Political discussions about everything
The most racial hate speech I've ever heard by a high ranking official in our government. He ignored the real issue was Brown's criminal actions that led to his death and turned into white police out of control killing black teens all across this nation.
Obama said he understands the anger with the decision and the need to bring about changes with how police deal with blacks (as is this was an example of a racist white office murdering a black)...in other words a message to rioters "STAY THE COURSE".
What a show, huh?
Quite the spectacle.

They don't even know that this is damaging their cause, not strengthening it.

People of all races across the world witnessed lawless black thugs doing what they know best.
And doing exactly what we expected of them, because that's the way they are. Word!
When you sit around smugly condemning an entire group of the population, for decades completely disregarding their valid complaints, it reaches a point where it doesn't matter any longer who's 'right' or who's 'wrong'.

When people feel the system ignores them and can kill them without so much as a reprimand, as has been happening for hundreds of years in this country, when a group feels they have no stake in their own government or society, then they reach a point of feeling they have nothing to lose. They realize they can live a shitty life without having to listen to you or get your permission first.
You become superfluous.

You clueless bastards sit there thinking this is just about Wilson and whether he had the right to shoot and unarmed man.
You don't understand that it's reaching a point in this country where it doesn't matter any longer whether Wilson was right or wrong.

When wealth discrepancies grow large enough in any culture, when all power is concentrated in the hands of a few plutocrats and oligarchs, when people lose hope of a better future, they will explode.
They always have and they always will.

Since this shooting took place, there hasn't been a single post by any of you clowns discussing what needs to be done by America as a whole to improve the state of social justice. You're doctors smugly sure you understand a small symptom as you are ignoring the lethal illness. When the illness reaches epidemic proportions and you''re looking like a deer in the headlights wondering "How did this happen?" you're going to be fighting for your lives without the option any longer of curing the disease. We're facing a huge problem that you apparently don't know even exists.

The falling guillotine won't care if you were right about some specific event.
An angry mob doesn't give a hoot about you and your self-satisfied righteousness.
THAT'S what "Let them eat cake" has to do with "cops murdering black thugs", tvd.
So instead of working to uplift themselves from this oppression, they become lawless, drug addicted, pimples on society's ass.

And you defend it, clown. See, that's your problem...you defend the easy way out. You always do.
Push comes to shove regarding a problem, and a liberal will always take the easy way to the solution.
And that easy way is never good in the long run.
In this particular instance, the easy way is to just accept the rioting as a natural consequence of their oppression.
C'mon.....you are smart....what would be the harder way to the solution?

Teach personal responsibility!!!!

Why not start deep within the society. Have the society hold itself to higher standards than they do today.
Have the Fergusons of this country begin to teach values to their children.
Have them teach what is right and what is wrong.
Have them advocate education.
Have them advocate respect. Not respect to "the man". I don't mean that. Respect to all others.
They don't even respect their own grandmothers for shit's sake. They respect nothing, because they have not been taught to respect.
Ingrain this in any child, and you will end up with a productive member of society.

Instead, they are taught how to game the system.
They are taught that "He was a good boy, he didn't really commit any serious felonies...."
How about NO felonies. Teach that.
They are taught by example to be irresponsible.
They are taught to use drugs as a way out of their "oppression". Yet those very drugs keep them oppressed.
They are taught, and practice very well, I might add, that illegitimate births are the way to go...you get money
for each bastard, plus as an added benefit, "soon we be the majority".

Clown, read this next sentence very carefully. This I think is a very strong point.
None of the stereotypical behaviors (behaviors you say we are smugly sitting by watching) that are rampant in the populace of the Fergusons in this country are POSITIVE behaviors. They are ALL destructive. Teach them positive behaviors (from the start) to get them thru life, and a lot of their need to riot will go away.

I mean shit.....they burned down their own town. They are the losers.
that's an incitement. He should be arrested.
So should his wife who attacked and robbed the people who were selling Brown T-Shirts. Where's the justice? Isn't it about time for lawful citizens to start yelling "No justice no peace" It's time for citizens to demand these law breakers be arrested and prosecuted.
He's the only DA in the country who couldn't indict a ham sandwich.
Why would anyone want to indict a ham sandwich? Honest DA's only bring charges against those they feel are guilty, not because it's the PC thing to do to appease politicians or racists.
"He's the only DA in the country who couldn't indict a ham sandwich."-elklindo
"Why would anyone want to indict a ham sandwich?":-RealTool

johnforbes is always saying that elklindo is a simpleton.
But here we see elklindo make a fool of The Tool with a single line.

Will johnforbes ridicule RealTool for being dumber than elklindo?
Of course not.
Why? Because johnforbes is a hypocrite.
RealJustme wrote:
He's the only DA in the country who couldn't indict a ham sandwich.
Honest DA's only bring charges against those they feel are guilty, not because it's the PC thing to do to appease politicians or racists.
If the DA thought the cop was innocent, then why did he convene a grand jury?

The whole purpose of the process is to present evidence to a grand jury, get an indictment, and to go to trial. It's not to determine guilt or innocence, that's for a trial jury to decide. The DA made a farce of the criminal justice system to the detriment of the citizenry and to the benefit of the police force.

And the far right wing libertarians delight in the abuse of the citizenry by the government.
you are ignoring the lethal illness. When the illness reaches epidemic proportions..you're going to be fighting for your lives. We're facing a huge problem that you apparently don't know even exists.
Really? LMFAO. Kill the crackers!

Pipe dreams of a violent racist. That's the dumbest, most racist thing I have ever seen posted here.

Have you missed that Americans have been arming themselves to the fucking teeth for over a decade now? Errybuddy is awake dude. And I didn't see your scum brothers bringing all of their rage out of their little hood to whitey. Flip a car over, trash the nail salon and loot the liquor store. LOL

I would seriously recommend now as the best time for you and your president's "people" to go for it.

OMG SFF :lol:
Have you missed that Americans have been arming themselves to the fucking teeth for over a decade now? Errybuddy is awake dude. And I didn't see your scum brothers bringing all of their rage out of their little hood to whitey. Flip a car over, trash the nail salon and loot the liquor store. LOL
They're masked cowards who are only brave when in crowds, they don't dare venture outside of their hoods to face real men.
Hey Clown...

Are you black? Someone alluded to the possibility.
I never even gave it a thought until I read the post suggesting such....

For fairness......I am white, 61 yrs., retired professional....college, Cadillac....etc.
Puts me in a pigeon hole for you.

Come on....dish it.....
Shucks, why spoil the fun, tvd?
It's not like anyone will believe me if I tell you.

The clowns here actually believe I'm Lucky, who I think is in his 40's and who, unfortunately, hasn't been here since the board shut down 2 1/2 years ago. I don't write anything like Lucky (who has a gift for the succinct and is really funny) and I don't have the writing talent to sound like anyone but myself.
I've told them repeatedly that I'm not him but they won't believe me.
Now johnforbes thinks I'm Alogicalman (RealTool's latest sock) as well.
I've told him I'm not but he won't believe me.
johnforbes also believes I'm a "young kid" because he's a bit slow. If I tell you I'm not, who will believe me?

But look, if you promise not to tell any of the Bozos here, I'll mention a few things...
I cheerfully take the senior discount at the movie theater. (There are very few movies I consider to be worth $11)
I'm about as white as they come, but my wife, who I met in the 70's at university, and started dating in the 80's, is Black. (I rarely use the term African-American in real life. I tell her family I will call them African-American when they start calling me European-American. So far I'm still "White" to every last one of them, and all but one of them can laugh about it with me.)

I'm not a fan of Obama. I didn't vote for him. (either time) And if anyone here had any brains they would have noticed a long time ago that I have almost never said anything positive about him.

I haven't held what you would call "a job" in the past 18 years but I work 40 or more hours a week on a number of projects, often seven days a week, because I love it. I'm actually getting more busy now than ever, and there aren't enough hours in a day to begin to do all the things I want to do, which means I have less and less time to waste here.

I do want to get back to your questions of a couple weeks ago, which were made more complex by Brandon's questions a few days ago. The answers to the two posts are not-so-obviously-related and because of that, now even more difficult to find the time to answer. But the more I think about the topics, the more I become convinced that they touch upon some of the most critical problems facing our republic, internally and externally. The bulk of the crap posted here as 'topics of discussion' are partisan sideshow propaganda for dimwits and unimportant as far as I'm concerned. That's why I treat them as they deserve.

But you posted honest discussion for a change, and on something I think is important to us all.
I had typed a page of reply to you, but it disappeared when I accidentally closed the wrong tab while clicking back and forth. Now I'm heading to Hawaii for a couple weeks of long-overdue vacation and I don't take my computer when I 'vacate'. Then will come the holiday press into New Years when I won't have chunks of spare time either.
Who knows when I can get back to this?

Anyway, like I said, keep all this just between us.
I would hate for johnforbes, RealJustme, and Intrepid to have to face reality.
I doubt they could stand the shock. And besides, it's more fun laughing at their cluelessness.
Also, I don't care about your CV unless it becomes relevant to a subject under discussion.
I don't pigeonhole people based on those things.
I pigeonhole them based on what they have to say. ;)
Elk - If the DA thought the cop was innocent, then why did he convene a grand jury?

The whole purpose of the process is to present evidence to a grand jury, get an indictment, and to go to trial.
Actually the purpose is to determine if there enough information to suspect a crime was committed, not to get an indictment every time. :lol: The DA knew there wasn't evidence that's why he didn't bring charges, but had he not allowed a grand jury to review the evidence he would have been accused of being a racist.

If the DA had any balls he would have even declined to allow a grand jury and said Officer Wilson was the victim and he wouldn't be subjecting him to a PC driven process.
Wilson resigned and the Mayor did not give him the benefit of a severance package. I hope the other cops in the department take note.
The Mayor and the City Council should not only give him a good severance package but publicly thanked him for his service to the community along with a letter of recommendation. Wilson like the other cops put his life on the line each day he went to work, and on that last day, his life was almost taken from him.
He did nothing wrong.

The Mayor and the ]City Council have done a disservice to every cop in the force. From now on, the niggers will expect the Mayor and Council to kiss their ass every time there is an incident involving a nigger, and as sure as shit there will be another incident like the Michael Brown case.
Damn, as soon as I said it. Every white person knows how niggers fight.

No hate crime here.
According to a criminal complaint released Tuesday, Begic and his fiancee were walking to their car when they heard a group, including at least one of the defendants, yelling. As Begic drove away, one of the teenagers, "jumped on the back of his car and began hitting it," the complaint said. Unsure of what was happening, Begic stepped out of his vehicle and was approached by the individuals, one of whom "taunted" him and "challenged him to a fight," according to the document. Begic was then allegedly assaulted by four men and struck with a hammer and fell to the ground. Three others continue to beat him before the group fled on foot, police said.

#white lives don't matter!
Wilson resigned and the Mayor did not give him the benefit of a severance package. I hope the other cops in the department take note.
Having his life nearly taken and then having to kill another man on behalf of the city, Officer Wilson has to be suffering some form of PTSD as a result of his public city. He shouldn't have resigned, he should have told the mayor and the chief of police, "I can't sleep, I wake up covered with sweat wanting to strike out to defend myself but I'm ready to strap the gun back on and get back on the streets of Ferguson and face those who want to kill me." H should then have sued the city for what they did to him as a public servant and victim of a violent crime. Instead he lets them off the hook while the parents of the thug are suing and they will receive tons of money. Where is the justice?
Or...

Click, pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
pppppppppppppp!

:P
RealJustme wrote:
Having his life nearly taken and then having to kill another man on behalf of the city, Officer Wilson has to be suffering some form of PTSD as a result of his public city. He shouldn't have resigned, he should have told the mayor and the chief of police, "I can't sleep, I wake up covered with sweat wanting to strike out to defend myself but I'm ready to strap the gun back on and get back on the streets of Ferguson and face those who want to kill me." H should then have sued the city for what they did to him as a public servant and victim of a violent crime. Instead he lets them off the hook while the parents of the thug are suing and they will receive tons of money. Where is the justice?
"Brown was pummeling me."

"He stopped, gave up the box of cigs."

"Then continued to pummel me."

I kid you not, it's Wilson's cockamamie grand jury testimony. It puts Justme made up bizzaro world posts to shame.

:roll:
The NAACP has demanded a Federal investigation of the Grand Jury members themselves, since their decision didn't provide racial justice, Holder says the NAACP's demands are under review and assured the DOJ's full resources will be rolled out to look into the serious matter.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]