Political discussions about everything
It has long been known that there was a problem with that fellow, but the shocking thing is that the Dept of "Justice" ever got around to a corrupt Democrat.

Must be a wheelbarrow full of evidence to make them take a moment away from race-baiting in Ferguson, MO.
It has long been known that there was a problem with that fellow, but the shocking thing is that the Dept of "Justice" ever got around to a corrupt Democrat.
Obama doesn't target Democrats unless they get out of line, he must have done something to piss Obama off.
Whooop there it is-
The son of Cuban immigrants, Menendez fiercely opposed the Obama administration's effort to engage Cuba, accusing the White House of handing its government an economic lifeline at a time when its support from Venezuela was drying up because of low oil prices.

"I think it stinks," said Menendez in a press conference in December of the deal.

"I think it's wrong. I am deeply disappointed in the president," he said, according to NJ.com.

Last month, Menendez complained to CNN that the negotiations for the Cuba deal had been going on in secret, behind his back for 10 months, and said the administration had given up U.S. leverage but got nothing in return to enhance democracy or human rights.

He also delivered a threat that he would use his position on Capitol Hill to thwart Obama's Cuba initiative, saying it would be "difficult" to get a U.S. ambassador to Cuba confirmed as the White House seeks to upgrade the diplomatic mission in Havana to full embassy status.

Menendez has also infuriated the White House on Iran, joining with Republican Senator Mark Kirk of Illinois in a bid to impose new sanctions on Tehran which he said would improve the administration's leverage in the talks.

The White House has fought the measure because it says new sanctions at this delicate stage of the negotiations would bolster hardline opponents of the talks in Tehran and scupper hopes for a deal.

There is no mistaking his distaste for Obama's Iran diplomacy.

In January Menendez accused the administration of getting its talking points on the proposed deal "straight out of Tehran." This infuriated Obama to the point he held a special meeting to discuss Menendez's conduct.
So Obama has brought his corrupt DOJ down on Menendez, next will be the IRS, all because Menendez forgot who the King is.
Senator Bob Menendez has come out and declared the charges against him are purely vindictive and that he had been warned by Valerie Jarret weeks before the charges, that if he stepped out of line again by going publicly against Obama, there would be a big price to pay.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]