Political discussions about everything
By snakeoil
Well, we apparently got through the holiday without a terrorist incident. Or did we? Every city, town, aand rural area was on high alert with an expanded police presence. $$$$$$ Our intelligence apparatus was working overtime. $$$$$$ Sophisticated weapons and detection equipment was bought and deployed to major cities and public places. $$$$$$ Our military was put on high alert. $$$$$$ Traffic and travel was made harder and a bit slower. $$$$$$ Many of our military planes were flying to be ready to respond quickly. $$$$$$ BUT, we were politically correct, we didn't say anything to piss off the terrorists. When you take into account every precaution that was taken this weekend across the country, this alert probably cost the economy a trillion dollars. Since 9/11 we have probably spent (including Iraq and Afghanistan) 25-35 trillion dollars. BUT, we were politically correct. We don't piss off the Muslims. When are we going to say enough!

I'll admit that I don't have the solution to this but I'm getting damn sick and tired of this bullshit.
By Clownkicker
Why do you think it's some sort of "Political Correctness" to not bring up and talk about other countries and other people on our Independence Day while we simply celebrate our own?

As to the money, that's just the inevitable price of blowback from all the arrogant and foolish covert actions and foreign policies of our government over the past 60-70 years.
By RealJustme
The terrorists doesn't operate on the Obama Government's time table, they watched us spend tons of money and resources laughing as they make their plans. Now that we've shot our wad over the weekend and 100,000's of law enforcement and several federal agencies worked over time, they'll now be burned out and the US is suddenly a softer target. The Obama Government is being played like a fiddle.
By Clownkicker
Oh, so it was OBAMA who made all those municipalities spend all that money on security. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Six emoticons for you, Tool.
By snakeoil
Just a little note. As I've stated in the past, I have studied religions extensively although I am an atheist. Did you know that there is no reference to Mohammed or Islam in any documents, writings, tribal records, etc., etc., etc. until about 175 years after Mohammed was claimed to have died or Islam was claimed to be founded. It makes a good story though, doesn't it?

More people have been killed in the name of religion than for any other reason. Your God must be real proud of that.
By RealJustme
Oh, so it was OBAMA who made all those municipalities spend all that money on security.
Yes, he's allowed unfiltered illegals by the millions to enter and stay in our country and he's turned our relationship in the Middle East into a disaster, we know have more enemies than we've ever had. So yes, it's Obama's fault for all those municipalities to spend all that money on security and will be for years to come, living with terrorists among us is the new Obama norm.

Carlos
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

"...because when he speaks the bias[sic] medi[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]