Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
In a major victory for gun rights advocates, a federal appeals court on Thursday sided with a broad coalition of gun owners, businesses and organizations that challenged the constitutionality of a Maryland ban on assault weapons and other laws aimed at curbing gun violence.

A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit said the state's prohibition on what the court called "the vast majority of semi-automatic rifles commonly kept by several million American citizens" amounted to a violation of their rights under the Constitution.

"In our view, Maryland law implicates the core protection of the Second Amendment -- the right of law-abiding responsible citizens to use arms in defense of hearth and home," Chief Judge William Traxler wrote in the divided ruling.

Provisions that outlaw these firearms, Traxler wrote, "substantially burden this fundamental right."

"This case was a major victory for the NRA and gun rights advocates." Adam Winkler, UCLA law professor

Two thumps up!
By Grog
More blood on the hands of the NRA and its supporters. Ere long your hands will be so slippery you won't be able to hold onto your Second Amendment tools.
By johnforbes
Protected themselves by security guards with guns, liberals urge destruction of the Second Amendment so that ordinary citizens cannot protect themselves.

Liberals also want open borders, more illegal immigrants, and uncheckable Syrian refugees -- all of which further endanger citizens who lack their own contingent of armed security guards.
By Grog
Forbes you claim to be a lawyer (no one believes that any more than they believe JustFreedManIntrepidMe is the CEO of Microsoft), but what are the first four words of the Second Amendment? lol

Yes, we'll wait while you look it up, :lol:
By Clownkicker
But Tool, you get upset at the ACLU when a court decision goes their way, and you and the other reactionaries here pretend the ACLU is responsible for the downfall of America when they protect our Constitutional rights.

If the ACLU, not the court, is responsible for the results of favorable decisions in your mind, then the NRA, not the court, must be responsible for the results of theirs, right? :lol:
By RealJustme
But Tool, you get upset at the ACLU when a court decision goes their way
Dude, you're wrong, I'm upset with the ACLU before the court decision, then if they side with the ACLU then I add them to my upset list.
By Grog
No. You're entitled to believe that if you wish. But as you have demonstrated countless times, your belief in and wishing for things doesn't make them true.

Forbes? How's the research going?
By johnforbes
Claim to be a lawyer?

Well, son, that's no "claim."

Have been a member of the bar.

And, like and enormous percentage of those who have practiced, moved on to greener pastures.

Like the Doles, the Clintons, and the Obamas, pretty much everybody in DC has a law degree and at one time has tainted their hands.
By Grog
As always, you believe whatever you wish to believe, Forbes.

Anyway, did you yet discover what the first four words to the Second Amendment are?
By johnforbes
Grog, you could be looking at my web site before the end of this day.

Simply email me a link to your own web site, I'll respond with mine, and you can see for yourself what my credentials are.

In the past, you've been too tiny and timid to do so.
By Grog
I, nor most people, have any desire to see even the briefest glimpse of your sordid life.

Now, as to the first four words to the Second Amendment? (I'd suggest you check the NRA website, except last time I checked they don't feature the entire text of the Second. I wonder why that it?)
By Grog
No, I really don't.

Now, you honestly don't know the first four words to the Second Amendment, do you? Further proof you have never been a member of the bar.
By Grog
I'll give you credit for that one, JustFreedManIntrepidMe.

I hadn't the slightest inkling you're also Intrepid. You maintained that facade a lot longer than you usually do with your many nicknames.
By tvd
What is it with these effing liberals?

It is a common trait, thread, so to speak that they have to assume someone is posting as two, three, x number of identities.

It has been done to me in the past. Always by liberals on this board.

So, why? I got a theory.

They are so fucking dishonest to the core, themselves, that they must assume everyone else is too.
By Grog
Calm down, TVD.

If you pay attention JustFreedManIntrepidMe blew it Thursday and yesterday. If you scroll back up on this here very thread, JustMe and "Intrepid" posted in exactly the same minute yesterday.

Your leader, JustFreedManIntrepidMe is the worst multi-nicker in the history of this board. It's just another way he makes you people look foolish (not that y'all need any need any help with that). :lol:
By RealJustme
If you scroll back up on this here very thread, JustMe and "Intrepid" posted in exactly the same minute yesterday.
So Grog, you're saying I made a post, logged off then logged back on under a different, named, made another post all in the same minute? Damn thanks for that vote of confidence! I'm good, yeah I'm good!
By elklindo69
RealJustme wrote:
If you scroll back up on this here very thread, JustMe and "Intrepid" posted in exactly the same minute yesterday.
So Grog, you're saying I made a post, logged off then logged back on under a different, named, made another post all in the same minute? Damn thanks for that vote of confidence! I'm good, yeah I'm good!
Priceless!!!

:lol:
By Intrepid
At one time grog was the king of the multi nickers. That's what caused VW to reveal everyone's digital address. Now he thinks everyone is doing it to him. Jews are very paranoid, but grog takes it to a new level.
Or he could just be drunk again.
Or just another stupid canadian.
Or all three.
Yeah, that's the ticket.
By tvd
Yep, that's exactly the way I remember it, pre-schism.
Or pre jism as Clown, Grog, et al would try to take it.....

I have never used another NIC...what you see is what you get.
By Grog
Delightful. lol

First off, it was JME, whom Eyegore had given complete autonomy, who started the practice of posting IP numbers. And that was long before the "schism."

As for the old "self-entertaining" multi-nickers, no one has ever held a candle to JustMe. That's fact, not recollection. He's got at least JustMe, Alogicalman, Benny, FreedMan and now, we learn, Intrepid. Only he knows how many others.

Like I said, I give him credit for keeping the Intrepid one under wraps for so long. But as always happens with those guys, eventually they always blow it.

Carry on. :lol:

P.S. And don't worry, TVD. Everyone is fully aware that you're barely smart enough to maintain one nick.
By Intrepid
Raving, drunken Canadian Jew. Better give up the Molson Dick, and switch to guzzling maple syrup for a while. The hangovers are easier to handle, eh?

Mazel Tov!
By Grog
If you switch back to JustMe, take your time and plan it out a little bit better this time. Try not to mingle both nicks on the same thread. That's where you usually run into trouble. :lol:
By johnforbes
Come on, Dogzilla, you are smarter than that.

Grog is just a kid on the Internet.

The only time he ever kicked anything was stumbling over a stone in his yard.
By johnforbes
Come on, Dogzilla, you are smarter than that.

Grog is just a kid on the Internet.

The only time he ever kicked anything was stumbling over a stone in his yard.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]