Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
Report: Tom Brady destroyed phone, suspension to be upheld. The NFL is going to reject Tom Brady’s appeal and uphold the four-game suspension he is facing for his alleged role in Deflategate.

Stephen A. Smith said on ESPN’s “First Take” Roger Goodell will not reduce or overturn Brady’s suspension. Perhaps more shocking, Brady actually destroyed his own personal cell phone rather than just refusing to turn it over.

The NFL was furious that Brady wouldn’t give up “relevant” text messages and emails that might help clarify his level of involvement — or lack thereof — in Patriots equipment managers allegedly letting air out of game balls.
By sillydaddy
A four game suspension is a slap on the wrist for the millionaire......he should be banned from the game.

Obviously he can't throw a regulation football unless it's spongy like a nerf ball.

There's a NFL rule that allows each team to provide their own footballs for a game.

Guess who came up with that idea?...........
By johnforbes
Surely Bill and Hillary discussed whether destroying 32,000 emails would be better than allowing their contents to be known.

Surely classified material was on Hilly's home server, and surely emails relating to the lies about Benghazi.
By brandon
Yes, I have been doing 4 door to two door conversions and $elling them. Chevrolet made the wheel base on the '55-'57 sedans all the same. All you need to do is scrounge up a decent 4 door sedan and doors from a two door (or aftermarket), cut the b and c pillars out of the 4 door , skin the rear door and cut about six inches off of the door skin. Swap out latches and panels, hang the door, zap the pillar back in and viola! Roughly 40 hours of labor. Too much fun. Looking at doing it to Fords and Pontiacs if possible. It's my addiction. I can't stop. Gonna do a '56 for my son w/a straight axle kit to drive to school.
By brandon
I have never seen any 4 door front seats that are split. You need a split front seat from a two door. The last car I did had junk yard buckets and a 6 point cage.
By sillydaddy
Yeah....but can Jimmy throw a fully inflated regulation football....

or was he trained with a nerf ball like Brady...

Time for the Pats to start playing on an even playing field...

A new experience for Belichick, i would imagine.
By johnforbes
That is the problem with looking up to any athletic "hero."

Until Lance Armstrong won too many consecutive Tours de France, I used to respect his endurance, but when he continued winning it became more and more likely he was used banned substances.

At this point, the only athlete I respect is the esteemed scholar Allen Iverson -- a fabulous representative of Georgetown University which recruited him from one of the finest jails.

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]