Political discussions about everything
The White House acknowledged that U.S. troops on the ground in Iraq are engaged in combat with ISIS and that more combat troops are being send in as reinforcements.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest explained that was no way for President Obama to predict the situation in Iraq would change so rapidly when he earlier announced there would be no boots on the ground in Iraq. He praised the President for being flexible and adjusting to the current situation.
It was reported recently that Germany’s broadcaster Deutsche Welle (DW) investigated what turned out to be hundreds of trucks a day carrying billions of dollars in supplies, flowing into Syria and directly into the hands of the so-called “Islamic State” (ISIS).

Turkey, a NATO member since 1952, has played a pivotal role in the destabilization and destruction of neighboring Syria. Since 2011, Turkey has allowed its territory to be used as a transit and staging point for sectarian terrorists flowing from around the world and into Syria in what could be described as a defacto NATO invasion by proxy.
So you're saying Obama finally has an Iraq policy that you support, right?
You forget it was Obama who told terrorists "holdout for a year and I'll have our troops out, then you can move in" Obama then kept his promise to the terrorists and they've move back in. Had Obama done what his Generals advised him to do, we would not be sending troops back in to fight terrorists who now have our weapons and former bases under their control. Every single American's death is because of Obama's failed agenda.
So you're saying you don't want the military fighting ISIL on the ground in Iraq.

If you did, you would have said you support Obama's policy now.

Like I've said before, there is NOTHING Obama can do that the reactionaries will support, even if it is exactly what they have been screaming for.

A bunch 0f loud-mouthed hypocrites, every one of them.
So you're saying you don't want the military fighting ISIL on the ground in Iraq.
We wouldn't be fighting ISIS if Obama hadn't order or military to withdraw, plus ordered them to leave their heavy weapons including artillery behind despite all the Generals disagreeing with both decisions. Don't you think it odd that the Generals predicted this would happen if we withdrew but Obama ordered them to do so anyway, Don't you think it odd that the Generals then questioned Obama's decision to leave all the heavy weapons behind knowing ISIS would move in and use them to regain strength but he did it anyway?

Either Obama wanted Islamic extremist to grow stronger in the Middle East or he belongs in a straight jacket. Obama "Under no circumstances with there be American boots on the ground in Iraq, I know what I'm doing".
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]