Political discussions about everything
IRS lawyer: Lois Lerner's Blackberry deliberately destroyed after start of congressional probe. Lois Lerner’s Blackberry was intentionally destroyed after Congress had begun its probe into IRS targeting of conservative groups, a senior IRS lawyer acknowledged in a sworn declaration.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08 ... nal-probe/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The IRS scandal all along made Watergate look like the junior varsity.

This isn't even a partisan matter.

When Nixon endeavored to abuse the IRS for partisan purposes, it was -- correctly -- the second article of impeachment against him. Nixon resigned to avoid impeachment in 1974.

What the IRS did under Obama is worse, and then they intentionally destroyed the email evidence.

Obama is very, very lucky that journalism is corrupt and helps him.
Eric Holder plans to vigorously prosecute people in the IRS one day after Obama leaves office
If Holder gave the IRS half the resources he's put on finding something, anything, on a white police officer in Ferguson, IRS officials would already be in jail by now. Instead the DOJ under Obama is used to target enemies and obstruct justice when it furthers the progressive agenda. As soon as an ethical person replaces Holder, that person will start cleaning house and getting judges to issue arrest warrants from Obama's cronies.
As an I.T. Architect I find it amazing that the Obama Administration thinks it can get away with this scam/lie. If they really want people to think that LL using BB means that her email was stored on her computer, well, that's just not the case. A Black Berry Enterprise Server controls the flow of email to/from her BB, and that means that there were backups of the server as well as sync'd copies of her email in several locations - not to mention all the other accounts that had "Crashed computers"....

This is far worse than Watergate.
Leroy is exactly right in his comments.

There are multiple redundancies in all aspects of running an IT shop, from server load balancing, to multiple pathways thru the IP routing system, to ... ah yes...the good old backup systems.
The administration is depending on the general overall ignorance of investigators and the public, thinking they can pass this off as a "hard drive crash".

I can say this: If there were no backups (required by law, by the way), then the IT staff is grossly negligent.

Those e-mails exist.
Those e-mails exist.
Of course they do! The only way they don't exist is if someone from IT spent a lot of time, erasing data from several different servers, even then that data can be revived from those servers. The end user may erase the emails from their devices or even destroy their hard drives but they can't erase the data from the servers.
Koskinen seemed surprised when asked whether the IRS contingency backup tapes were accessed to obtain these email messages.

Even if not on servers (which they would be), they would be on tapes.

The IRS is just stalling to play out the clock on Obama's time in office.

This is political abuse which must have come from Valerie Jarrett and/or Ben Rhodes, and that's why they lie about "missing" email.

Watergate looks very silly and small compared to abuse of the IRS.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]