clownkicker wrote:For once you're right, sillydummy, it doesn't matter what dumbfuck RealTool thinks.

Yes, I should have said that about his lies instead of the phrasing I used.

Or was that directed at me and you're saying you support RealTool making up stupid shit and you don't believe anyone has the right to call your pals on made up stupid shit; the daily bread and butter of the Right Wing meal?

Is that it? You're just another lying hypocrite asshole?
Which is it, dummy? :lol:
Let's see, where do I begin....oh yeah... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That for a start. And secondly it was not silly that did the post, it was me.

Now who is the dummy? Rhetorical question....we all know it is Sigmoid Clown.

And ending up..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
tvdummy stops in to verify for us that he supports the Righty clowns who make up lies.
No surprise there. There isn't a reactionary Righty here who condemns liars except when he disagrees with their politics.
Other than that, liars are their best friends and a way of life.

It's also hilarious that tvdimwit seems to feel like his ass has been reamed for him every time I post and expose his stupidity and mental illness. He really has an obsession with his doctor sticking instruments up his ass. He talks about it regularly here.
Just another Righty closet case lets the truth slip out... or in, as the case may be.

It hurts so good, doesn't it, dummy? :lol: :lol: :lol:
But really, one a year is enough. Having three or four doctors perform the procedure on you each year just for fun is not healthy....mentally or physically.
By tvd
Jeezuz...dizzy from the SPIN, SPIN, SPIN.....whooooo.

Just cannot keep from spewing the last word, huh?

What I stopped in to support is this: "It doesn't matter what you think, dumbfuck."

Exactly what I said, no more, no less.
tvdipshit, I point out that I think it's bad that RealTool and johnforbes make up lies.

You said it doesn't matter that I think it's bad that RealTool and johnforbes make up lies.

In other words, you don't care that they lie and you don't think it's bad that they lie. You give them a pass on lying.
But you DO care enough to open your fat yap to attack me for calling them on it.
That is de facto support for their lies.

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing"

That's what your post supports, no more, no less.
johnforbes knows impotent stupidity.

In this vale of tears, few events hold less import than when johnforbes loosens his strained hat band and waves of ignorant hypocritical nonsense flow from his gaping, slack-jawed maw.

Not even elephants sport larger assholes than johnforbes' unfortunate mother produced.
^^^^^ And johnforbes parades his incredible stupidity in calling someone else "xeroxer" as he once again reproduces his own pablum verbatum.

Fucking imbecile. He doesn't even know he's making a fool of himself. Thus, his impotent stupidity. :lol: :lol:
Heavens to Betsy, Clownxeroxer seems petulant today.

To be polite, let me explain that there is a difference between a photocopy machine and the way things work on what we call the "Internet."

Clownxeroxer seems very unoriginal, but every one of my postings is de novo -- fresh, and from the heart.
Once again johnforbes demonstrates his utter stupidity by averring that utilizing an established form to make a post shows "unoriginality".

But this shouldn't be surprising as he is near functionally illiterate and he also thinks Shakespeare or St. Vincent Millay were "unoriginal" because they wrote in the established style of the sonnet.

johnny, my entire point is that you just aren't funny and you aren't even original, and I prove this by showing you funnier versions of your own posts.
If you don't find them humorous, then imagine how we find your less witty posts.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]