Political discussions about everything
On the night CNN aired a controversial and, as many legal critics call it, flawed documentary on sexual assault on college campuses, Democratic Party frontrunner Hillary Clinton tweeted solidarity with victims of sexual assault. The response could not have been what she was hoping for.

The link in her tweet went to a campaign webpage on sexual assault on campus that starts with a quote from a speech Hillary gave in September: “I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault: Don’t let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed, and we’re with you.”

Hillary tweets "Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported."
Public records show at least 8 women filed sexual assault charges against Bubba, but Hillary called them all liars, including that lying intern Monica. Even after Bubba's cum was found on her dress, Hillary claimed Bubba was the victim of being seduced my a mature person. Why any woman would support Hillary is beyond me, but I can see plenty of men that feel woman are just sex objects supporting her.

Now Hillary comes out and says they all should have been believed, amazing.
This proves their marriage is nothing more than a business arrangement. Bill should be in prison for rape and being a serial sexual predator and Killary Rotten for revealing top secret information. Maybe she could share a cell with Janet Reno, the Butcher of Waco.
"The only "drug" I take is coffee."-johnforbes

Yes, johnny, that's what I said.
And that's why the nice man in the white coat is upset with you all the time.
You have to actually SWALLOW the pills for them to help your delusional mental state.

Perhaps that will percolate through johnforbes' skedaddled consciousness.
We note with interest that although he can hurl meaningless insults, Comrade Stool Pusher AssClown Loser Lucky cannot refute my assertion that the marriage of the Rapist in Chief and his wife Killery Rotten is nothing more than an ongoing criminal enterprise.

The evidence is overwhelming.
And so, the prosecution rests.
We note with interest that although he can hurl meaningless insults, Pinky Boy Crank Skank Loser Insipid cannot refute my assertion that he lost a large portion of his family in Waco, which accounts for his seething, sputtering, Depends-crapping anger at anything Clinton.

The evidence is overwhelming.
And so, douche bag Insipid rests on diversions instead. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tool, I couldn't care less whether anyone says something negative against Hillary.
Who gives a rat's ass about her?

What I care about is idiots like you and Insipid and johnforbes saying stupid and hypocritical things about Hillary or anyone else. But that's all you clowns have.

Get a clue already, you absurd partisan tool.

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]