Political discussions about everything
By Intrepid
Camile Paglia writing in Salon.com:
Historically, talk radio arose via Rush Limbaugh in the early 1990s precisely because of this stranglehold by liberal discourse. For heaven’s sake, I was a Democrat who had just voted for Jesse Jackson in the 1988 primary, but I had to fight like mad in the early 1990s to get my views heard. The resistance of liberals in the media to new ideas was enormous. Liberals think of themselves as very open-minded, but that’s simply not true! Liberalism has sadly become a knee-jerk ideology, with people barricaded in their comfortable little cells. They think that their views are the only rational ones, and everyone else is not only evil but financed by the Koch brothers. It’s so simplistic!

Now let me give you a recent example of the persisting insularity of liberal thought in the media. When the first secret Planned Parenthood video was released in mid-July, anyone who looks only at liberal media was kept totally in the dark about it, even after the second video was released. But the videos were being run nonstop all over conservative talk shows on radio and television. It was a huge and disturbing story, but there was total silence in the liberal media. That kind of censorship was shockingly unprofessional. The liberal major media were trying to bury the story by ignoring it.
"Now let me give you a recent example of the persisting insularity of liberal thought in the media. When the first secret Planned Parenthood video was released in mid-July, anyone who looks only at liberal media was kept totally in the dark about it,..."-Paglia

But this is just not true. I saw it on The News Hour right away.
And the only disturbing thing I saw about the video was how dishonest the editors were. It was presented as an "outrage" piece by the organization who shot it and then edited out all the things that proved it was not what they presented it as being and added in things that were not there, like graphics just to shock viewers.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/undercov ... on-debate/

"Our political editor, Lisa Desjardins, screened both the edited and unedited versions of the video and reports on the footage that is causing a political firestorm."-PBS

Here you can see the difference between conservative stations and liberal stations. The liberal station watches and presents the thing as a whole with context, the conservative stations only watch and present the part they are "outraged" about without any context.

I have yet to see what "story" there is that everyone was supposedly being kept in the dark about.
The only "story" here is the lengths to which dishonest conservative nuts will go to dupe people.
Of course, no one was selling body parts. The Planned Parenthood representative said several times that it is illegal and said several times the only money they can accept is for the costs of handling the tissue. ($30 to $100, depending on the costs involved.) Nobody is getting rich on "$75 organ tissues".

Wow, truly outrageous behavior. :lol:
By tvd
There he goes...defending the indefensible again.

I watched this twice, in its entirety, and I see no exculpatory evidence at all in there.
In fact, the two videos are remarkable the same.

So what if she says "no body tissue is sold" or "no profit is being made" or anything else that might be considered
exculpatory.

So what? The fact of the matter is that babies are being aborted, the tissue is collected, and a fee is collected.
"But we are a non-profit"....BS. Everyone knows that non-profits operate at the monetary limit of their donations (or money sources) just so they can claim to be non-profit.
If they have money left over, or project a surplus, they creatively hide it to remain profitless for the fiscal year.

So the concept that this tissue is "not for profit" is ridiculous.
Also, my bet is that they encourage abortion JUST TO HAVE MORE TISSUE TO "DONATE".

Clown....are you going to sit here and say that you think partial birth abortion and the subsequent sale of the tissue is OK? Are you OK with that? Yes or no?
By tvd
Oh and by the way....this practice was permitted in the Row v Wade decision, wasn't it?

This is what happens with liberal concepts, ideas, beliefs.....liberals get the first wedge into society's thinking process, they wedge and wedge, until the original concept has grotesquely re-formed itself, and is now just a fleeting remnant of the original wedge.

Defund Planned Parenthood now. Make them rely on funds collected for their "services".
Watch the price of "tissue donations" skyrocket.
By RealJustme
Also, my bet is that they encourage abortion JUST TO HAVE MORE TISSUE TO "DONATE".
Not only that, they won't hesitate mutilating the woman's body to insure the baby's precious head and organs aren't damaged. During the negotiations the director tossed out that she could be bribed into providing the wanted body parts when she said, well I'd like a Lamborghini. That made it clear she was negotiating for herself.
"Not only that, they won't hesitate mutilating the woman's body to insure the baby's precious head and organs aren't damaged."-RealLyingFuckingAsshole

You can't just make up stupid shit, Tool.
If you have any evidence whatsoever for this absurdity, I'm sure you will post it. :lol:
"I watched this twice, in its entirety,..."-tvduped

So you're going to tell us you watched 6 hours or so of unedited video (2X3Hours). Right there that's a lie.
You don't know what you're talking about.

As I said, I myself watched and heard edited-out video of the woman saying it is illegal to sell human tissue and that the money can only be charged to cover expenses.
If you didn't hear that several times, then you are lying about the video.
If you did hear it several times, then give some evidence that what she said it isn't true.

"...and I see no exculpatory evidence at all in there."

What you should be saying is that you saw no incriminating evidence in there, because you didn't.
You saw propaganda for the dim-witted.
"Everyone knows that..." "Also, my bet is that..." :lol:
All you have is your own ignorant speculation about what 'everybody knows' happens. Now THAT is not evidence of any kind. It's you blowing it out your ass talking about things of which you know nothing.

"Clown....are you going to sit here and say that you think partial birth abortion and the subsequent sale of the tissue is OK? Are you OK with that? Yes or no?"-tvd

Of course not. Fortunately, that doesn't happen, as we just saw in the video. And if you are going to pretend it does, you better have some evidence to back up your bullshit.

Of women having an abortion, about 3/4 say they cannot afford a child; and 1/2 say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner. But you don't care. You vilify women who choose to be single parents and criticize those who can't afford children but have them anyway. Meanwhile, every last one of you knee-jerk reactionaries are adamantly against welfare and taxes to pay for these would-be children that you insist should be born.

You self-righteous hypocrites that argue the babies should be born as a moral issue, (and born to mothers who already say they can't care for them at that) and then insist that they are not your responsibility once they ARE born have zero credibility with me. You can't have it both ways. Your moral hypocrisy negates any right you have to argue morals as the reason to outlaw abortions. And until you yourselves have adopted at least one crack baby or fetal alcohol syndrome baby or down syndrome child, or any number of other problems you pretend aren't real, I wish you would just shut up with the superiority and indignation.
Take care of the ones who are already born, then come proselytizing about the inhumanity of abortion.
"Oh and by the way....this practice was permitted in the Row v Wade decision, wasn't it?"-tvd

No, it wasn't.
Human tissue laws were passed on their own merit, not brought about some moralizing about abortion.
Take abortion out of the picture and the human tissue laws would still be needed.
By tvd
God damn I cannot believe the bullshit drivel from Clown on this one.

I said I listened to this...meaning your link buddy, your link...twice.
I also acknowledged she said she didn't sell the tissue...she "donated it."

I say she and Planned Parenthood sell this stuff.

Everybody knows how to cook the books to make your business come pout "non-profit".
Don't be naïve.

He is taking a position that is damn near sub-human.

And the Oh by the way comment.. Row v Wade......sarcasm idiot, sarcasm. Pay attention.

I know it wasn't in there, but these practices are going on under the protection of Roe v Wade, in the name of Roe v Wade.......and it has mutated to infanticide in 40 years since that ruling. That's the point!
Geezus, tvd, that's just the dishonestly edited "sting" video you watched. That's just 4 1/2 minutes out of a three hour video. That's the propaganda your handlers use to get you all outraged about perfectly legal things. Liberal stations provide it as offered by the dishonest group and then comment on what it left out, unlike conservative stations who simply rubber stamp any dishonesty handed to them by Righties.

You're supposed to read the transcript of the broadcast below the video to see the difference between how conservative news stations and liberal news stations report differently. That was my point, which is why I quoted the transcript and said "Here you can see the difference between conservative stations and liberal stations." DUH!

To learn how dishonest this video is you need to watch more of the stuff they refused to include because it made them look bad and showed they were lying. Your response to me is only evidence that you still don't know the facts of the video and yet you feel qualified to comment on it. That shows you're an incorrigible idiot.

"I say she and Planned Parenthood sell this stuff."-tvd

And I say they don't, so I guess that settles it, right? I presented exactly as much evidence for my opinion as you did.
If yours is good, then mine is good.
Or here's a novel idea: make a case to support your opinion why don't you?

"Everybody knows how to cook the books to make your business come pout "non-profit"."-tvd

I don't, so that shows you don't know what you're talking about.

"He is taking a position that is damn near sub-human."-tvd

And yet you can't make any argument to support such an opinion.
Why? Because you've got nothin' just like the rest of your reactionary pals. If you FEEL it, it must be true. You know, that thing guys like you are always saying liberals do. Meanwhile, I'm the one always giving you arguments to support my opinions and you clowns can never seem to refute a one of them.

"And the Oh by the way comment.. Row v Wade......sarcasm idiot, sarcasm. Pay attention."-tvd

And what is supposed to be the clue that it's sarcasm?
When sour, angry people post ridiculous non sequitur stuff as usual, why would anyone think they weren't just being their regular sour, angry selves? That's what emoticons are for. Those things you doofusses ridicule regularly. They let someone know when you're joking.

This sort of tissue collection and transfer for a fee is perfectly legal. It is done with all sorts of body parts for all sorts of reasons. You ignore it when it is done to give someone eyes or a skin graft, but pretend it is somehow unforgivable and criminal when it is done with fetal tissue. But you can't give a single reason for your contradictory position. You clowns never can. You pretend your personal uninformed outrage at something should define the law. IT DOESN"T.

Now, why don't you address my points about your hypocrisy about abortion and welfare as clearly as I answered your question about abortion and tissue sales? Tell us why you aren't just another self-righteous hypocrite who wants to force people to have children but then you refuse to care for them? With your attitude, I would give odds that you are a Christian. You pretend to cherish human life and then let people all around you live without adequate food, shelter, medical care, and education.
By Intrepid
TL, DR.
There are several more videos to come.
All unedited, all devastating to the abortion industry.
If they weren't, PP would not have hired a high powered PR firm to defend the indefensible.

Turn out the lights, the parties over.
By Intrepid
My original intent was to highlight Ms. Paglia's assertion that liberalism is an emotion driven, knee jerk reactionary ideology, the same assertion I have made here several times.
The rest was just gravy.

But what good gravy it was!
"My original intent was to highlight Ms. Paglia's assertion that liberalism is an emotion driven, knee jerk reactionary ideology, the same assertion I have made here several times."

Yeah, and what you achieved was a demonstration by the Righties here that they are emotion driven, knee jerk reactionary ideologues.

Good job. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's worth four emoticons.
By tvd
You didn't even watch your own fucking link did you?
They show the first edited version, then they show the unedited one. And both were actually edited.
I watched the whole thing twice! Like I said.

You know, only a heartless sub-human like you could defend this process.
And that is exactly what you are doing.

I have presented my opinions many times in the past regarding abortion.
Why don't you read what I say a few times? You might get it.

You condemn me for "not having any argument to refute what you say...."
Well you are doing exactly the same to my commentary. You have no argument to refute what I say.
Your own words.

" And I say they don't, so I guess that settles it, right? I presented exactly as much evidence for my opinion as you did.
Or here's a novel idea: make a case to support your opinion why don't you?"

Same fucking thing. No, why don't YOU make a case to support your defense of infanticide?

Your arguments on everything boil down to three main points:

!. You used the wrong word.
2. You are too stupid to understand anything, all you do is repeat what your handlers tell you to say.
3. And here is your real intent....take the opposite opinion of everything any conservative posts, post some sort of drivel to support that opposite opinion, JUST TO STIR UP SHIT. That is your real agenda here. I know it and everyone else does too.

I will add one more thought. You claim tissue collection and "donation" is perfectly legal....BUT THAT DON'T MAKE IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you even know the difference between right and wrong?

I give two shits that it is legal. I know it is wrong.

And the ONLY reason it is legal is because the legislation has followed after Roe V Wade, that first wedge, and mutated into this grossly wrong "woman's right to choose" of now allowing partial birth abortion. And selling the tissues.
Fucking "woman's right to choose" my ass. How about choosing to be responsible in your fucking techniques, and not get pregnant in the first place?

Had Roe v Wade not occurred, there would not be "legal" sale of body parts. Black market maybe, but that is not "legal" now is it?

Go look at the video of a partial birth abortion. Get back to me on that.
"You didn't even watch your own fucking link did you?
They show the first edited version, then they show the unedited one. And both were actually edited."-tvd

Geezus, tvd, if a video is "edited", then it's not "UNedited", is it?
You haven't watched the unedited video but are pretending to know what it actually shows.
Again, I didn't post that link to show you the videos, fer cripes sake.
I posted it to show the difference between "liberal" and "conservative" news stories.

"You know, only a heartless sub-human like you could defend this process.
And that is exactly what you are doing."-tvd

Criminy, I'm not defending "this process".
I'm criticizing the edited video for being dishonest.
(And don't go saying I'm picking on your use of the wrong word. They are not remotely related. You mean "defending" and I'm not "defending" what you claim I'm defending.)
No matter what it's saying, it's saying it by being dishonest. I'm against people doing that, always.
The only thing I'm defending is honesty. You're happy to swill down the dishonest crap because you like what it says. You don't care that it is fabricated nonsense.

"I have presented my opinions many times in the past regarding abortion.
Why don't you read what I say a few times? You might get it."-tvd

And that's my point. You keep presenting your opinions but never bother to defend your opinions with any sort of argument. You keep believing that merely having an opinion and stating it is enough. It isn't. It's like an asshole--everyone's got one, and it means exactly nothing by itself.
Whereas I repeatedly give arguments for the things I criticize. That's why my posts so often end up being so long. I explain myself. You don't.

"You condemn me for "not having any argument to refute what you say...."-tvd

No, I don't condemn you for not having any argument. I criticize your insistence I should give a shit about your opinion when even you can't make an argument for it, and at the same time you can't refute what I said.

"Well you are doing exactly the same to my commentary. You have no argument to refute what I say.
Your own words.
" And I say they don't, so I guess that settles it, right? I presented exactly as much evidence for my opinion as you did.
Or here's a novel idea: make a case to support your opinion why don't you?""-tvd

Geezus, tvd, you just don't get satire, do you?
I'm trying to tell you that you aren't making any arguments. You are making pronouncements.
I don't care about anyone's opinion. I care about whether they can support their opinion with even a smidgeon of thought.
In my quote above I'm trying to show you just how meaningless such unsupported pronouncements are.
The joke here is that you apparently got my point but refuse to apply it to yourself. :lol:
One can't "prove" someone is NOT doing something. One can only prove that they ARE doing something.
You claim PP is doing something. So you need to prove it, I don't need to prove they aren't.

"I will add one more thought. You claim tissue collection and "donation" is perfectly legal....BUT THAT DON'T MAKE IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you even know the difference between right and wrong?"-tvd

So for fucks sake explain to us WHY it is wrong, if that point is so important to you.
I suspect I can do a much better job of explaining why I believe something is right or wrong than you can.
Here I didn't argue anything was either right OR wrong, but you keep attributing the opinion to me that I believe selling human body parts is "right", even after I told you I don't.
You don't know what I think about the moral issues here. We haven't been talking about moral issues around abortion. We have been talking about dishonestly edited videos and whether the initial post by Insipid is true or not. (As I said, it isn't, and I made a case for WHY it isn't.)
If you want to argue the moral issues around abortion rather than simply calling me "sub-human", then do it. No unsupported pronouncements. Make a case. I suspect you'll find you don't actually know why you believe something, you just do.
What makes abortion "wrong" to you? Don't pretend you know anything about what I believe until I tell you what I believe.

"I give two shits that it is legal. I know it is wrong."-tvd

Again, a pronouncement but no argument for that pronouncement.
Simply saying you know what's right and what's wrong but nobody else does is not an argument.
Simply stamping your feet and saying "But I don't like it." is not an argument.
We are talking politics and law as it is here. If you want to argue that the law is morally wrong, then start a thread about it.

"And the ONLY reason it is legal is because the legislation has followed after Roe V Wade, that first wedge, and mutated into this grossly wrong "woman's right to choose" of now allowing partial birth abortion. And selling the tissues.
Fucking "woman's right to choose" my ass. How about choosing to be responsible in your fucking techniques, and not get pregnant in the first place?"-tvd

So you are saying you were lying when you said it was sarcasm after I took you seriously on this point? :lol:
You sound deadly serious about it.
Sadly, your beliefs (as so many anti-abortion beliefs do) boil down to choosing to ignore the reality of people getting pregnant and saying you don't like human nature. Well waah, waah, waah.
When you're done whining, come back to the real world and talk about a practical solution.

And that comes back to what I asked you twice already. Your hypocrisy about 'sacred human life' but the utter refusal to take responsibility for all that life once you have forced people to produce it against their will.
You asked for a straight answer from me, I gave it to you.
I ask for a straight answer from you and all of a sudden you don't want to talk about it.
By tvd
I didn't read all your rant. Just the last paragraph as noted below.

So there you go....applying something...trait, whatever word you want to call it, to me without knowing a damn thing about me.

"And that comes back to what I asked you twice already. Your hypocrisy about 'sacred human life' but the utter refusal to take responsibility for all that life once you have forced people to produce it against their will.
You asked for a straight answer from me, I gave it to you.
I ask for a straight answer from you and all of a sudden you don't want to talk about it."

Who says "utter refusal to take responsibility" defines me? You don't know shit about me, except your erroneous
Impressions. You are guilty of all that you rail against on this board.
Who forced these people to produce a life against their will? Didn't know there was someone holding the guy's dick and making him cum inside her against their will. Shit that's a new one on me.... That is when the life was produced, and it for sure wasn't against anyone's will. Only after the fact, when remorse and regret and fear sets in....then is it OK to kill the baby. Right?

Who says I don't want to talk about it? I never said that....again an example of one of your own stock comebacks..."don't put words in my mouth, I never said that"....but you just did it to me. You can't see that you are doing exactly what you rant about daily?

I know this....you are an irrational angry man that has to blame ALL on conservatives, when the direct result of this particular abortion question is solely in the hands (ownership) of bleeding heart liberals.
You liberals got us here by wedging and wedging until it is somehow now OK and legal to sell body parts. You and yours did it. It wasn't OK ("legal" as you like to describe it) 40 years ago, but it is now....geez.....how the hell did that happen?

I tell you this...and I said it before.....liberal solutions to any and all problems always take the easy way out. Of all the problems an unwanted pregnancy creates....the abortion solution is the easiest way out. But the social and moral abyss that is the result...where we are right now....is not acceptable to people with ANY sense of right and wrong.

You liberals do it for everything from seat belt usage to abortion to obamacare to illegal immigration to .....on and on.

You all, in my opinion, are raving mad. Some sort of mental development problem, where you justify what you want with no regard to whether it is right or wrong.

I do have an answer to the abortion problem, but you aren't going to give any credence to it at all anyway....
Go back on the old site, before the great schism, and find my answer. I got faith in you.
"Who says I don't want to talk about it? I never said that...."-tvd

You don't have to say that in so many words. You said it with your actions.
I've now asked you three times to address your hypocrisy on this issue and you refuse to do so, even after I first answered a question you asked and I addressed virtually every line of your previous post. I didn't put a single word in your mouth.
If you WANTED to talk about it, you WOULD have when given the opportunity to talk about it.
That's something I now know for a fact about you. I judge people by their actions, and your action on this is a refusal to talk about it after being asked three times.
So don't give me more of your self-righteous shit about what I don't know about you.

The other thing I know for a fact about you now is that you can't defend your beliefs.
If you could, you would. You never do. You make pronouncements without merit.
Even after I address everything you say line by line, you still refuse to address anything I said.

"Who says "utter refusal to take responsibility" defines me?"-tvd

Oh, I'm sorry. I missed the part where you said you adopted one or more needy, unwanted children.
I also missed the time you said you supported raising taxes to pay for all the other needy children in this country.
And I missed the time you said you wanted universal health care for all the unwanted children you think should be born and that you would raise taxes to pay for it.
But hell yes, you believe all those people should be forced to carry their children to term, even though they tell you they can't raise them.
You're kidding me, right? :lol:

You have nothing but indignation that people behave as people behave. Well grow up.
You ain't seen nothin' yet, and all your childish wishful thinking about how you believe people should behave won't stop the runaway train barreling down on us all.
By 2035 there will be 9 billion "precious" people on the planet, with massive migrations of indigent immigrants and you're going to be standing at the border with a gun telling that "precious human life" why they can't have any of your food and water.

Jesus H. Chrisis! And you wonder why I despise hypocrites.
Utter refusal to think defines Clowntoker.

On the plus side, Clownhacker is a good example of brain-dead liberals who pretend to feel compassion for the poor and downtrodden of the world but in reality are nasty, small-minded twerps.
Heavens, I just dropped to say what condition my condition was in.

Utter refusal to think defines Clowntoker.

On the plus side, Clownhacker is a good example of brain-dead liberals who pretend to feel compassion for the poor and downtrodden of the world but in reality are nasty, small-minded twerps.
By tvd
Clown...no excuse for you. None.

You have a complete lack of the ability to know what is right and what is wrong.
Traits of a sociopath.

Yo mamma never schooled you in such?

Something went horribly wrong in your mind.
tvd, you seriously need to look in a mirror.
Don't just yammer about how you know right from wrong but nobody else does.
Like the rest of your ilk, you fold up when someone outside your cults actually questions the silly, hypocritical things you believe.
Why? Because you don't understand them yourself. Your whole morality is built on sand.
You feel secure as long as you hole up in the safety of the like-minded and the thoughtless.

Not a one of you clowns can support your beliefs with reason.
Not one.
Like the rest of your ilk, you fold up when someone outside your cults actually questions the silly, hypocritical things you believe.
Why? Because you don't understand them yourself. Your whole morality is built on sand.
You feel secure as long as you hole up in the safety of the like-minded and the thoughtless.

Not a one of you clowns can support your beliefs with reason.
Not one.
Clown was looking in a mirror when he said that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Intrepid
Liberals are so bound by ideology that fact based, critical, independent thought is impossible. It's all group think and woe to anyone who deviates from the approved leftist party line.

When you are abandoned by reason, logic and facts, rely on emoticons to prove your point.

Emotions trump fact every time. That's why libs become so hysterical over the myth of man caused global warming and other fallacies. They can't stand to have their knee jerk reactions challenged because to challenge the group think means they might not be as hip, cool and trendy as they believe themselves to be.
Of course results are not important, the only thing that matters is the liberal's good intentions.

Marxists are another thing entirely. Their motives employ the libtards but are much more insidious. They are willing to (and in fact, have) murder entire civilizations to achieve their socialist utopian workers paradise. The fact that their dream has never worked anywhere matters not to the fellow traveler. They just redouble their hate, demand more taxation, regulation and bigger government. They bleat about peace, love, tolerance, diversity, inclusion and respect...when in fact they live their lives in total opposition to every bit of those things.

Liberalism really is a mental disorder.
Exactly.

Just take the example of race. Liberals say they want equality, but that's a lie.

What they want, and demand, is inequality in the form of special help for blacks (affirmative action).

They can't be honest even about that, so they hide that as "diversity."

Then they call every person with another opinion a racist.
By Malcolm
a jew interviewing a jew.....what could go wrong?..... :shock:

http://www.unz.com/isteve/bernie-sander ... n-borders/

kinda like...Jonathan "Jon" Stewart (born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz ; November 28, 1962) is an American comedian, writer, producer, director, actor, media critic, and television host.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Stewart
http://nypost.com/2013/11/26/jon-stewar ... ving-nyse/
By Intrepid
Why does Grog hate on his fellow Jews all the time? Although Jon Stewart does deserve if not hate then certainly revulsion. That so many cool, hip and trendy young libtards get their political info and opinions from the likes of him is very telling.
By johnforbes
Wonder if Grog has a jon boat?

But it is wandering afield to wonder about Grog, except for wishing him all the best as he copes with the esophageal varices and elevated bilirubin from his decades of ethanol abuse.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]