Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
Guess that White House visit and VIP treatment convinced Señorita Lopez she was special.
The first women to sign up to become an Army combat engineer is now considered a deserter after being AWOL for 30 days.

Pvt. Erika Lopez was supposed to report to Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, on Jan. 4 after convalescent leave. She was considered absent without leave on Jan. 5 when she didn't show. Lopez was dropped from the rolls Thursday, which means she's considered a deserter, said Tiffany Wood, a spokeswoman for Fort Leonard Wood.

“After 30 days in AWOL status, a soldier is considered a deserter, and a federal warrant is issued for his or her arrest,” Wood said

Lopez arrived at Fort Leonard Wood Sept. 22, Wood said. She started training on Oct. 5 and was on week 11 of training when she was sent home on convalescent leave.

Engineer soldiers conduct one station unit training at Fort Leonard Wood, which includes the 10-week basic training followed by advanced individual training. In all, the training is almost 15 weeks long.

Army officials confirmed that Lopez was the first woman to enlist to be a combat engineer, enlisting on June 26.
By elklindo69
I was a combat engineer and women have been going through the sapper course for years. A few completed the course when I went through. And it's not an easy course, it's physically demanding. There were men who quit right off the bat...bitching about blisters and other stupid shit.

If women can get through sapper then they can qualify to be 12B.

So what's your point other than proving that your a flaming ignorant jackass...

LMAO

:lol:
By RealJustme
What's my point?

1st female combat engineer deserts...before she even completed the training. So, explain how women went through the combat engineering course with you when this one is the first? Engage your brain clown, then you won't get caught making up silly lies about being a combat soldier. :lol:
By elklindo69
RealJustme wrote:What's my point?

1st female combat engineer deserts...before she even completed the training. So, explain how women went through the combat engineering course with you when this one is the first? Engage your brain clown, then you won't get caught making up silly lies about being a combat soldier. :lol:
Are you calling me a liar?
By johnforbes
Women can pass ANY course where instructors are ordered to pass 'em.

That's now the situation in the Politically Correct military.

But will the enemy intentionally weaken its military in the same manner?
By tvd
elklindo69 wrote:
RealJustme wrote:What's my point?

Are you calling me a liar?
If he isn't, I AM.

You have called me a liar, as well as every other conservative on this board, and simply because you don't agree with us.
Disagreement does not constitute a lie.
A mistake does not constitute a lie. It is a mistake.

What's the matter Elkie boy? You don't like what you dish out?
By Intrepid
Elkindoofus has previously demonstrated he doesn't know which end of the tube the round comes out of so I am dubious of anything military related he may comment on.
By Intrepid
Political expediency and the ends justifying the means are all that matters to leftists such as Elkindoofus. Consistency is never considered.
Lies and subterfuge are perfectly acceptable as long as they advance the party agenda.
And is why they always fail.
By RealJustme
He claimed to be a combat ENGINEER because he thought it sounded good. They're primarily ditch diggers, the only ones that "might" have an engineering degree are some of the officers. Not taking anything any thing away from them because they have a really rough job, but many of them are those that couldn't cut the mental requirements to be an Infantry man. Wait a minute, maybe he WAS a combat engineer.
By tvd
IBM Charlotte 13 years.
Owner of IT networking company 17 years.
Space Shuttle support engineer 3 years.
Early retirement.

Out of workforce because of lack of jobs. U6 as Forbes puts it.
Brevard county Florida's economy is in the shitter. All because of Obama.

As I said.

I have posted all this before.
By Grog
I can't keep track of everything all the time.

Let me ask, you know that it was Bush, not Obama that ended the shuttle program? Or do you believe otherwise?
By Intrepid
A Canadian, Molson swilling Jew who can't even get his ravings published in the Penthouse Forum any longer. But he finds solace in the tattered, skidmarked, Jockey for Her fart filters that are the only memoir he has left from the queen of beer farts and butt sex, the fabled and much masturbated over (but never conquered) Tori.

Bring it you bitch Yid, eh?

(But only after you get done humping your pillow fantasizing over Sara Palin)

Want more Hebe?
By Intrepid
I got all night Jesus killer.

It's a little known fact that several of Dicky's relatives are still serving honorably in Germany.

As lamp shades and book covers.

Each with it's own tattooed serial number.
By Grog
Baby steps, JustFreedManIntrepidMe. Baby steps, lol

Exposing your own multinicking ass took a little off the edge. But keep trying.

And plan ahead. When you come back as plain old JustFreedManMe, you can say you were busy watching the Super dooper Bowl and hosting a Hoverboard fund-raising gala for the Bundy Bunch, but you're glad to see "Intrepid" was here kicking ass and taking names.

I'm here to help you, JustFreedManIntrepidMe. :lol:
By tvd
Grog wrote:I can't keep track of everything all the time.

Let me ask, you know that it was Bush, not Obama that ended the shuttle program? Or do you believe otherwise?
You trying to get me started on that old saw again, huh?
We argued that point before the great schism.

Obama came to Brevard Community College in 2008 (I guess) and stood up and regurgitated the longest line of BS I have ever heard from a politician.
"I got your back, Brevard County" was the basic lie he told for 45 minutes. Assured everyone that he was gonna look out for the aerospace industry. Well he sure did.
He went back to DC, initiated the shutdown of the follow on program to the Space Shuttle, Constellation, and then appointed his NASA director to make nice to the Muslims, reduced the operating budget for NASA, gave the ongoing space and aerospace industry to his butt buddy Elon Musk, generally thumbed his nose at those people he was addressing at BCC.

I was there. I heard his lying ass.

The company I worked for has been producing rocket engines for NASA since the very early sixties.
Never ever had a Space Shuttle engine malfunction in 30 years and 135 missions that caused disaster.
Three engines per shuttle, 135 missions....405 8.5 minute engine runs to MECO. NO failures.
There were engine shutdowns and mission scrubs, but NO disasters.

Now we got Obama's boy Musk....SpaceX has had two disasters in the immediate past. I don't follow SpaceX, and I am not gonna look up the details. But they were due to SpaceX's use of refurbished Russian rocket engines...rebranded as Merlin engines. And resulted in the destruction of the craft.

Way to go Obama. Lie and take a flying leap backwards for US Space program.

So, I got a whole lot of resentment toward Obama, and when you add to the stuff that is obviously personal to me....
add in Obamacare disaster, add in the "apologize for America" mentality, add in the lies told about Benghazi, add in the open borders and the current INS no arrest no deport mentality, add in his coddling of terrorists (Gitmo)....

Well the shit just goes on and on.

And the man's letter to Obama that I posted above very nicely and succinctly enumerates the truth about Obama and his administration. TRUTH.

I just cannot wait til that bastard is out of office.
By Clownkicker
"Out of workforce because of lack of jobs."-tvd

So here we are in 2016, in a world more reliant on the internet and computers than ever, and no one will hire you to work in IT networking??? :lol:

You must really suck at what you do.

If not for that stint at a cushy government job where they only hire incompetent drones (as all you conservatives tell us) I guess you would have been out to pasture years earlier.
By elklindo69
tvd wrote:IBM Charlotte 13 years.
Owner of IT networking company 17 years.
Space Shuttle support engineer 3 years.
Early retirement.

Out of workforce because of lack of jobs. U6 as Forbes puts it.
Brevard county Florida's economy is in the shitter. All because of Obama.

As I said.

I have posted all this before.
You can't find work in IT!!!

:lol:
By tvd
Come on down here and try to find a ditch digger job. You will see what it is like.

I can find jobs, Orlando, Melbourne, but I wont take them.
Right now, I prefer retirement.

I will not drivie an hour each way. Still doesn't change the fact the Obama admin killed Brevard county economy.
Not only Brevard, but many other hot spots of aerospace throughout the country. I said COUNTRY.
Killed high paying jobs to replace with ditch diggers PART TIME, and burger flippers at Mickey Ds., and temporary G'mint jobs.

Good job. Damn good job.

And he lied about it while knowing all along his plans.

TRUTH.

Doesn't change a damn thing that you fuckers want to ridicule. Not a damn thing.

You fuckers just cannot handle truth can you? Gotta spin it to match your predefined concept of how it should be.

Spin Spin Spin. You don't know the truth.
By Clownkicker
"...add in the open borders and the current INS no arrest no deport mentality,..."-tvd

You are completely out of touch with the reality on that one.

The Obama administration has jailed more illegals for simply crossing the border than W. Bush ever did.
Currently 40% of those in Federal prisons for non-citizens are there for nothing more than crossing the border illegally. No drugs, no murders, no robberies, just crossing the border.
79% of them are in for immigration law violations of one sort or another. They will serve their time before being deported.

In the past they would have been put on a bus and sent back. Now many are put in prison for it. These are nonviolent offenders taking up space in federal prisons because Obama wants to send the message that there are consequences for breaking the law.

Obama is actually doing what you have been screaming for and you still don't give him credit for it.
It just shows once again what I have said repeatedly: There is nothing Obama can do that you won't criticize him for, even if it is exactly what you have been screaming for.
By johnforbes
One basic way to lie is to talk about trends -- not reality.

The reality is that there are about 12 million illegals wandering across open borders.

It is great that ANY illegal criminals are deported, but there are OVER 100 SANCTUARY TOWNS where the Dept of Justice KNOWS FULL WELL they are intentionally and systematically violating federal law while receiving other federal benefits.

This is an insane mess, it drives down wages, and it has turned American public schools into another enormous mess at vast taxpayer expense.
By tvd
Grog wrote:Retirement? A private pension? Surely you're not leeching off some government tit when you could be working.

See the spin, guys?

Spin anything into some negative connotation....anything.
It must be a very sad world you live in, when positions are placed before you, and your first thought is how to spin it negatively.

There is a difference. I paid for these benefits.

The ppl leeching (your word) did not.

If you cant understand this simple fact....
By Grog
Calm down, TVD. If you're entitled to it, you're entitled to it. Whatever it is.

I would just assume that a conservative who accepts no option other than "personal responsibility," would want to put his vast IT experience and skills to work.

But if you're comfortable living off an entitlement or two or ten, that's your business.
By johnforbes

The reality is that there are about 12 million illegals wandering across open borders.

It is great that ANY illegal criminals are deported, but there are OVER 100 SANCTUARY TOWNS where the Dept of Justice KNOWS FULL WELL they are intentionally and systematically violating federal law while receiving other federal benefits.

This is an insane mess, it drives down wages, and it has turned American public schools into another enormous mess at vast taxpayer expense.
By johnforbes

8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]