Political discussions about everything
I'm betting on it being Scott Walker. I just hope Rubio doesn't try and go the PC route and just pick a woman who is less qualified than Walker. Rubio is smart enough to know that those women who are influenced by PC selections aren't going to vote GOP anyway, so just pick the best person.

The only thing Democrats can come up against Rubio is that he likes to drink water during his speeches, then they put Clinton up against him and she has tons of ugly baggage and I'm not talking about in her pants. :lol:
Someone who can answer a question to the age of the planet in an intelligent manner.

Claiming that the age of the earth as "one of the great mysteries" is completely asinine.

The conservative signature schtick "I'm not a scientist" is getting a little worn out...

:lol:
I have seen several Rubio interviews by now.....and I've notice he doesn't get caught off guard by any questions thrown at him. Is he a bullshitter like all the rest ? Maybe, If so he is a damn good one. He doesn't hesitate to give an answer, doesn't repeat himself , doesn't stammer (like Obama does while assembling a thought), comes across as knowing what he's talking about and believing what he says. Yet, he doesn't come across as a know it all asshole.

His parents left Cuba long before Castro, so he's of Cuban decent. This may be the reason he's not getting a lot of backing, then add that Obama has messed it up for all minorities seeking the higher offices.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]