Political discussions about everything
http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary- ... -on-women/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hillary Clinton portrays herself as a champion of women in the workforce, but women working for her in the U.S. Senate were paid 72 cents for each dollar paid to men, according to a Washington Free Beacon analysis of her Senate years’ salary data.

During those years, the median annual salary for a woman working in Clinton’s office was $15,708.38 less than the median salary for a man, according to the analysis of data compiled from official Senate expenditure reports.

The analysis compiled the annual salaries paid to staffers for an entire fiscal year of work from the years 2002 to 2008. Salaries of employees who were not part of Clinton’s office for a full fiscal year were not included. Because the Senate fiscal year extends from Oct. 1 to Sept. 30, Clinton’s first year in the Senate, which began on Jan. 3, 2001, was also not included in the analysis.

The salaries speak for themselves. The data shows that women in her office were paid 72 cents for every dollar paid to men.

Ooooops! :o
The Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars from seven foreign governments during Hillary Rodham Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, including one donation that violated its ethics agreement with the Obama administration, foundation officials disclosed Wednesday.

Most of the contributions were possible because of exceptions written into the foundation’s 2008 agreement, which included limits on foreign-government donations.......

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... s_politics
What I don't understand is how can The Clinton Foundation get away with using tax free donations to buy their daughter a $10 million condo in New York to be near the HQ's where's she's the Vice Chair of the foundation.
Vice Chair, Clinton Foundation

Chelsea Clinton, Vice Chair of the Clinton Foundation, works to drive the vision and work of the Clinton Foundation. She earned a reputation as a hard hitting but fair special correspondent for NBC News uncovering and investigating a wide spectrum of matters around the world. Chelsea previously worked at McKinsey & Company and Avenue Capital where she gained extensive hands on knowledge of finance and economics. In addition to being Vice Chair of the Clinton Foundation, Chelsea serves on the boards of the Clinton Health Access Initiative, the School of American Ballet, Common Sense Media, and the Weill Cornell Medical College. She is also co-chair of the Advisory Board for the Of Many Institute at New York University. Chelsea holds a B.A. from Stanford, a MPhil from Oxford, and a MPH from Columbia’s Mailman School of Public Health. She and her husband, Marc, live in New York City.
What I don't understand is how you get upset when the Clintons do it, but not upset when the Rockefellers, Gates, Mellons, or Johnsons do it.

When are you going to learn that rich people don't really pay taxes because they put all their wealth into tax free trusts and foundations. Then they freely use the stuff owned by the foundations because they control all of it, and later they turn all their wealth over to their kids tax free to use, and so on and so on.

They don't spend their own money. They borrow money from their trusts and deduct the interest payments to themselves from their taxes.

It's a profit deal, Tool.
Even you would get upset at the wealthy if you understood how they all think you're just another sucker who pays taxes.
What I don't understand is how you get upset when the Clintons do it, but not upset when the Rockefellers, Gates, Mellons, or Johnsons do it.
The Clintons are getting rich pretending they're doing it out of public service, the Rockefellers, Gates, Mellons and Johnsons make no pretenses, they are doing it for the money.
What I don't understand is how can The Clinton Foundation get away with using tax free donations to buy their daughter a $10 million condo in New York .........
Simple, they list it as employee housing, provided for the convenience of the employer, and so it becomes an expense of doing business by the Foundation.
Simple, they list it as employee housing, provided for the convenience of the employer, and so it becomes an expense of doing business by the Foundation.
That must explain why they have 73% operational costs on the 2 Billion in donations from around world they've collected and give out the remaining 27%.
Hillary was asked is she still felt Walmart's explanation as to why women with the company only make 89% of what men do and if so what's her explanation for only paying women 72% of what men got paid under her as Senator. You'll guess what she said...she ignored the question and said she a strong believer in women's rights and women know that they can count on her to change the injustices. She then walked away smiling and waving as if she had hit a home run with her non-answer.

Expect more of these questions and not everyone will except her non-answers and she'll blow her top like she always does when pinned downed, go off on a rant then declare she won the discussion as she walks away.
She sounds just like you, Tool.

How are we supposed to tell you apart?
Hot women still drool when I walk into a room, they now turn away when Hillary limps in drooling.

Now back to the topic, how will Hillary convince women her opponent has declared war on women when facts show she did the same thing? Why did find the women working for her to be only 72% as efficient as the men that worked for her?
Hillary "MUST" have the female vote and she will be asked to explain why she found the women working for her to be only 72% as efficient as the men that worked for her? She will of course be forced in the end to give the same response CEO's of every business have given to explain why men on average are paid more, the same reasoning she has called weak excuses.
Women have been underpaid for decades, is this "new news?"
I've got three women working for me, two are the least paid in the company, that's because one is a receptionist and the other is an admin clerk and that's what those jobs pay. They applied for the jobs and being the best qualified I gave them the jobs. The other women is skilled labor, she makes the same as the men with her experience and time on the job which is double what the other two women make. But liberals would argue that on average women make less than men in my company which is true, but when you try to explain why they get this confused look on their faces and say "yeah but you pay your women less that's wrong" not even worth trying to explain it to them.

At key is Hillary has mocked business owners like me saying there is no excuse women should be making less on average than the men in our companies, no excuses! Now she's going to have live with her response, there is no excuse she can provide as to why she only paid her women 72% of what she paid her men, no excuses. ;)
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]