Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
First, start with a senator making pompous pronouncements about the evils of banks and excoriating others for the housing mess.

Second, add in a blonde Indian who got tenure at two Ivy law schools by pretending to be Native American.

Third, mix in Liz Warren's mad dash to become wealthy herself by house-flipping.
By Malcolm
War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption and the Ice Capades. If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed. Results like this do not belong in the resume of a Supreme Being. This is the kind of shit you'd expect from an office temp with a bad attitude - George Carlin....

I'm not a believer, but I'm friendly to religion, partly because it goes with being human-it's an odd kind of humanism which is hostile to something which is so quintessentially human as religion....I'm very opposed to investing science with the needs and requirements of religion. I'm equally opposed to the tendency within religion, which exists in things like creationism and intelligent design, to turn religion into a kind of pseudo-science. If you go back to St. Augustine or before, to the Jewish scholars who talk about these issues, they never regard the Genesis story as a theory. Augustine says explicitly that it should not be interpreted explicitly, that it's a way of accessing truths which can't really be formulated by the human mind in any rational way. It's a way of accessing mysterious features which will remain mysterious. So it was always seen right up to the rise of modern science-as a myth, not a theory. What these creationists are doing is retreating, they're accepting the view of religion promoted by scientific enemies of religion, and saying, no, we have got science and it's better than your science. Complete error. - John Gray in an interview with Malcolm Jones....

What?!
By johnforbes
So true.

As a kid, I was a JFK fan (as most kids were).

But Nixon won the debate on the merits, but looked tired while Kennedy was tanned and looked healthy.

In truth, of course, JFK was in rather fragile health but was staged in touch football games with a sailing suntan.

Nixon was more than a little weird, of course, but Watergate now looks like a tiny unimportant even compared to the gigantic lies told about Benghazi, Obamacare, and the IRS.

Nixon faced impeachment for attempting to misuse the IRS, but Obama's IRS admitted to targeting political enemies.
By Clownkicker
Malcolm, the most absurd thing about people who adamantly believe in taking the Genesis creation story literally is that there are TWO different creation stories in Genesis.
Which one are you supposed to take literally?
And what does that make the second one?
You can't teach them both as fact in pseudo-science class, can you?
By RealJustme
Nixon faced impeachment for attempting to misuse the IRS, but Obama's IRS admitted to targeting political enemies.
The sad things, the IRS admitted to it, but continue to target political enemies. If you have the public's ears and are an outspoken Obama critic, or contribute large amounts of money to the conservative cause, you will be audited and harassed by the IRS and the DOJ.
By johnforbes
You take somebody like Sean Hannity, he better have a good CPA.

Is there even the slightest doubt that this Administration would take tax revenge?
By RealJustme
I wonder what the IRS and DOJ would do to Sean Hannity if he owed $5 million in back taxes and was refusing to pay it?

One guy who owes $5 million in back taxes tried using his daughter in a fake slip and fall accident thinking they would get the $5 million from the city, the problem is the dumb bitch posts mountain hiking photos the week after they sued saying her knee was destroyed and her quality of life was forever taken from her. I don't say who they were, I'd be called a racist.
By Intrepid
Hannity admits he tells his accoutants to deliberately overpay and to take no deductions that are the least questionable. Limbaugh does this as well. If ever there were two with bigger targets on their backs, I don't know who they would be.
By sillydaddy
I guess the reason that 5 million dollar claim was filed in the first place.....

they figure that cop hating asshole mayor with the nigger lesbo wife will sign the check .
By tvd
Now silly.....don't be sugar-coating it.....tell it like it is.
By Malcolm
How Zionism Corrupts Judaism

Judaism is a religion based on humanistic principles offering powerful arguments for social justice, but it has been hijacked by Zionists who have twisted it into an excuse for ethnic cleansing and mass murder, as Professor of Moral Theology Daniel C. Maguire describes.

By Daniel C. Maguire

Like the Palestinian people, Judaism is also suffering from siege and occupation. Zionism, a Nineteenth Century hallucinatory piece of fictive theology and a vicious ideology, has gotten a demonic grip on much of modern Jewish consciousness and has taken possession of U.S. policies in the Middle East.

Zionism is not Judaism; Judaism is 3,000 years old. Zionism is a heretical upstart based upon preposterous assumptions. In terms of theistic Judaism, Zionism teaches that God, the creator of everything in the universe from fruit flies to quasars, is also into real-estate distribution and has assigned Palestine to Jews or those who tenuously claim to be Jews … from dark-skinned Ethiopians to blue-eyed Russians......

http://tinyurl.com/nrjr2zd :idea:
By Benny
You will never, ever be able to convince American conservatives like the idiots above that they are owned, oppressed and having genocide committed against their people. All they can understand is how to complain. It's an amazing thing to be witnessing.
By RealJustme
You will never, ever be able to convince American conservatives like the idiots above that they are owned, oppressed and having genocide committed against their people.
Correct because it's not true.

Liberals are the ones who can't take a dump without depending on the government to wipe their butts, they're ones yelling the sky is falling and keeping the poor dumb and broke. The people who line up for their food stamps, Obama phones and government housing are people who are owned and the government likes it that way because it gives them power.
By RealJustme
Michelle and her friends are flying around the world on extravagant vacations paid for by the tax payers under the pretense of showing them how to "let girls learn" when we have one of the worse education systems in the world. Liberals stare are her with their mouths open in awe of her hard work and wish more people leaders would follow her leads.

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]