Political discussions about everything
By elklindo69
But not according to a potential GOP presidential candidate...

Appearing on ABC’s This Week, potential Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee contended that there exists a “cultural divide” separating the media and political hubs of the country — Washington, D.C., New York City, and Los Angeles — from the America in which most people live. His criticism of singer Beyoncé and husband Jay-Z — and their good friends, the Obamas — in his new book, God, Guns, Grits and Gravy, is, he says, focused on precisely this point.

“Beyoncé is a wonderful talent,” said the former Arkansas governor . “My point is, she doesn’t have to do some of the things that she does in the lyrics, because it’s not necessary. She has nothing to make up for. She’s an amazing talent.”

“In speaking about the Obamas — and I said about them, in the book, they’re great parents — but it was President Obama, in an interview with Glamour, who said that some of the lyrics he won’t listen to because it embarrasses him. Well, here’s my point: If it embarrasses you, then why would you possibly think it’s wholesome for your children to put it into their heads? . . . What you put in your brain is also important, as well as what you put into your body.”

Concluded Huckabee, “I think if people read the chapter they see it’s about this cultural divide, this disconnect, between the three bubbles of New York, D.C., and Hollywood, versus the land of God, guns, grits, and gravy.”
By Clownkicker
"cabboose is too large"-johnflaming

Geezus, johnny, if you don't like women, just give up the charade and come out of the closet already.

If you really want a straight-hipped Asian boy with no ass, just make sure he's 18.
By johnforbes
Matters of taste, kiddo.

She is stupid, which lessens her appeal.

And she hangs out with morons, and her caboose is too big and flabby -- much like Clownhacker's entire body.
By elklindo69
Beyonce is hot!!!

:D

But Huckabee is not a serious candidate.

God, guns, grits, gravy is not a legitimate vision for ordinary Americans.

Jobs matter the most. The GOP is perusing immigration initiatives? Where is their job plan???

:shock:
By elklindo69
johnforbes wrote:Perhaps she has some singing talent, but her caboose is too large and she hangs around morons.
???

:roll:

She has a nice feminine shape....

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]