Political discussions about everything
First, declare bankruptcy to erase all the trillions that can never be paid back, sure the Saudi's and other countries will cry fowl, but it'll teach them and others not to try and buy America, it'll also force our politicians to live within our means.

Second, end the 7 wars that have either been started or continued by Obama. To end some of those wars we may need to turn some areas of the country into parking lots then simply leave sending a message don't fuck with us.

Third develop a security force to protect our borders, let's call them ICE. If someone is caught in the United States illegally they are deported within 24 hours and all assets taken to help cover the costs of the ICE operations. Anyone who hires a person here illegally, is fined $150,000.00 which is the estimated annual cost to tax payers for an illegal family of 5.

Forth, "every" federal public job position and agency should be vetted to determine if the return to the public exceeds the costs of those positions and agencies; if not those positions and agencies should be eliminated.

Fifth, politicians are held to the same laws they impose upon citizens. Any politician who lives beyond their public pay will be audited and prosecuted if they used their positions to enrich themselves.
But consider the contrary -- Hillary as president would be tantamount to another Obama term.

9.7 percent U-6 unemployment, 94 million out of the labor force, almost 45 million on food stamps, 12 million illegals seeking amnesty, 19 trillion in debt (an amount almost so large as to guarantee default absent inflation)...
You, nor he, will ever have the opportunity to see what those "first actions" would be.
There is only one logical winner in this race and that's Trump, which means we'll indeed see what those first actions will be. It's laughable to assume either Hillary or Bernie would get the support of Americans to be our next President. Biden is kicking himself for not running.
sillydaddy wrote:Elk...did you hear the comments in the video?.... hilarious!

"Kick his ass, Donald!" :lol: :lol:

It did looked to me like they were

protecting that guy from Donald! :lol: :lol:
Trump practically shit his pants when the guy rushed the stage!!!

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:
protecting that guy from Donald!
I agree, Trump is a 6'2" sandan level black belt who would have shredded that punk. Trump is a man's man, one of the reasons libtards are afraid of him. Another first thing Trump will do as President is banning men who feel like a woman from invading the privacy of real women and girls by entering their bathrooms and changing rooms. I can hear it now, "Dudes, you're men, get over it, now what's the next problem that needs to be resolved"
OMG!OMG!OMG!!!

Look, just LOOK at the grammatical and syntax errors committed by AssClown Loser Lucky the pathetic cripple in his latest post!

Horror of horrors!

This is the sort of thing that, when committed by others send him into his victory dance.

(Or what passes for a victory dance....sort of spinning round and round in his chair)
You might have a point if I ever actually criticized anyone's grammar and typos for simply being incorrect, Assclown Loser I'mstupid.

But I don't.
That you don't understand that only shows that you're a true assclown loser, Pinky Boy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now dance for us some more.
Your little whirl of pitiful foolishness wasn't very satisfying by itself.
I command it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AssClown Loser Lucky has no idea about the cowboy protective gear known as chaps. Apparently he thinks they are a full coverage piece of PPE. Being the Google mavin that he is, perhaps an image search would be in order before he again revesls his stupidity.
No doubt he also pronounces the word chaps the same way he describes the condition of his lips after the attendant pushes his chair around the block on a cold, windy winter day.

If someone poked AssClown Loser Lucky with a sharp stick he would bleed fail for a month.
Loser Boy Assclown is pretending he doesn't know about the assless leather pants worn by the likes of johnforbes.
Apparently he is trying to distract from his own apparel choices.
That, or he's demonstrating his ignorance again while shooting off his yap anyway.

Okay, Loser Boy Assclown Insipid, I won't ridicule your assless chaps anymore.

Geezus...don't take it so personally. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]