Political discussions about everything
By Grog
See? You did that one correctly.

You restrained yourself from responding to me about Tori using your main nickname.

Well done!

Wait a little while, log out and then log back in as Intrepid to respond to me. I'm gonna help get you through this, RealFreedManIntrepidMe. I'm here for you, lil buddy. :lol:
By johnforbes
Having heard him interviewed, it remains to be noted:

He doesn't seem related to Isaac Newton.

Now, turning to Grog, he does seem like a person who has been hit in the head by many apples.
By RealJustme
Having heard him interviewed, it remains to be noted:

He doesn't seem related to Isaac Newton.
Cam Newton had a prime opportunity to be a model for black youth as Russell Wilson has been, but Newton reverted back to his ghetto ways and played the "wronged" black man with a chip on his shoulders. He spoiled what was meant to be a "negro" victory dance with Beyoncé setting the tone with her performance saluting black panthers and down with the police movement. Newton let blacks down, it was suppose to be their night. You can bet he had his superman act with black panthers salutes while dabbing down pat and ready to preform for the world. It could be that he lost because he spent more time with Beyoncé's choreographer practicing for his victory dance than he did preparing for the game. When the Panthers lost, Beyoncé broke down in tears, it was suppose to be "their" moment. ;)
By sillydaddy
You can take the bunny out of the jungle.......but you will never take the jungle out of the bunny.
By Grog
How you doin', Brandon? Been laying down some of your righteous straight talk with some brothers?
By johnforbes
Cam Newton may well not have known what to do during the National Anthem.

His interviews suggest a fellow not descended from Isaac Newton.
By brandon
I'm doin' great Dick, how are you? Did you enjoy the game? I was surprised by the Broncos performance. I didn't think they had a real chance. And my brothers WERE there, thanks for asking. And some bitches and ho's too. We did share some straight talkin', and some jive talkin'. We had fun dabbing and dancing and shuckin' and jivin'. We raised the roof, like Cam does. It was great.

I realize that it's difficult sometimes, but you should try and calm down. And don't be angry. Don't let the trash talkin' get to you. Nobody likes a sore loser. It's just a game.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

"...because when he speaks the bias[sic] medi[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]