Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
Hillary announced that her minions that run their financial operations made mistakes and forgot to declare a few hundred million but the experience has made her stronger. If only her server hadn't been wiped clean based upon recommendations of her minions she could have proven she had no knowledge of the deception by her little people.
“We made mistakes, as many organizations of our size do, but we are acting quickly to remedy them.”
The Clintons have spent their whole careers asking for understanding and forgiveness for their missteps then Hillary says it'll all end if you trust me to be President.
By johnforbes
Both the Clintons have used the smart-dumb approach for decades.

First, they say "I'm smart, so vote for me, I went to Yale Law."

Second, they say: Who, me? I had no idea what was going on. I'm dumb, so I trusted an unreliable staffer."
By Clownkicker
johnforbes has used the smart-dumb approach for decades, too.

First, he says he's so smart he can give up 50 IQ points and still be smarter than anyone else here.

Second, all he says are dumb truisms and platitudes which demonstrate he has no idea what's going on.

Maybe it's a Yale Law thing?
By RealJustme
I'll enjoy watching Hillary age another 10 years over the next year as she stresses over how she can spin her next crime. The Clintons created a well funded government within our government where they operated under their own rules and an arrogance that they were owed this power. Hillary just wants the title of being the first female President and doesn't give a shit about anything else, watch for her to dry up and shrivel as it become more and more clear that people aren't buying her royal shit.
By Malcolm
Hillary Clinton Lesbian Lovers Secret Emails :lol:

Hillary Clinton isn’t just caught in a political scandal over her missing emails from her stint as secretary of state – she’s also terrified of personal revelations about a secret lesbian lifestyle!

Now a world-exclusive investigation by The National ENQUIRER reveals that some of the presidential candidate’s famously “deleted” emails are packed full of lesbian references and her lovers’ names.

“I don’t think she’s so concerned about emails referring to her as secretly gay,” said a Clinton insider. “That’s been out for years – her real fear is that the names of some of her lovers would be made public!”...... :lol:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebri ... ret-emails
http://tinyurl.com/n2x3k7n
http://tinyurl.com/m9dnf3p

bull dyke.... :lol:
By sillydaddy
The Demos give Hillary the green light to be the only candidate for President from their party.
They know they don't have a chance to win the White House again....thanks to Obama.

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]