Political discussions about everything
By elklindo69
A celebration in San Francisco’s streets over the Giants’ World Series victory turned raucous and violent in some areas with people injured by gunfire, officers hurt by bottles thrown by revelers, and police making arrests.

The partying unfolded peacefully with fans gathering in the streets and uncorking champagne, lighting bonfires, dancing in a mosh pit and hugging strangers on Wednesday night as their team scored its third series win in as many championship appearances, a triumph all the more gratifying by its arrival at the end of a seventh, winner-takes-all 3-2 game.

“I knew they were going to win. It’s the Giants. They do this all the time,” San Francisco native Barbra Norris, 54, said of the team’s odds-defying win in an away game played the night after a crushing shutout in Kansas City.

But in some areas, the atmosphere grew rowdier as the night wore on.

Violence left three people injured in separate incidents, two by gunshots and one in a stabbing, police spokesman officer Gordon Shyy said. The gunshot victims’ wounds were nonlife-threatening, but he didn’t have information on the stabbing.

Shortly after the celebrating began, Shyy said officers made “a handful of arrests” as fans filled the streets and blocked traffic around the Civic Center, in the Mission District and on Market Street within walking distance of AT&T Park. No updated arrest figure was available later.

“Police personnel were assaulted with bottles on Market Street and Mission district. Officers in the Southern district were also struck with bottles,”

By Clownkicker
I can't wait to see RealTool start three or four threads about this reprehensible behavior.

It's unbelievable the way whites riot, shoot people, and attack police over nothing.
Nobody was even killed by police first and this STILL happened.
I bet conservatives will go ape shit over this savage behavior.
By RealJustme
It's unbelievable the way whites riot, shoot people, and attack police over nothing.
Nobody was even killed by police first and this STILL happened.
I bet conservatives will go ape shit over this savage behavior.
What else do you expect of San Francisco liberals, fags and minorities?

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/H ... to-7072798" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Clownkicker
Yeah, Tool, it was all those gays out there rioting. :lol:

You know how those gays are all out-of-control fanatics over professional sports.

He's not called "The Tool" for nothing.
By RealJustme
You know how those gays are all out-of-control fanatics over professional sports.
They are 100% out of control fanatics, look at the photos of them destroying property and attacking authority there in SF.
By RealJustme
This thread kind of back fired on the Clown, he apparently didn't notice the rioting was taking place in the most liberal city in the country, now he's backed into a corner with Elk trying to rescue him. Party Time in SF!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By elklindo69
RealJustme wrote:This thread kind of back fired on the Clown, he apparently didn't notice the rioting was taking place in the most liberal city in the country, now he's backed into a corner with Elk trying to rescue him. Party Time in SF!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yankees have won multiple world series and not a single riot in NYC

And NYC is up there with SF as being the one of the most liberal cities in the nation.

Care to explain...

:mrgreen:
By RealJustme
Yankees have won multiple world series and not a single riot in NYC

And NYC is up there with SF as being the one of the most liberal cities in the nation.
Ask Clown it's his thread. It's mind boggling that Clown would point out the riots and criminal acts in SF and compare them to Ferguson, he must have thought SF was a conservative city out of control ;)
By Clownkicker
"Ask Clown it's his thread."-ignorantdumbfuck

^^^^^This idiot is so stupid he can't even read the guy's name on the first post of a thread. :lol:

If that doesn't prove RealTool is illiterate, I don't know what does.
By RealJustme
This idiot is so stupid he can't even read the guy's name on the first post of a thread
Elk started the tread but when Elk started sinking and couldn't come up with a response you rushed in and took over the thread for him to try and revive it but you sank faster than Elk. Thanks for the bump of the thread though.
By Clownkicker
"Elk started the tread but when Elk started sinking and couldn't come up with a response you rushed in and took over the thread for him to try and revive it..."-RealPatheticdouchebag

Yeah, when johnforbes came in with his trolling post about how elklindo hadn't been to the bookstore, I could tell elklindo was really in trouble and 'sinking fast'. :lol:

Tool, you're only revealing how stupid you are to all the reactionaries who have abandoned you.
You don't even notice how they don't want to be associated with you any longer.
When you have a brain fart you should just own up to it and move on instead of going into writhing conniptions to try to save face. It only makes you look more stupid.
johnforbes is your only friend here because....well, we all know what happened to MrBig before he disappeared.

Has johnforbes invited you over to watch his "taught" ass on the treadmill yet?
A word to the stupid: don't take him up on it when he does.
By johnforbes
Clownslacker's logic is not taut, but he doesn't need to be taught.

As to the remaining mass of quasi-literate babble which Clownslower posted, I shall require him to condense it into smaller, more rational form.

Upon completion of that task, my staffers will diligently scrutinize Clowndoper's post and give it all the weight it deserves in the cosmic scheme of things.
By RealJustme
Tool, you're only revealing how stupid you are to all the reactionaries who have abandoned you.
You don't even notice how they don't want to be associated with you any longer.
So someone that happens to post something that disagrees with your chain of thought is a reactionary follower of mine?
By Clownkicker
RealTool, you need to sign up for that ESL course again.

You really need to learn to speak English if you want to live in the U.S..
By Clownkicker
"Tool, you're only revealing how stupid you are to all the reactionaries who have abandoned you.
You don't even notice how they don't want to be associated with you any longer."-me

"So someone that happens to post something that disagrees with your chain of thought is a reactionary follower of mine?"-The Tool

Tool, if you read my post carefully, there is no reference whatsoever as to what makes someone a reactionary.
There is no implication that they must be someone who posts something I disagree with or that it makes them a follower of yours.

Take this post to your ESL teacher and have them explain it to you.
Arriba! Arriba! Ahora ir, RealHerramienta!
By RealJustme
Tool, if you read my post carefully, there is no reference whatsoever as to what makes someone a reactionary.
There is no implication that they must be someone who posts something I disagree with or that it makes them a follower of yours.
For some reason Clown you think I'm some type of super leader of conservative thought and that anyone who doesn't disagree with me is a follower. Dude, I'm just a blogger, I wish you would stop trying to hype my up as a super leader or trail blazer for the conservative cause, I'm humbled but others are laughing at you.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]