Political discussions about everything
This one pours the concrete of her lies that she set her own server up and avoided using the proper government emails system because she only uses one device, and that she never received or sent sensitive or classified information...she's toast ;)
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton e-mailed on an iPad as well as a BlackBerry while secretary of state, despite her explanation she exclusively used a personal e-mail address on a homebrew server so that she could carry a single device, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.

The State Department has only released a total of four e-mails between Clinton and her top advisers as part of a Freedom of Information Act request filed in 2013 by the AP, which sought Clinton's correspondence with senior advisers over a four-year period relating to drone strikes overseas and U.S. surveillance programs. One was sent over a BlackBerry the other 3 were sent over a iPad. The State Department defended not releasing more of Clinton's e-mails explaining they contained either classified or highly sensitive information.
As the FOIA requests poured in, the State Dept helped Hillary lie because all the top staffers at State had to know Hillary was keeping all email private.

For years and years, the State Dept knew.

By the way, Cheryl Mills and that Abedin gal (wife of disgraced Anthony Weiner) also apparently used private email.
It would be cool if there were some steamy lesbo letters that they were hiding.

I cannot imagine anyone eating that snatch, but as they say, "There's an ass for every seat..."

But seriously, the IT guy that wiped the server HD should be prosecuted as well, if it is determined that crimes were committed.
It is my understanding of records retention laws, that crimes were a flyin'.
The State Department defended not releasing more of Clinton's e-mails explaining they contain either classified or highly sensitive information.
Hillary Clinton press statement, I never sent or received a single classified or “sensitive” e-mail during my time as Secretary of State, that's not the way you communicate that type of information, so this claim that I some how jeopardized security is preposterous.
Hillary Clinton, I deleted private emails that were among other things between me and my husband, wedding plans for my daughter and yoga classes.
One hour earlier during a Wall Street Journal interview:
Bill Clinton, I never use email, I've sent two emails in my whole life and those were while I was President.
Hillary Clinton press statement, I would like everyone to read my emails, I have nothing to hide, please read my emails.
Hillary Clinton's response to Congress' request for copies her emails, they have all been deleted and my server wiped clean.
Today, Hillary Clinton's response to the House's request she testify under oath concerning her emails.
"I find the request to be outrageous, I will not be subjected to testifying under oath as if my word isn't good enough, one must question why they are treating me this way."
Tool, to be caught "red handed" she would have needed to be caught when she was actually lying about it, not when someone uncovers the lie later.

Since English is your second language, you can be forgiven for the junior high mistake.
Ask your ESL teacher to explain it to you.
Tool, to be caught "red handed" she would have needed to be caught when she was actually lying about it, not when someone uncovers the lie later.
Dude, she has been caught red handed in lies, just because you consider them white lies, does not mean they're not lies! :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way since a white lie isn't consider a bad thing, would a black lie be consider really bad...isn't that racist? I'm surprised libtards haven't tried banning the use of white lies.
Tool, you're only demonstrating that you still don't understand "red handed" even after it has been pointed out to you.

The term has nothing to do with lying. It has to do with the timing of the apprehension in a wrongdoing.
Pointing at me does not change your willful stupidity.

As I said, ask your ESL teacher to explain it to you before you continue making an ass of yourself.
Tool, you're only demonstrating that you still don't understand "red handed" even after it has been pointed out to you.
The term has nothing to do with lying. It has to do with the timing of the apprehension in a wrongdoing.
Pointing at me does not change your willful stupidity.
Being caught red handed has nothing to do with being arrested, it means caught in the act of doing something, Hillary has been caught in the act of lying about her emails. Dude, I thought English was your first language???
Imagine how Clownhicker would react if some Republican had done the disgraceful, illegal things Hillary did.
I'm sure the clown would be arguing that Ted Cruz wasn't caught red handed "per se" therefor it's a non issue and ask us to lean forward and move on, no harm done.
Being "caught red-handed" is to be caught in the act of the wrongdoing.
Being caught weeks later is not to be "caught red-handed" dimwit.
Your own article is written today. The lie was told weeks ago.
Stop trying to distract from your ignorance by pointing elsewhere.

"It's pitiful watching Clown trying to defend the indefensible."-sillydumbfuck

Please quote me defending ANYTHING on this thread or shut the fuck up.
Why can't you ever refute anything I actually say instead of making up stupid shit?
Doesn't a one of you knee-jerk ignoramuses know how to read and understand English?

"Imagine how Clownhicker would react if some Republican had done the disgraceful, illegal things Hillary did."-johnfribble

Better yet, imagine how johnfrottage would react if he wasn't a pretentious, impotent, trolling asshole.
He's got nothing, as always. He can't refute what I said any more than the Tool can.
The one reliable thing about johnny is that he will consistently be caught in flagrante delicto being a hypocritical buffoon.
"I'm sure the clown would be arguing that Ted Cruz wasn't caught red handed "per se" therefor it's a non issue and ask us to lean forward and move on, no harm done.-RealStool

I'm sure I wouldn't, scumbag. I never would have made the silly claim in the first place.

Being caught red-handed is irrelevant. It's just more compelling.
But you can't lie and say someone was caught red-handed if they weren't.
But I also know you weren't lying because you're ignorant of what you were saying.

If you were "a better man" than I, all you would need to do is simply admit you didn't know what you were talking about and were therefore not lying.
Or else you could persist in your claim and thus admit you WERE indeed lying.
Either way, I don't care.
But stop making it about me. I'm not to blame for your ignorance.
Quite the contrary, I spend my days wearily trying to relieve you of it.
RealJustme wrote:This one pours the concrete of her lies that she set her own server up and avoided using the proper government emails system because she only uses one device, and that she never received or sent sensitive or classified information...she's toast ;)
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton e-mailed on an iPad as well as a BlackBerry while secretary of state, despite her explanation she exclusively used a personal e-mail address on a homebrew server so that she could carry a single device, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.

The State Department has only released a total of four e-mails between Clinton and her top advisers as part of a Freedom of Information Act request filed in 2013 by the AP, which sought Clinton's correspondence with senior advisers over a four-year period relating to drone strikes overseas and U.S. surveillance programs. One was sent over a BlackBerry the other 3 were sent over a iPad. The State Department defended not releasing more of Clinton's e-mails explaining they contained either classified or highly sensitive information.
Was the server searched?

Clinton sent classified emails?

Looks like Justme got busted in another lie, redhanded!

EPIC

:lol:

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.