Political discussions about everything
Sweat was captured alive, but badly injured around 3:20 p.m. Sunday, when State Police Sgt. Jay Cook spotted Sweat walking down a road in the town of Constable, about 1½ miles from the Canadian border. Sweat cut toward a line of trees and refused commands to stop, authorities said.

Fearing Sweat could make it to the tree line and disappear into the forest, Cook fired two shots and hit Sweat in the torso, New York State Police Superintendent Joseph D’Amico said.

“It was a very courageous act,” Cuomo said Sunday afternoon, which was filled with cheers from the audience.
Did you guys get that, "Cuomo" calls the Officer's act of shooting the guy in back as he was running away a courageous act. Can this be the same "Coumo" who had one of his on Officers charged just a few months ago with assault for shooting a fleeing black "armed" robber in the hip when he refused to stop? Why wasn't that a courageous act? Is Coumo telling us black lives matter more than white lives?

Don't get me wrong, I believe the bullets sent down range were well spent in both cases and both Officers served and protected; but the injustices are glaring. I'm betting if Sweat had been black the Officer wouldn't have risked his career by shooting him.
johnforbes, please explain to RealTool the difference between a "suspect" and an "escaped convicted murderer."
That Officer could have only "suspected" he was the convicted murder and shot him and yet Libtards call him a hero...for one reason, the person he shot was white. I agree it was a damn good shooting but had the bad guy been black, libtards would be protesting since he was unarmed and shot in the back while just running away. They would have claimed, with over 1000 Officers in the area they could have simply moved in on him and wrestled him down hand to hand making sure they didn't hurt him.

Black lives matter more than white lives to libtards.
"That Officer could have only "suspected" he was the convicted murder and shot him and yet Libtards call him a hero."-RealTool

Or more likely they had a positive ID on the guy and a standing "shoot on sight" order. But you're just pulling shit out of your ass, so why worry about the facts, huh?
However, it's good that you don't consider me a "Libtard" because I certainly never called the guy a hero, nor would I.

"... but had the bad guy been black, libtards would be protesting since he was unarmed and shot in the back while just running away. They would have claimed, with over 1000 Officers in the area they could have simply moved in on him and wrestled him down hand to hand making sure they didn't hurt him."-RealTool

This is all you ever have. A bunch of "what if"s and "probably"s and other idiotic speculations to make your point.
Of course, none of it is anything but knee-jerk speculation on your part, and none of it ever applies to me in the slightest, but what do you care?
How can you stand living in such an absurd fantasy world of your own making all the time, especially one that is so ugly?
This is all you ever have. A bunch of "what if"s and "probably"s and other idiotic speculations to make your point.
Really?
WASHINGTON — A white police officer in North Charleston, S.C., was charged with murder on Tuesday after a video surfaced showing him shooting in the back and killing an apparently unarmed black man while the man ran away. After an initial scuffle the black man tried to escape but was shot by the officer and later died while undergoing treatment for his wounds.
Now eat crow dude!
Tool, I still don't see the stupid shit about protesters in the S.C. case claiming that "with 1000 officers in the area they could have simply moved in on him and wrestled him down hand to hand making sure they didn't hurt him." or that the suspect in that case was an "escaped convicted murderer."

You seem to have left that part out. Could you post the quotation from the S.C. case that is comparable in content?

Thanks in advance.

And I'm real sorry johnforbes can't be bothered to enlighten you about the difference between a "suspect" and an "escaped convicted murderer." It would have prevented this latest embarrassing stupidity you're posting here.

Now eat shit, dude.
You seem to have left that part out.
You seem to left out that the officer in this case is treated as a hero by the liberal Mayor for shooting and unarmed white man in the back as he's just trying to get away. That officer didn't do a DNA test on the fleeing man before shooting him, there is no way he could be 100% sure he was the person they were looking for, even had he got in the woodline, there is now way he could have escaped, they had him. Hero in that case by libtards because the guy shot was white.

In the other example I gave you, the police officer knew the black guy he shot was the one who assaulted him and then attempted to run away. Difference is the guy he shot was black, that officer isn't called a hero by libtards, they charge him with murder, why one reason, the white shot was black.

Chew on that ;)
So you're saying the black guy WASN'T an escaped convicted murderer and that the cop already knew the guy wasn't armed and he shot him anyway.

Yeah, I already knew that.

Look, if johnforbes can't be bothered to tell you the difference between an "escaped convicted murderer" presumed to be armed and dangerous and a garden variety unarmed "suspect" you certainly aren't going to listen to reason from me.
He's happy to let you look like a fool, and so am I.
So you're saying the black guy WASN'T an escaped convicted murderer and that the cop already knew the guy wasn't armed and he shot him anyway.
The officers couldn't have known for sure if "either" of them were escaped murders or if "either" of them were armed. The only criminal for sure was the black guy who attacked the officer before running. Both were shot fleeing, the only difference the officer who shot the white guy is a hero by libtards and the officer who shot the black guy is a murder. The officer who shot the black guy actually had more justification to do so then the one who shot the white guy.

Libtards :shock:
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment