Political discussions about everything
I was forced to fly in cattle class yesterday and while I respected the very little leg room for the passenger sitting behind me and didn't incline my seat, the first thing the 5'2" women sitting in front of me did was slam her seat as far back as she could forcing the seat into my knees. Of course being a gentleman I didn't say anything since she had every right to incline her seat as back as it could go but it does speak to her lack of character.

I for one would like airlines to restrict how far seats incline to about half of what they presently do in cattle class to force passengers to respect the leg room of those sitting behind them.
I wonder how many people who might have otherwise survived, have been burned alive in crashes because the seat in front of them trapped their legs and they couldn't get out?
Exactly. It's almost impossible for a person over 5'11" to get out of a seat when the seat in front of you is inclined all the way back. The very reason seats have to be in the upright position on take off and landing but in emergency situations many seats are back restricting them from exiting.
"I wonder how many people who might have otherwise survived, have been burned alive in crashes because the seat in front of them trapped their legs and they couldn't get out?"-sillydimwit

Probably pretty darn close to zero due to being reclined.
If you would bother to listen to your flight attendant and read the safety sheet before take off, you would know that when the plane is going down you return your seat to the upright position, fasten your seat belt, stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass good-bye for luck. So the seat angle is not a problem.

If RealTool is going to pronounce that getting out from behind a reclined seat in the event of a crash is "Exactly" his concern, then he's a moron. As he admitted, at take off and landing the seats are upright already.
If you have a few minutes as you drop from the sky, then the seats would be upright by the time you hit because the flight crew makes sure of it.
If you were blown up, your worries are over already.
The seats accordioning in their tracks and crushing you is a far more likely concern.

Honestly, the crap you clowns worry about.
It's no wonder your handlers have no trouble convincing you to piss your pants over Chelsea Clinton.

And RealTool was "forced" to fly cattle class--- :lol:
So who held the gun to your head, you cheap, whiny bastard?
If you have a few minutes as you drop from the sky, then the seats would be upright by the time you hit because the flight crew makes sure of it.
Yeah, right, the airplane is going down and the flight crew is going around telling people to please return their seats to the upright position and people are actually listening to them :lol: :lol: :lol:

The FFA reports that between 1983 and 2000, 56% of passengers involved in serious plane accidents survived. 30% of those who did die, would have survived their injuries if they could have exited the airplanes before becoming overwhelmed by smoke inhalation and heat. A person in an isle seat has a 70% better chance of getting out in time than a person sitting in a window seat. Now imagine being a tall person in a window seat with both seats in front of you in the reclined position and everyone pushing to get out = dead meat.
sillydaddy wrote:I don't know what would be worse....Muslims or Clownlicker on my flight.
silly-dad, how 'bout a fuckin' rabbi in a plastic bag, because, the pedo fuck doesn't want to be exposed to gentiles?
Attachments
rabbi-on-plane.jpg
rabbi-on-plane.jpg (32.5 KiB) Viewed 4069 times
CAN WE TALK?!!!

Early July.....In a brief on the street interview with Joan Rivers, a reporter gets River’s to speak her mind.

“We already have it (the first gay president) with Obama, so let’s just calm down. You know Michelle is a tranny”, said Rivers openly.

I don't believe it!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
nooooooo1.jpg
nooooooo1.jpg (70.53 KiB) Viewed 4040 times
Early July.....In a brief on the street interview with Joan Rivers, a reporter gets River’s to speak her mind.

“We already have it (the first gay president) with Obama, so let’s just calm down. You know Michelle is a tranny”, said Rivers openly.
Less than 3 months later a major Obama donor doctor performing a routine outpatient surgery screws up and kills her. That doctor would have made a great IRS or DOJ employee under Obama.
:lol:

You Can Not, Make this Shit Up! :lol:

(circa 8/26) Over the weekend, United Airlines Flight 1462 was traveling from Newark to Denver when a 47-year-old man attached a small device called a Knee Defender to the seat of a 48-year-old woman in front of him.

[...]

The Knee Defender's creator Ira Goldman, who is six feet, three inches tall (yeah, right and chaim witz can play the bass guitar), defended his invention.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Once again johnforbes regurgitates partisan propag[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]