Political discussions about everything
By elklindo69
No...not really.

Administrators at a Long Island high school are investigating a group of male students who posed for photos appearing to make light of rape.

The images taken yesterday on the athletic field at Commack High School were posted to social media sites, where they were spotted by fellow students, many of whom were angered by the two pictures.

One of the photos (seen above) shows five boys wearing t-shirts that spell out “RAPE?” The second image shows the same quintet spelling out “RAPE.” In the foreground of the second shot (seen below), a sixth boy lays on the ground with his hands bound, presumably portraying a victim.

In a statement, school officials said that the students “showed an inexcusable lack of judgment,” adding that they have launched a “comprehensive investigation to determine the full scope of this matter and whether or not this was an isolated incident.”

In a Twitter post yesterday, a female classmate of the boys wrote, “These assholes did this for senior class pictures today. Wait till they see me tomorrow.” She later added, “I don't even want to enter the doors of Commack High School tomorrow or ever where there are people who find rape as a joke.”
By RealJustme
The left will ignore it once the find out the group of guys are gay and 4 out of the six are minorities. Hey it's a public school, at this point what difference does it make? It costs tax payers 40K a year for each student to get one year's Indoctrination training. The picture is a good example of what the schools are turning out.
By tvd
So these guys are in big trouble huh?
Investigations....some girl calling them assholes....real problem, huh?

But yet.....RAP MUSIC glorifies rape, hos, drug use, murder (and worse) and nothing is being "investigated" re: that subject....

In fact, that chick that is so offended and calls them assholes probably listens to RAP shit.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]