Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
Dogzilla, I prefer to end every sentence with a proposition.

Kidding aside, I'm aware of the rule you cited, but also with the saying attributed to Winston Churchill rejecting that and saying it was pedantry up with which he would not put.
By Intrepid
Dogshitzilla isn't worldly enough to grasp the reference Forbes. And the idea of a former public school teacher, who once commented on someone, in his words, being in the, "Throws" of a dilemma, taking anyone to task over grammar is fucking hilarious.

Perving on underage females in the ladies room has become more problematic in his native Noth Carolina after the governor defied Obozo. So Dogshitzilla has time on his hands.
By Intrepid
That's your job pedophile. Butt (spelled it that way on on purpose. You are too fucking stupid to figure it out on your own) it must be difficult hoisting your belly out of the way though. Maybe AssClown Loser Lucky can help next time you two get together to smoke his weed. Or if you are still sucking Twain's flaccid (that means limp, you drunken idiot public school teacher) dick maybe he can help. Or at least explain why you are so bent.

Perved on any hot 13 year olds lately? One of these days her daddy is going to find out and then you are going to be cured of your sickness...by a baseball bat.
By Clownkicker
....As opposed to Loser Boy Insipid who doesn't even try any longer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
See Insipid? My post shows wit.

Yours shows intellectual impotence; just self-declared victory dancing which shows just who owns whom. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But you're used to dancing for me, so I understand why you would show up to dance, even without a command.
You can't help yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By sillydaddy
See Insipid? My post shows wit.
Sometimes, I think Clown is just some wretched lonely guy :lol: :lol:
By johnforbes
Clowntoker is wretched, but not alone.

As the great liberal thinker Walter Lippmann noted, there is the world outside and the "pictures in our heads."

In Clowntoker's deformed skull, many weird pictures and voices are keeping him company.
By Clownkicker
Does this mean johnforbes needs more fiber in his diet?

Unlike healthy farts, the smelly flatulence johnny regularly unleashes on this forum is rarely funny.

And no, Frank Bank is Lumpy.
By johnforbes
It is difficult for all of us to digest Clowntoker's demented postings.

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]