Political discussions about everything
It took an exhaustive inquiry -- okay, it just took 2 weeks to go to West VA to the IRS backup tapes -- to find the email which the head of the IRS and other IRS officials told us had been lost forever.

Did the IRS officials ever seek the backup info even after being told repeatedly by experts the email could readily be obtained? No.
That means those IRS officials who testified under oath there were no back up files lied, lying to Congress is a felony, I'm betting Holder will have his investigators right on it :shock: This is the most corrupt Administration in history.
Koskinen was told by Congress that backup tapes existed (as they do for all federal agencies), even if he was too new at the IRS to know it himself.

But the scandal is huge because, even being told that by Congress and knowing Congress had asked for the email, Koskinen did absolutely nothing to request the backup tapes.

If that isn't obstruction, what is?
Young master Elkin, I am delighted to give you permission to stop reading my posts, which are above your IQ level anyhow.

Koskinen was told by Congress that backup tapes existed (as they do for all federal agencies), even if he was too new at the IRS to know it himself.

But the scandal is huge because, even being told that by Congress and knowing Congress had asked for the email, Koskinen did absolutely nothing to request the backup tapes.

If that isn't obstruction, what is?
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]