Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
As the Northeast gets ready for 1 or 2 feet of snow 100's of millions in FEMA and other aid is pouring into Boston, New York and Philly, God forbid they have to go without mass transit or power for a few hours, the liberals are already demanding the government do more and the snow has just started.

Those wacky liberals, boohoo, suck it boys and girls, bundle up and read a book if you lose power, please don't take to streets rioting demanding I do more to help you. There's millions of Americans in other States that don't have Uncle Sam to transport them around, plus power outages and snow storms are common, man up and stop your whining!
Couldn't resist it, flipped over to CNN to see what they're reporting, yep, the SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING. They're going all out just watched one of their reporters "'Brooks" using a tape measurer to show that the snow is 4"s DEEP. Anchor Don "LEMMON" is standing on a road saying roads will be close in an hour and that if you want to order a pizza you better do it now, once the roads are closed for general traffic delivery drivers won't be able to get to you. Don is in the CNN "blizzardmobile" so he feels he'll be OK but explained just in case his crew has a back up supply of food and blankets to get them through until at least rescue crews can get to them.

Don is such a pussy, he should have worn his big boy panties tonight it's going to get cold and he won't even be able to order a pizza.
You really need to stop taking the daily propaganda shows so seriously, Tool.

They are in the business of trying to get you riled up, one way or the other.

Being intellectually docile, you of course comply like the tool you are.

Nobody cares about a snow storm unless you live in it.
Wake up, for God's sake.
See? I try to speak the language dimwitted clowns like you understand and you STILL don't understand
Yes I understand quite well, the liberals in Philly, Boston and New York will be whining tomorrow and expecting you and me to wipe their asses, you'll demand that "I" do it and I'll advice you it's time they wipe their own asses. Expect Sharpton to rant about unwiped asses due to racism. Yeah I understand and fully expect it to happen, it's going to get nasty. ;)
You've really got your handlers' talking points down, Tool.
Even after I've told you they're playing you, you still loyally regurgitate their crap.

Stop listening to the 24-hour 'news' cycle as if it's something real.
There was a worse storm two years ago that nobody cared about either.
This storm is only news to the poor saps with $3000 Super Bowl tickets who might not catch a plane out.
All it means is there is no other news that people like you will watch while drooling with glazed over eyes.
Take a look in the mirror if you don't know what I'm talking about.

It's ratings, dimwit.
If you turn them off, they'll start talking about something else.
Maybe even actual news, if you let them know that's all you'll watch.

pssst--it's a profit deal.
Well they got it wrong, the best of the best all predicted it would be the worse storm ever for that area, just 24 hours ago, 24 hours later we find out it wasn't even close to being the worse storm ever. These are the same people who predicted global warming blaming man, they got that wrong to. THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clown when are you going to stop listening to your handlers and engage your own brain?
"Well, they got it wrong..."-RealTool

No, YOU got it wrong, Tool.

RealTool goes crazy and starts this thread predicting a bleak future because he listened to his handlers.

I come here to tell him not to listen to his handlers and their daily propaganda for morons.
I tell him nobody cares about the weather.

Then he comes back to smugly tell me I'm the one who shouldn't listen to them, like it's some kind of revelation to me and not to him. :lol:

The ONLY person I saw running around saying "THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING" is you, Tool.
One would think The Tool would finally learn his lesson about his idiotic predictions based upon his handler's manipulative information.
By elklindo69
RealJustme wrote:Well they got it wrong, the best of the best all predicted it would be the worse storm ever for that area, just 24 hours ago, 24 hours later we find out it wasn't even close to being the worse storm ever. These are the same people who predicted global warming blaming man, they got that wrong to. THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clown when are you going to stop listening to your handlers and engage your own brain?
The storm formed 100 or so miles further east than the "weather forecasters" had predicted using their computer models. But it was close enough.

In the grander scheme of things, the local politicians made policy decisions, (closing schools, closing down roads, shutting own public transportation systems etc.) based upon the scientific expertise of the meteorologists. They didn't pull out the conservative gas and oil supported "I'm not a scientist" shtick...

:lol:
By RealJustme
The storm formed 100 or so miles further east than the "weather forecasters" had predicted using their computer models. But it was close enough.
And yet those scientists want us to believe they can predict changes 20 years from now, close enough. :lol: :lol: :lol:
RealJustme wrote:
And yet those scientists want us to believe they can predict changes 20 years from now, close enough. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Predicting the tomorrow's weather in over my house is one thing, predicting the climate on the planet is a completely different endeavor...ya stupid dummy.

Predicting the tomorrow's weather in over my house is one thing, predicting the climate on the planet is a completely different endeavor...ya stupid dummy.
Oh I agree, it's much safer for a scientist to predict the weather 10 years from now than what it'll be tomorrow, that's the way liberals and crooks operate. Several years ago Al Gore and his scientists made several predictions, they all proved to be wrong but liberals can't remember their predictions so he still has their support. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well it's over and guess what the sky didn't fall, there was one death and that was a kid hitting his head on a pole while sliding on a tube in 5"s of snow. But hey the schools are still closed and the public workers are off, news that the sky didn't fall travels slow, they're still off because it was "suppose" to be really bad, not their fault that it wasn't.
So have you learned anything about watching your 'get 'em all riled up' propaganda shows, Tool?

I've got two more you would probably enjoy: Jerry Springer's show and the FOXnews program.

There's all sorts of "yell at the screen" news on those shows.
Did you know some guy actually cheated on his girlfriend and another guy is the father of 4 kids, proved by DNA?
It also snowed somewhere this winter. Believe it or not.
By RealJustme
So have you learned anything about watching your 'get 'em all riled up' propaganda shows
Clown considers the Northeast's Governors dire warnings and predictions propaganda...he finally gets it!
By definition, ANYTHING coming out of the mouth of any politician of any party is propaganda, Tool.

Republicans are no different than Democrats.

It would really be something if YOU finally got THAT.....but you won't because you're a partisan tool.
There's is a huge difference, democrats tend to vote for what's going to get them more votes, Republicans tend to vote for what they feel is right for the country which they feel in turn will get them votes. That sums it up, political science 101.
RealJustme wrote:
Oh I agree, it's much safer for a scientist to predict the weather 10 years from now than what it'll be tomorrow, that's the way liberals and crooks operate. Several years ago Al Gore and his scientists made several predictions, they all proved to be wrong but liberals can't remember their predictions so he still has their support. :lol: :lol: :lol:
CO2 levels are trending higher as well as temperatures.

So do you think they will be going down anytime soon? I really want to know!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RealJustme wrote:
There's is a huge difference, democrats tend to vote for what's going to get them more votes, Republicans tend to vote for what they feel is right for the country which they feel in turn will get them votes. That sums it up, political science 101.
McConnell claims "I'm not a scentist."

UN report releases report indicating human activities are contributing to global warming.

McConnell immediately retorts that the report was a hoax.

I thought McConnell was not a scientist?

But he is politician in coal country!!!!

LMAO

CO2 levels are trending higher as well as temperatures.

So do you think they will be going down anytime soon? I really want to know!!!
Dude CO2 levels and temperatures were actually higher before God put man on this planet, that's a well documented fact, they go up and down depending on natural events that we have no control over, to pretend man can has influence over nature is insane, we can't even make it rain in California to cure the draught. ;)

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]