Political discussions about everything
A man was busted posting racist threatening posters in an around a black church claiming to be with the KKK telling blacks they would be targeted. 12 federal agents from the DOJ hate crime unit were flown in and worked on it but the man was busted by a local detective. So the question is should he be charged with a hate crime?
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (CBS4)– A Colorado Springs man was arrested after police believe he left racist messages outside a church.

Vincent Broughton, 44, who is black, is facing charges for committed a bias-motivated crime and disorderly conduct

The signs were posted outside the New Covenant church that is predominately attended by African Americans. One sign references the KKK. Another reads, “Black men beware, you are the target.”

The messages had the congregation on edge.

“We locked our doors this morning, so we were inside, but it shouldn’t be that way. You shouldn’t have to lock your doors in the church, it’s just… I’m speechless,” said Pastor Roland Joyner.

Police said Broughton admitted to posting the flyers but did not explain why he targeted the church.
In 90% of the cases when a black church burns or racist posters are put out, it turns out to be blacks doing it trying to prove they're victims, plus they get bigger and better churches built. Black have to do it because the whites aren't burning the churches or putting out hate flyers, but those blacks know whites want to do it so they do it for them.
So I take it you're not going to give us the text of the fliers, RealTool?

This stinks of your handlers duping you again. :lol:

It probably said something like "Beware, the KKK is targeting black men." and RealTool's handlers report that the fliers "referenced the KKK" and said “Black men beware, you are the target.”

Tool, you need to be more like conservatives. They always wait for facts before they make a judgment on these things.
"The pastor should be arrested for locking the doors with people inside.
I'm sure he violated a local ordinance by doing so."-stupiddaddy

sillydummy apparently has never heard of those incredible space-age locks that open easily from the inside with a turn of the wrist but still can't be opened from the outside.

You know, like the lock on his own home's front door.
Now THAT'S knee-jerk conservative stupidity. :lol:
It probably said something like "Beware, the KKK is targeting black men." and RealTool's handlers report that the fliers "referenced the KKK" and said “Black men beware, you are the target.”
Right, he was only warning blacks that the KKK is targeting them, that's why he's behind bars now for communicating racist threats, the police feel he offended the KKK by tipping blacks off on their plans:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well turns out one of the owner of one of the black churches that burned down is under investigation for insurance fraud and arson, he added extra insurance coverage and reduced the deductible the day before it burned down and to top it off bragged about it to the wrong people. Oh, guess what color he is?
"he added extra insurance coverage and reduced the deductible the day before it burned down and to top it off bragged about it to the wrong people."-RealTool

Tool, that doesn't pass the bullshit test.
Or maybe he just got 'lucky', no fraud involved.
Maybe you should check to see if your handlers are pulling a fast one on you..... AGAIN.
You shouldn't be so gullible.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed