Political discussions about everything
(CBS) — President Barack Obama had quite an encounter with a couple of voters Monday morning at his polling place at 43rd and Cottage Grove.

CBS 2’s Jim Williams reports the president cast his ballot with the predictable fanfare and sounds of cameras, but what happened as he stood next to fellow voter Aia Cooper was not expected.

As he walked past the president’s voting booth, Mike Jones, Cooper’s boyfriend, told Obama, “don’t touch my girlfriend.”

“I said, I know you’re Mr. President, but don’t touch my girlfriend,” Jones said.
The president responded.

“There’s an example of a brother just embarrassing me for no reason, just for no reason whatsoever.”

It was President Obama who got the last laugh as he hugged Cooper and kissed her on the cheek.

“Give me a kiss and give him something to talk about. Now, he’s really jealous.”

Cooper explained she was caught completely off guard when the President pulled her to him and kissed her on the cheek but says she now has something to tell her friends.

Since when do men just walk up to women and start hugging and kissing on them, where is the liberals' outrage? Waiting on the feminist to speak out over the President's behavior.
Really, Tool?

Where did any liberal giggle at a sexual assault, you lying sack of shit?

Secondly, this was not a sexual assault, you moron.
In France a hug and a kiss is only half of saying "hello". There they are kissed on two cheeks, not just one.
Or are you claiming the French are "sexually assaulting" each other when they greet each other on a daily basis?

By calling it a "sexual assault" you are disparaging and insulting all the women who are victims of actual sexual assault.
Secondly, this was not a sexual assault, you moron.
In France a hug and a kiss is only half of saying "hello"
1st of all we're not in France, second of all you walk up to a woman you don't know and start hugging and kissing her and see what happens. It's an assault plain and simple.
Feminist groups have demanded the removal of a historic statue celebrating the end of World War II and currently on display in Normandy, saying it represents a “sexual assault.”

The sculpture replicates the iconic LIFE magazine photograph of a sailor in Times Square kissing her after hearing the news of the surrender of Japan on August 14, 1945, that effectively ended the war.
Let's see what they have to say about Obama sexual assault....or is that different because one was a white military member and the other a black president?
If you watch the video, you will see that Obama deliberately hugs and kisses the lady in defiance of what her boyfriend "Mike" says. Listen as the President calls him a fool.
Now maybe a court of law would throw out a charge of sexual assault, but as Clowndicker likes to point out, the context under which this occurred can not be ignored. But clearly this is sexual harassment...given the context.
First Obama is definitely pissed at the BF and accuses him of embarrassing him for no reason.
Obama call the BF a fool.
For certain by the way Obama is acting and talking, he is saying to himself',"I'm the President, I'm not going to let this nigger tell me what I can or can not do".
Liberals can't have it both ways. Imagine what would happen to college football players if they were to just walk up and started hugging and kissing other students, after the criminal charges the football team would be disbanded.

liberals need to take a stand on Obama's actions or sit their asses down and shut up on the subject.
This is not, by any stretch of the imagination, "sexual assault", you morons.

Watch the video. The woman is laughing as she leans into the campaign-style hug-and-kiss as part of a good natured joke where everyone but humorless reactionaries here are having fun.
It must be miserable being you.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/10/21/video-vo ... nd-a-fool/

Again, by calling it a "sexual assault" you nimrods are disparaging, insulting, and belittling all the women who are victims of actual sexual assault.
Well said
People forget that less than 100 years ago women didn’t have the right to vote. Universal suffrage for men and women of all races only truly came into being after the passage of the 19th amendment in 1919. Since then, society has slowly opened up more doors for women, to excel in jobs and positions men traditionally hold. In politics, particularly, it’s still a male-dominated world.

Even after all that progress, all it takes is one awkward smooch by Obama to remind everyone we’re not quite past the anachronistic chauvinism on display last century. Since the ill-fated kiss, the act was piggishness, pure and simple.
^^^^^RealTool is making up shit again and pretending he's quoting someone other than himself.
Thanks for the bump clown, now let me educate you.

Actually that's a quote about what liberals said about Tristan when he leaned over kissed a reporter covering the game. I took out Tristan's name and put in Obama's to demonstrate how hypocritical you guys are. If it was an assault requiring action be taken against Tristan it's an assault by Obama.
I'm aware of what it is, dumbfuck. That's why I knew it was a lie.

It wasn't "liberals" who had a problem with it, idiot.
It was some specific people, mostly feminists, who had a problem with it and they didn't know the context.
The reporter later explained that it was an inside joke between the two of them.

But denying their context doesn't excuse you from denying the obvious context caught on tape with the President.

Even if you still think the basketball player was wrong, that has nothing to do with the President's case.
There was nothing wrong with their exchange. It was humorous. The woman herself thought so and there was nothing sexual about it. If you think their was then I hope to God you aren't hugging and kissing your daughters off to school in the morning, you sick bastards.
If a woman doesn't feel assaulted, if she's willingly complicit, then it isn't the crime of "sexual assault".

By calling it a "sexual assault" you nimrods are disparaging, insulting, and belittling all the women who are victims of actual sexual assault. You dimwits will understand the difference when it happens to one of your own someday.
Dumbed up...really sillydaddy?

Where do you come up with a dumb fuck opinion blacks are losing respect for Obama from the innocent hug?

You nimrods are disparaging, insulting, and belittling all the women who are victims of actual sexual assault. It must be miserable being you.
sillydaddy, why would I or anyone else care if Obama is losing the respect of blacks?

Obama is President for two more years and then he's gone.
Nothing you or I or disillusioned blacks 'lose' or 'don't lose' matters in that time.
I will say I have as much respect for him today as I had six years ago when he failed to receive my vote for the first time.

That said, I would still shake his hand if we met, whereas I wouldn't shake W's hand.
^^^^^Even RealTool is ashamed of his own pathetic sock. :lol:

Now he's trying to dupe the mentally challenged johnforbes and Insipid into believing he's me, like they stupidly believe I'm Lucky.
But what can one expect from a moron who can't tell a painting from a photograph?
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]