Political discussions about everything
First they strike, protest, bring in union bosses trying to force Walmart to unionize when that doesn't work they do organized work slow downs and vandalize the store and contents on a daily basis while complaining working conditions are bad due to old plumbing and the money sucks, then when the store closes to renovate the buildings they sue because the store is causing them to lose jobs they need. Walmart is giving them all two months extra pay and offering them either jobs at other Walmart stores or to rehire them after the renovations are done, but that's not enough for the workers, they want to get paid for not working or striking, protesting, vandalizing, they feel it's their right. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, I'm talking about the workers at a Walmart stores that have been leading strikes and shut downs.
A union-backed group is trying to block Walmart from closing stores it charges are being shut due to worker protests for higher wages.

Walmart (WMT) unexpectedly closed five stores last week for what it said were for renovations and plumbing problems. That put 2,200 people out of work all five of the stores closed were targets of organized protests and strikes over the last 12 months along with complaints and law suits of poor working conditions of the older buildings.

But the United Food and Commercial Workers union filed an injunction with the National Labor Relations Board Monday seeking to stop workers from losing their jobs. It wants the NLRB to force Walmart to continue paying the terminated workers during the renovations.

Walmart said workers at the affected stores were given two extra months pay. But the workers could be out of a job by mid-June unless they accept a position at a different Walmart store. The stores are expected to be closed about six months for repairs.
Fukem ;)
[quote]Costco treats and pays their workers well while Walmart has resorted to union busting for decades.

It's pretty amazing to see what happens when workers are paid a halfway decent salary...
[/quote

Walmart is the second largest company in the world closing in on Shell oil, it's amazing what happens when you operate smartly. Once again Clown you look silly.
Walmart is a shithole. The unions have been hawking them for decades. Walmart has paid hundreds of millions in labor law violations. While Costco has been moving on unscathed for years gaining market share on Walmart while paying a decent salary. And the unions don't even bother Costco.

Check out the chart, Justme would rather have a ten year total return of about 60% rather than a 250% total return.

:lol:
Clown, you tried to show Walmart could learn from Costco on how to become successful. I pointed out Walmart is the second largest company in the world and closing in on number 1. So if you're talking about success, every business including Costco could learn from Walmart and should model their policies. In fact Walmart is the most studied company in the world for those working on their MBA's. I know this because I learned about it while working on my MBA. Walmart is a cutting edge business with the best leadership and processes in the world. Their restocking and automated supply system is the envy of every business. They promote from within and one of the only large businesses where a person with just a high school degree can work themselves up to be a regional manager through demonstrated performance and completion of Walmart business courses that Walmart pays 100% for. Morale among Walmart workers is the highest of all retailers, they determine their own success not someone selected by a union leader. I don't work for Walmart but I would be proud to say I did if that were the case, they ROCK! The people working in Walmart represent the people that live in that area, everyone is given a chance to succeed.

So when you try and slam Walmart as a failure, "you know not what you speak off."
"I know this because I learned about it while working on my MBA."-RealTool

So you went to business school in Guadalajara for an MBA, probly befor you lerned English so good?

Is that thing even recognized in the U.S.?
Oh, yeah, you went to work for your father.....where undoubtedly you still confuse making money at any cost with "success."

"you know not what you speak off." <---Are you kidding me? :lol:
Like you hypocrites don't judge me every time I post. :lol:

But I don't judge someone for being ignorant and illiterate, tvd.
I judge them for being willfully and smugly ignorant and illiterate.

And if you give a free pass to someone who's willfully ignorant (of his own scripture yet!) just because he's on your side, then I judge you as well.
So Clown my accurate observation that Walmart sets the business standard of running a successful operation upsets you? You're the one who tried to point out Costco was more successful than Walmart because they operated different, which is totally 100% bull!
Are there any conservatives who aren't complete racists?
Benny you have race on the mind. What does commenting on Walmart's superior business operations have to do with race? Racists are the ones running around yelling racists against a particular race. ;)
Walmart has resorted to union busting for decades and has payed close to a billion dollars in fines, while the unions have left Costco untouched.

Why?

Because Costco pays superior wages and benefits and has a fraction of the turnover. I suppose that Costco can race Walmart down to the bottom and expand their store base to grow for the sake of growth.

And Costco is eating Walmart's lunch right now. Perhaps Justme can explain why Costco trades at 28x earnings and Walmart trades at 16x earnings. I want to know what the MBA thinks?

:lol:
Yeah, I am the one with race on the mind. Did you miss your own "wacky negro" thread? Or maybe how you drag race into every topic?
I watched that video again, all I saw was wacky negroes rioting, so should I have been PC and said wacky people riot and left out the obvious?
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]