Political discussions about everything
You can always tell how a black kid will turn out by their parents (if they know who they are). You can be 100% sure both of Obama's daughters will turn out to be race agitators like their parents and will go through life with a chip on their shoulders pretending they've been wronged by the white man.
Justme...I've been thinking about your obvioud racial posts and reflecting on you ultra conservative posts in general. I think that,from some of your posts, that you are a Christian. A friend of mine is a UCC minister and, Yes, we have some lively debates. He gave a sermon once titled:
If it was a crime to be a Christian, would there be enough evidence against you to convict you in a modern court of law.
Think about it.
Justme...I've been thinking about your obvioud racial posts and reflecting on you ultra conservative posts in general. I think that,from some of your posts, that you are a Christian.
I am quite anti-racist if you have been paying attention. I use facts and to a racist if those facts don't favor a certain color of a man's skin, a true racist will make racist remarks that I am fact the racist. I'll admit, the KKK is a racist organization but so is the NAACP, they both openly have agendas based solely upon skin colors, you on the other hand defend the NAACP while condemning the KKK, now tell me who is the racist? It's all about favored skin color to a racist

Yes I am Christian, most Hispanics are, the fact that a person being a Christian bothers you, is very telling about your bias against Christians. I have no problems with an religion unless they take an extremist violent views. If Christians start cutting off heads of innocents and attempting to kill all Muslims, I will call those Christians scum that need to be terminated as I do Muslims that are currently doing it.

Dude you need to mature and grow up, grow a set of balls, call a spade a spade, don't be blinded by agendas and most of all don't hate because of a man's skin color, if you must hate, hate because of their actions.
Once again a post is lost on Justme because he didn't think when he read the post. As for my being a racist, that couldn't be further from the truth. BTW, here is the mission statement of the NAACP:
The mission of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.
Just for kicks I'll throw this one in:
The ACLU is our nation's guardian of liberty, working daily in courts, legislatures and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties that the Constitution and laws of the United States guarantee everyone in this country.
I underlined the pertinent words for clarification.
If it was a crime to be a Christian, would there be enough evidence against you to convict you in a modern court of law?
Think about it.
snakeoil, you're wasting your typing fingers.

The majority of Christians haven't the foggiest idea of what they profess to believe, that is, the teachings of Jesus.
If he came to town today they would run him out screaming he's a Communist.
They would say he was a pussy for not bombing Iran into the stone age.
They would call him a traitor for being against invading Iraq.

RealTool is no different than the rest of the 'Christian' reactionaries here.
They are against feeding the hungry and vote to cut food stamps.
They are against sheltering the homeless and vote against low income housing.
They are against turning the other cheek and beat the drums of war as they ridicule anyone trying to avoid it.
They are "pro life" and support the death penalty.
They claim to care about the sick but don't want universal health care if it is going to cost them anything.
They believe Jesus is 'on their side' regardless of their politics which are diametrically opposed to his teachings.
The mission of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.
So you would be OK if that was the KKK's mission statement?
The mission of the KKK is for the Advancement of white People is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.
Because that's basically what it is. Both are for the advancement of people of their own race, plus there are 100X more members of the NAACP than the KKK, hell they even have their own open website where you can donate or become a NAACP member, why no outrage?
Isn't it strange how Justme twists and turns and spins in the wind trying to pick out words from a post to justify his strange politics. Often I am at a loss to explain some of his posts as he will pick out one or two words from a post and try to give them a whole new meaning.
RealJustme wrote:
So you would be OK if that was the KKK's mission statement?
The mission of the KKK is for the Advancement of white People is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.
Because that's basically what it is. Both are for the advancement of people of their own race, plus there are 100X more members of the NAACP than the KKK, hell they even have their own open website where you can donate or become a NAACP member, why no outrage?
The KKK burned crosses, explain that one on judgement day!

:shock:
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed