Political discussions about everything
Speaking Tuesday before taking off for a political rally in Wisconsin, President Obama told reporters that military quarantines are handled differently from civilian situations 'because they are, first of all, not treating patients. Second of all, they are not there voluntarily, it’s part of their mission that's been assigned to them by their commanders and ultimately by me.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3Ha5CtKSk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
So because the military is less at risk they will be quarantined just because they were forced to go there but civilians who are more at risk don't need to be quarantined because they weren't forced to go there?
Gee, I never thought I would hear RealTool upset at Obama for quarantining soldiers returning from West Africa.

Next thing you know, johnforbes will be upset with Obama for quarantining soldiers returning from West Africa.

That's how wacky the conservative world is.
There are layers of idiocy here.

In fact, "layers of idiocy"...those words were in Clownslower's 8th grade report card.

But the notion that soldiers should have quarantine procedures but civilians not, that's totally absurd, as has everything about Obama's Ebola "policy."
Clownkicker wrote:Gee, I never thought I would hear RealTool upset at Obama for quarantining soldiers returning from West Africa.

Next thing you know, johnforbes will be upset with Obama for quarantining soldiers returning from West Africa.

That's how wacky the conservative world is.
John Forbes is in the land of confusion.

He's currently re-calibrating on Fox Newz...
Elkin doesn't have a barrel chest, but rather a barrel belly.

Sadly, he is not a barrel of laughs.

But the notion that soldiers should have quarantine procedures but civilians not, that's totally absurd, as has everything about Obama's Ebola "policy."
johnforbes wrote:Elkin doesn't have a barrel chest, but rather a barrel belly.

Sadly, he is not a barrel of laughs.

So why don't you sue Obama for violating the soldier's 4th amendment right...
So why don't you sue Obama for violating the soldier's 4th amendment right...
Oh trust us, next week Obama's forked tongue will be punished by us, not only for saying soldier's don't have the rights that civilians do so he can treat them any way he so desires but also for a long list of items. Actions have consequences, he has earned a GOP ran House and Senate.
"Oh trust us, next week Obama's forked tongue will be punished by us, not only for saying soldier's don't have the rights that civilians do so he can treat them any way he so desires..."-RealRealstupid

Uhhh, Tool, soldiers DON'T have the same rights as everyone else, you moron.

The government owns them as long as they are in and for some time after they are out.
And I mean "owns" them.
The government can kill them on a whim and no one will say a word about it.
Why, even YOU will throw them a parade after the government kills them.
Uhhh, Tool, soldiers DON'T have the same rights as everyone else, you moron.

The government owns them as long as they are in and for some time after they are out.
And I mean "owns" them.
That same disrespect Obama has displayed for our military will cost him the Senate, keep it up liberals we'll need it in 2016 to gain control of all three branches of the government :D

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]