Political discussions about everything
By Intrepid
Your smack nod will probably wear off about then.
Did you ever quit skin popping and start taking it in a vein like the really cool kids do? Or are you still the sissy little no game bitch you've always been?

Winning.
By Intrepid
Now it's getting into humiliation.

I think the Broncos are in trouble.

A two point conversion just to prove they can.

Boom.
By Dogzilla
I'm not into sports, but I did watch that game, and am actually kinda excited about Superbowl. I've already put in orders for my snacks and beers, and am getting a little psyched. Several of my friends are ravenous Panther fans, and it just seems to wear off on me.

The name "Panthers" comes from an old legend that was told to me by my GreatGrandDad. The old timers called em Wampass Cats.......huge black cats that ran so fast that their ass was on fire. Fun stuff....right? Turns out, that when I was in high school, I had the "opportunity" to meet Mr Wampass, up close and personal.

After football practice one night, 12 of us players went on a joyride in one of the guy's cars.....a '59 Olds convertible. There was this 10 mile dirt road that ran through a huge swampy area in the county. This area is adjacent to an old (now restored) plantation that had been home to one of Carolina's early Governors. Hope Plantation, for anyone who'd like to look up the physical location.

Legend had it that "human" screams could be heard echoing through the swamps at night. Blood-curdling screams. Well....we parked...top down....on this little wood bridge that was only a foot or so out of the black, murky water. And turned the engine off. I was known for being able to cut loose a a loud, bloodcurdling scream of my own, so I stood up and cut loose. Off in the distance, as the echo died, a distinctly different, but equally as fiendish scream answered back.

Lots of goosebumps.

"Do it again", Do it again.......come on man, do it again. Hesitantly, I did. Non-hesitantly, it answered back.

Closer. Right much closer. Even in the complete pitch dark, we could almost make out the whites of each other's eyes. Not a one of us spoke a word, and all we could hear was the shallowness of our own breathing......and.....a rustling in the low brushes of the swamp....rustling that almost sounded like it was getting closer. Still......rapid, shallow breathing.

Until.... right at the very base of the little bridge upon which we were parked...... THE loudest, MOST terrifying scream that I have ever heard, erupted into the black, still night. I still, to this day, don't know how many of us shit ourselves, but it would have been completely justified. And I really don't know the point at which the tires on that Olds finally stopped spinning, but I do know that I will never forget my first direct encounter with a Carolina Panther.

The Wampas Cat Lives!
By Dogzilla
Was an awesome car. My friend's dad owned the Chevy dealership, and the Olds was a tradein that he used for about a year. I remember several trips to Nags Head in that thing.
By johnforbes
Friend of mine took me down there to do that sail thing off a place in Jockey's Ridge or whatever it is called.
By Dogzilla
Jockey's ridge, indeed. Did you do the glider? That is the tallest sanddune on this continent, and a excellent place to hangglide.
By johnforbes
He was an expert at that.

It was too close to the ground to suit me. In a parachute, you start so high it is almost "theoretical" and ya don't mind the height.

Was on a silo a few wks ago and 40 feet up is more frightening to me than jumping out of a plane.
By johnforbes
Over a hundred for pay. But I don't like to go up on a ladder and clean leaves out of a second floor rain gutter.
Only reason I ever jumped was the childish thing where ya try to prove something, strut around base in Corcorans and wings.
By Clownkicker
"Only reason I ever jumped was the childish thing where ya try to prove something, strut around base in Corcorans and wings."-johnforbes

And you haven't learned a thing or changed a bit since then, have you johnny?

Now, instead of Corcorans, you like to strut around the internet making sure people know you wear custom made suits, letting people know over and over how good you are at useless trivia (that is, you spend your time watching TV game shows every night ), and bragging about how many degrees you have.

You still childishly believe that sort of thing shows people you're better than they are, that it gives you some prestige, and that you deserve respect, the way you hoped the boots and wings would.
But even in your dotage you're dismayed to find that no matter how much you pursue the vain trappings of success in order to impress people, respect still eludes you for some reason.

Haven't you ever wondered why?

(I won't even charge you the $300 dollars your shrink charges for less useful guidance, johnny.)
By johnforbes
Clowntoker is a psychiatrist?

Who knew?

Kidding aside, my one grandmother used to always say of human life: "Vanity, all is vanity."
By Clownkicker
It's called "Life Coach" these days, johnny.

I don't need another useless prestige degree in medicine. ;)
By johnforbes
Hopefully, Clowntoker is happy with me.

Were it otherwise, I would have to spend the remainder of this crisp, sunny Saturday weeping and moaning.
By RealJustme
Well as you all know I've been a Panthers fan for the way they've played this year but I'm afraid I'm going to have to cheer for the old white cracker on the Broncos team.
As he prepares to take the greatest stage in American sports, Cam Newton has used the spotlight on him to discuss our country’s most persistent and vexing problem: racism.

Speaking to reporters on Wednesday, Newton, the starting quarterback for the Carolina Panthers, ensured that Super Bowl week would have a fiery discussion point when he suggested that the criticism of his exuberant style of play is rooted in racism. He claimed white people try holding him back as they do all blacks.

“I’m an African-American quarterback that scares people because they haven’t seen nothing that they can compare me to,” Newton said.

As a result of being black, Newton claimed, he does not receive his due as a player. Newton and Russell Wilson are the leaders of a new wave who seem to have the world on a string. The compensation is unprecedented and coaches, far from holding them back, are telling them to do their thing.

Yet Newton sees racism in the underlying sustained criticism of the verve with which he plays the game.

Newton stressed that despite the historic path President Obama has carved, blacks have been sobered — and traumatized — by the reality that no matter what elite schools they attend, no matter how diverse their social network, they are never immune from racism.
By johnforbes
Sounds like Newton himself is the racist.

He is vastly paid for playing a kid's game, but is he happy?

Oh no, he has taken a page from Obama's race-baiting book.
By Intrepid
AssClown Loser Lucky has never laced up a pair of Corcorans, stood up, hooked up or stood in the door with his toes over the edge and leaned forward. He would faint at the prospect of having blood wings punched in. He has no idea what any of that that means and in fact, has never become a man.
He proves that here every day.
By Clownkicker
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^^Pinky Boy Loser Insipid shows us all how a "real man" behaves. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a pussy.
By Intrepid
AssClown Loser Lucky continues to prove how much he is owned and his stupid belief that emoticons constitute an effective response.

Go hit the bong loser.
By Clownkicker
^^^^There is another example of how a "real man" dances on command.

His nostrils flare, he rants and raves and calls names, and he whirls like a Dervish every time someone gives him back what he dishes out.
Or whenever someone shows him a smiley face. :lol:

I defy anyone to tell the difference between Loser Insipid and your average dimwitted junior high class bully.

Heeerrrreee puss, puss, puss, puss....
By Intrepid
AssClown Loser Lucky: Res ipsa loquitur

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I win, YAY!
By Dogzilla
I've made my grocery list for the Superbowl. Not big amounts of anything, but lots of little stuff. Animal crackers are on my list......and some chocolate syrup.......that's so that I can dip the little horseys into the chocolate, and remind myself what a shittly little ass that Toothache is!

And beer. Lots of beer.
By Intrepid
If the pedo heads south, and the AssClown heads north, when you meet near the state line you'll create more stupid than either one of you on your own.
By brandon
It's too bad CN has to start acting like a typical nigger. Like we all haven't seen a dancing nigger in the NFL before.

They don't have a chance, but let's go Broncos!
By Grog
I'm curious, Brandon. If you met CN, would you say that kind of stuff to his face, in particular the n-word?
By Grog
Is that a yes or a no?

Seems closer to a no, because if you'd really do it, then you'd boast about how you'd do it.

Thanks for your revealing non-reply.
By Intrepid
Cam Newton didn't put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem.
Mistake.
By Grog
Good job, JustFreedManInterpidMe. Pace yourself. Take your time.

I'm rooting for you! :lol:
By johnforbes
Grog's gayness may help with this question:

Who can explain the "talent" of Beyonce?

Other than some stripper outfits and a bunch of folks sorta dancing, what the heck is her talent?
By Intrepid
The only thing you are rooting for is one last sniff of Tori's distended (butt not by you Jewbiy) asshole.
By elklindo69
Yes!!!!

I got 7 - 6 in the 3rd quarter pool!!!

Take the wife out for nice steak dinner...
By RealJustme
Newton was so pissed that the old cracker kicked his ass that he put his helmet on before being forced to shake hands with the cracker for the media. As Chris Cuomo pointed out, why is Newton the only person with a helmet still on, doesn't he realize the game is over? Was he ashamed to show his face when he had to shake hands with Manning? What a whining bitch.
By Clownkicker
Loser Insipid obsessing about "taking it up the ass" again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

johnny, you should send Pinky Boy Loser Insipid a private message and hook up with him. Maybe take him out to the interstate rest stops with you next time.
That might finally shut him up about "taking it up the ass" once his obsessive fantasies are fulfilled.

(Let's watch now as Insipid spits, sputters, calls names, and dances on command for us.)
By Intrepid
Fail.

But we do note your familiarity with homosexual activity at interstate rest areas.
And we all remember the day when you admitted, "Once I saw one asshole, I wanted to see the rest."

Revealing, very revealing.
By Clownkicker
^^^^^^And the board's vile turd dances on command. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fail! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Grog
Sure. Why not. I'll play along. :lol:

So, "Intrepid," since you're obviously obsessed with Tori, what name, besides "Al Bundy" might she have known you by in the old days?

She and I still talk and if you like I can tell her you're (still) obsessing over her.
By RealJustme
Well no dabbing or celebrating for Cam Newton last night. The worse quarter back performance in Super Bowl history, when forced to shake Manning's hand he actually put is helmet back on before going over to Manning. He then put a hoodie on trying to cover his pouting face while talking to the media, when he heard the Bronco's players celebrating, he stormed off of the media stage.

Did you guys see that performance when he fumbled the ball in the 4th quarter he just watched it bounching around rather than diving on it, allowing two Bronco players to dive on it. He froze.

If Obama had a son!
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]