Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
Trust me, it's a huge Obama donor and one of Obama 'boys' is an executive there now. Watch for billions of tax dollars to be dumped into their laps.
By Clownkicker
Is your point that Obama is as corrupt as the Republicans giving away all that money to Halliburton in no bid contracts?

I didn't think you minded that sort of thing since you supported it when Cheney and Bush were doing it.
By Intrepid
Loser Lucky, the malignant Marxist conveniently forgets, or perhaps his programmers never told him, that the only company in the world prepared and able to do what needed to be done was Haliburton. One of their affiliates, KBR, did a lot of the same things in Viet Nam, but Loser Lucky didn't know that. Loser Lucky only focuses his rage and hate at what his programmers tell him to hate and rage at.
Dick Cheney, one of the lefts biggest boogeymen was completely divested of any involvement with Haliburton at that time, but you can never talk sense or reason to an emotion driven, knee jerk reactionary liberal Useful Idiot.

And now Loser lucky will demonstrate his hate and rage just as he always does when I jerk his leash and wake him up from his heroin nod.
By Clownkicker
^^^^^^posted igno-rant------------------check
--------Called names----------------------check
-------Danced maniacally-----------------check
-------Pretended he's talking to Lucky--check

Insipid is nothing if not reliable.

Dance and flop around for us some more, you pitiable spastic toad. :lol:
By Intrepid
johnforbes is a doody head.
John Forbes is so stupid he's a big stupid head
-Loser Lucky.

Seriously Loser Lucky, how old are you? Does your mother know you are using her computer?
By RealJustme
Told Ya! Fluor shares jumped 28% yesterday
Fluor Corp., a global construction company, has been awarded a multi million dollar open end contract by the Pentagon to build medical facilities and residential quarters for U.S. troops working to combat Ebola in Liberia, WND has learned.

The company has posted on its website hundreds of openings for all types of construction jobs in Liberia, ranging from carpenters and plumbers to HVAC journeymen, engineers, power generation experts, quality-control inspectors, electricians, water-supply supervisors, security personnel and various supervisors.
By Clownkicker
"Told Ya! Fluor shares jumped 28% yesterday"-RealTool

johnforbes, please explain to RealTool how the stock market works.

On Tuesday when RealTool said "BUY!" the stock was at $66 and then lost 3% on his recommendation.
Today, when he says "Told you so!" the stock is at $64.
On Wedesday the stock went up 2%, not 27%.

Please explain to RealTool how percentages work and that he lost money on the deal.
One would think that when a stock goes from $66 to $64, even RealTool would be able to understand his mistake, but apparently not.

We should all be seriously worried about RealToool's retirement 'investments'.
His partisan hate is going to put him into the poor house.
By Intrepid
Loser Lucky, why are you so desperate to deny your drug addled past? Is it part of a sentencing agreement where you have to cease all your connections to your history of heavy illegal drug abuse? Not long ago you knew all about the antics of the late, not so great James. That proves you were here as the pot head stoner junkie, Lucky. I suppose all the weed affected your memory. No surprise there. What hasn't diminished is your well known rage and venemous hate. Well, nothing left for it but to hit the bong and seek your chill.

Like, wow man.
By Clownkicker
FLR is trading at $61.75 today, down from RealTool's buy price of $66.

That's only a 6+% loss so far for RealTool's retirement fund in less than a week, or an APR in the -300% range.
I guess he'll have to make it up in volume.
Tool's gold isn't doing so well lately either.

I'm going to start a collection for victims of Partisan Hate Retirement Planning Systems.
I think RealTool''s financial adviser may be Bombastic Bushkin.
By johnforbes
Clownbroke has a solid retirement plan.

It consists of my pledge to provide Clowntoker employment landscaping for me.

It is part of my affirmative action plan for drug-addicted dopes like Clownlicker.
By Clownkicker
"Clown is confused, buy now or get left behind, $84.00 by the end of the month!"-RealTool

FLR is trading at $65.70 today, a loss of less than 1% for RealTool's retirement fund.
That has GOT to be a new record "WIN" for Partisan Hate Retirement Planning Systems.
They usually lose their shirts.

You really tried to bury this thread on page three with your flood of partisan crap, RealTool, but did you really think I would forget?
You can't escape your own stupidity. Unfortunately for you, it's probably genetic.:lol:
By RealJustme
Clown, you're making yourself look more silly than usual today.

Look at your post on April 10th (Clown- FLR is trading at $61.75 today)

Now look at your post today (Clown- FLR is trading at $65.70 today, a loss of less than 1% for RealTool's retirement fund.)

Dude, you aren't preaching to Obama followers here, you can't get by with bullshit here, we'll call you out on it. You shouldn't be citing losses when the stock has risen 10% in under 6 months and is climbing. I told you it would do this.
By Clownkicker
You moron, the stock was at $66 when you said buy.

Trading at anything below that is a loss, not and increase of "10%" you buffoon.

Besides, you said it would be at $84 and it didn't budge in a month.
What is it that lets idiots like you see that as an increase and a vindication?
By RealJustme
Besides, you said it would be at $84 and it didn't budge in a month.
What is it that lets idiots like you see that as an increase and a vindication
Your own number show it's going up, in fact up 10% since April, in another 6 months it will be at $84 or more based upon your own figures. Duhhh, try to keep up clown.
By Clownkicker
^^^^^Geezus this clown is stupid.

"Your own number show it's going up, in fact up 10% since April,..."-RealStupid

On April 23 and 24th the stock was trading at $78
Now, six months later, it's at $66, right where it was when gave the "buy" recommendation a month ago.
That is NOT "going up" you moron.
It's DOWN 15% since April and it's gone nowhere at all for the last month since you claimed Obama is dumping money into their pockets.

"...in another 6 months it will be at $84 or more..."-RealStupid

So now it's 6 months, not your predicted "by the end of the month". :lol:

"...based upon your own figures."-RealStupid

MY figures? :lol:
Don't come panhandling to me when your portfolio hits the dumper.
I've warned you and I have no sympathy for the willfully stupid.
By RealJustme
Gee Clown, now you're making up new numbers, it sure bothers you to be wrong, don't blow a fuse dude. Still time to buy before the price goes up any further than it has.
By Malcolm
Y'all referring to this co.?

Bringing the Post-War Home-September 13, 2005.

....As Reuters reported recently, "A slowing of reconstruction work in Iraq has freed up people for Fluor Corp. to begin rebuilding in the U.S. Gulf Coast region after Hurricane Katrina, the big engineering and construction company's chairman and chief executive said on Friday. 'Our rebuilding work in Iraq is slowing down and this has made some people available to respond to our work in Louisiana,' Fluor chief Alan Boeckmann said in a telephone interview." And Fluor responded in a thoroughly reasonable way -- they put an experienced man on the job, sending their "senior project manager" in Iraq to Louisiana.

In fact, with Congress already making a $62 billion initial down payment on post-Katrina reconstruction work, the Bush administration has just given out its first 6 reconstruction contracts, five of them -- could anyone be surprised -- to Iraqi reconstructors, including Fluor. Small world indeed. The Bush version of crony capitalism should perhaps be termed predatory capitalism, following as it does so closely in the wake of war and natural disaster much as camp followers used to trail armies, ready, in case of victory, to loot the baggage train of the enemy....
Attachments
billionaires.jpg
billionaires.jpg (34.64 KiB) Viewed 11318 times
By RealJustme
Fluor landed a contract that will exceed any of their prior contracts, Obama has given Flour an open ended no bid contract to build bases and hospitals in Africa, all part of Obama shifting of wealth. Rest assured Obama will dump 10's of billions into Flour's lap over his last two years, next thing you know they'll be in charge of handing out Obama phones to Africans as part of their contract...now you guys know why Flour is quietly hiring thousands of new employees and has established a HQ's operation in Africa being staffed as I type this. You can bet Obama's cronies have invested heavily in Flour.

Flour's stocks haven't taken giant leaps as of yet because they are investing so much of their reserves into gearing up on a contract they haven't started receiving funds from. Once those billion dollar U.S. Government checks start flowing in, watch out!
By elklindo69
RealJustme wrote:Flour's stocks haven't taken giant leaps as of yet because they are investing so much of their reserves into gearing up on a contract they haven't started receiving funds from. Once those billion dollar U.S. Government checks start flowing in, watch out!
Back up the truck and pick up some shares...

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

By Clownkicker
^^^^See, johnny?

You pick on elklindo and leave The Tool alone when RealTool's the one seriously saying a stock that goes from $78 down to $66 has gone up 10%. He's not joking.
This is far worse than him not knowing what put options are.

And for once I'm being quite serious. Please do RealTool the service and educate him about the market before he loses everything.
He won't listen to me.
By RealJustme
And for once I'm being quite serious. Please do RealTool the service and educate him about the market before he loses everything.
Clown as you may recall, in July of 2008 I advised everyone on this board the market would be crashing soon and to move a large part of their assets to gold. In Sept the market crashed while gold leaped. After the market crashed I then later moved part of my gold assets which I made a killing back into the market while it was low and I've made a killing of that also. Now I'm telling you Fluor is a good investment, I'm not saying to need to sell everything and move into Fluor but it certainly should be part of your portfolio. Anyone who has listened to me has made money, that's a fact Jack!
By elklindo69
RealJustme wrote:
Clown as you may recall, in July of 2008 I advised everyone on this board the market would be crashing soon and to move a large part of their assets to gold. In Sept the market crashed while gold leaped. After the market crashed I then later moved part of my gold assets which I made a killing back into the market while it was low and I've made a killing of that also. Now I'm telling you Fluor is a good investment, I'm not saying to need to sell everything and move into Fluor but it certainly should be part of your portfolio. Anyone who has listened to me has made money, that's a fact Jack!
The S&P 500 has out performed gold since July 2008. Gold is an idiot investment. They dig up earth, purify it, place it in a vault, and have someone watch over it? Gold just sits there and shines and it doesn't produce income. Makes no sense to me.

As for Fluor, it doesn't look appealing. I would go with SLB if you are looking for exposure to oil services.
By Clownkicker
OK, it's time for RealTool's reality check:

"Your own number show it's going up, in fact up 10% since April, in another 6 months it will be at $84 or more based upon your own figures. Duhhh, try to keep up clown."-RealTool-Oct. 31, 2014

WRONG

At the time, it was down 15% since April.
And now, six months later, it is trading at $58.70- down 11% from your $66 buy price and down almost 25% from April last year.

Ready for your next lame-brained prognostication, Tool. :lol:

"The S&P 500 has out performed gold since July 2008"-elklindo
"In your dreams."-RealTool

S&P up nearly 40% since July2008
gold up nearly 22% since July 2008

Your dreams are really nightmares, Tool.
You're just too stupid to realize it.
At this rate, investing with Partisan Hate Retirement Planning Systems Gold Portfolio, you'll have to put your retirement on hold for another 10-20 years I'm afraid.
By RealJustme
Told you to invest in Flour!
New awards for the 2015 first quarter were $4.4 billion, including $2.9 billion in Oil & Gas and $1.4 billion in Industrial & Infrastructure. Consolidated backlog at the end of the quarter was $41.2 billion. Fluor’s Oil & Gas business reported segment profit of $183 million, an increase from $139 million in the first quarter of 2014. Strong segment profit performance reflects increased contributions from refining projects awarded in 2014 by the government. New awards for the segment totaled $2.9 billion, including a pipeline project in the United States. Ending backlog for the Oil & Gas segment rose 8 percent, from $25.8 billion a year ago, to end the quarter at $27.8 billion.
By RealJustme
Go back up to my first post when I predicted this would happen;
New government awards for Fluor totaled $2.9 billion with another $2 billion plus in government contracts expected next quarter.
I told you Obama would take care of Fluor for their very generous donations, there never was a safer or cheaper stock to buy into, they have the tax payers to insure they don't fail.
By Clownkicker
Tool, you can't just swallow your handlers' propaganda without question.

FLR's revenues were down last year, even after your 'mind boggling' 5 billion in contracts that you think are so impressive.
They were already playing at that level before you think the supposed largesse kicked in.
They actually made less money after the Obama donations, not more.

But more to the point of our discussion, and to the point I was making, you said FLR would go to $84 in one month---no, 6 months--- did you mean next year?.
It didn't, just as I warned.
It's you idiotic prognostications that I was ridiculing.

"Don't be a tool, stay in school!"
Last edited by Clownkicker on Mon May 04, 2015 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
By RealJustme
Trust me, it's a huge Obama donor and one of Obama 'boys' is an executive there now. Watch for billions of tax dollars to be dumped into their laps.
Very wise words indeed!
By RealJustme
RealJustme wrote:
Very wise words indeed, now how in hell did that smart guy know that would happen ;) !
By RealJustme
FLR's revenues were down last year
If you had done your homework you would know that's because they invested billions in expansion advising this would cause a temporary reduction in revenues. The reduction in revenue wasn't due to lack of income it was due to investing the money, they have actually brought in more money this year than previous years. You think in to simple terms when it comes to revenue.

Dude, don't play with the big boys if you don't understand business 101.
By Clownkicker
You can drag out all the red herrings you like, Tool.

FLR is STILL trading at $57.75. :lol:
All your excuses won't miraculously turn that into $84 last week.
How's your gold doing?

"Don't be a tool, stay in school."
By RealJustme
OK, Clown, argue with the Wall Street Journal.

Let me translate it for you. Fluor's stock prices are artificially low due to the misconception that low oil prices means Fluor will lose construction contracts. The fact is Fluor has more work than they can do over the next two years due to a massive influx of "Obama contracts" in fact a $40 billion back log they haven't even started. Bottom line, Fluor is one of the best investments out there, they are expanding and can't keep up with the work they have plus the government (Obama) is swamping his man with work.

U.S. stocks have mostly recovered from their October dip, but the country’s biggest engineering firm still sells for 25% less than its real value according to most investors. In fact, one investment bank predicts the shares will more than double over the next five years.

Fluor (ticker: FLR ), based in Irving, Texas, designs, builds and maintains power plants, chemical and drug factories, bridges and other big structures. But two markets have given shareholders pause. Mining profits have been hit by falling metals prices amid slowing growth in China. And oil profits could be next.

That raises concerns over Fluor’s work on mines and rigs, the latter being especially important. Industrial customers, including miners, contributed 28% of revenue last quarter. Oil and gas customers kicked in 54%. Low oil costs are the only thing holding Flour's stock value artificially down.

Long-term Fluor shareholders have made out handsomely, with a yearly total return of 12.7% over the past decade, versus 8% for the Standard & Poor’s 500 index.
Earnings estimates have moved lower, but not nearly as fast as the share price. For example, back in July analysts predicted Fluor would earn $5.15 a share next year. Now they say $4.97, or 3% less. One reason forecasts have held up better than the shares is that Fluor has a $40 billion backlog of upcoming government projects, enough to supply it with 21 quarters worth of revenue.

About 80% of the backlog consists of “cost-plus” jobs, where visibility on profits is high, according to investment bank D.A. Davidson. It initiated coverage of Fluor shares at the beginning of this month with a Buy recommendation and price targets of $85 over the next 12 to 18 months, and $150 over five years. The nearer-term target is about 30% above Fluor’s recent price of just below $65. The longer-term one is 130% higher.

Investors who buy now should take the longer view. Crude’s drop could indeed cause some customers to delay projects. But Fluor over the past decade has proved adept at shifting its attention to markets that are relatively healthy, while taking on ever more complex jobs, which carry higher profit margins. It has also reduced its share base by 13% since 2008, and looks likely to do more of the same. Cash and securities on hand are equal to $14 a share, net of debt. Subtract that from the stock price, and the price-to-earnings ratio drops to single digits. That prices in plenty of bad news that might not hit.

Some of that cash stockpile is a competitive advantage when it comes to bidding on jobs that require up-front spending. The rest can be spent on shares and dividends. In addition, Fluor is expected to generate free cash equal to 7.5% of its stock market value this year, rising to nearly 10% in three years.
By Clownkicker
Why would I argue with the Wall Street Journal, Tool?

I'm ridiculing your stupidity, not theirs.
I never said Fluor wasn't a good company.
I said they weren't going to $84 in six months because of Obama.

But the good news for you is FLR is down another $.14. :lol:
By Clownkicker
Another three months have passed and it's time to look in on RealTool's investment portfolio once again.

FLR continues its downward slide and is now trading around $47, a smidge lower than his $66 buy price.
That's a 28% loss on his investment in only 9 months while the S&P is up almost 7% in that time.

But the good news is his gold has only lost $121 an ounce (just 10%) in that same 9 months. :shock:

Any more hot tips today from your Partisan Hate Retirement Systems handlers, Tool?
By RealJustme
FLR continues its downward slide and is now trading around $47, a smidge lower than his $66 buy price.
That's a 28% loss on his investment in only 9 months while the S&P is up almost 7% in that time.
It's actually up and still climbing, even the Clintons invested heavily in it...which means the government won't let it fail. Now don't you feel like a silly clown? :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
The only thing I feel silly about is thinking you might not be so stupid that you couldn't tell up from down or that $47 is less than $66.

I won't make that mistake again. :lol:
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed