Political discussions about everything
Los Angeles Times- Live updates from California Protestors blocking streets, burning American flags, on Los Angeles streets, Trumps Motorcade blocked, Trump jumps out of his car and orders his security out of their cars cars "They're not going to stop me, we're walking in".
Trump just keeps getting more "Magnífico" by the day. You certainly wouldn't see Hillary or Bernie manning up and walking in, even having to jump a fence, the dude rocks. I wonder who's paying all those illegals to make Trump look so good...or is he just playing them like a fiddle?
1.JPG
1.JPG (51.02 KiB) Viewed 3666 times
1.JPG
1.JPG (51.02 KiB) Viewed 3666 times
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (46.53 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
Nobody gives a fuck what a Canadian Jew multinicker like Grog/Malcolm thinks about any event in American politics. If he wants to weigh in on the best plad wool yarmulke or maple syrup, or seduction techniques that dont work that's another issue.

Oy Vey!
Only Grog could find his favorite theme -- all things gay -- in this topic.

Edison invented the alkaline storage battery, the phonograph, the electric lamp, and the mimeograph.

But Edison, with his thousand patents, could not invent a human being as doltish as Grog.
A true, classic liberal will be along any moment now to condemn the actions of these protestors. :lol:

Disagreeing with political candidates free speech doesn't give you the right to prevent them from speaking. If what he has to say is so objectionable, by all means let him speak. They're just not that bright. :lol:
They're just not that bright
Correct! As the illegals waived Mexican flags while blocking traffic, throwing rocks at police and burning American flags on American soil, rest assured Trump was ecstatic, they proved what he's all about.
1.JPG
1.JPG (21.68 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
After these violent protests the illegals better not kid themselves that they are going to get their way....

instead they need to start packing their bags....because not even those sympathetic to their cause

are going to put up with that shit......

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]