Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
Interesting but I want more information before I pay $10.00 a day for another channel. They should offer the first month free and if it's good content then I shell out the money, no problems.

Carlos
By snakeoil
Sarah Palin has asked Americans to reduce the trade deficit by eating less Chinese food.

In an interview on Fox News this morning, the former Alaska governor claimed that our growing trade deficit with China has become a national security risk and outlined her strategy for reversing the trend.

“We need to quit eating so much darn Chinese food,” she told Fox and Friends’ Steve Doocy. “Don’t Americans realize that the Chinese are taking too much of our money already?

“Every time I go to Wal-Mart all I see are ‘Made in China’ labels. Toys. Televisions. Those things you screw into the ceiling to make light come out. Everything is made over there nowadays.

“It's hard to find American-made televisions. But can’t we go without Chinese take-out? There are so many good, old-fashioned American choices out there. Ever heard of pizza?”
http://dailycurrant.com/2014/07/23/sara ... deficit-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Intrepid
Yeah, when you can get al Jizz-Era included in most basic cable packages, peace be upon allah and his prophet Mo-Ham-Head (Or is it Mo-Ham-Hock? I can never remember).
By johnforbes
Given the shoddy performance of the State Dept over the past few years, it should pay Palin for advice.

Palin and Romney both saw Russia as a big geopolitical threat.

Obama and Kerry scoffed at that, and they were completely and totally wrong.
By RealJustme
Given the shoddy performance of the State Dept over the past few years, it should pay Palin for advice.
Just imagine, our over paid National Security Adviser Susan Rice could be replaced by Obama for just $9.95 a month and receive more accurate and timely advise.
By elklindo69
johnforbes wrote:Given the shoddy performance of the State Dept over the past few years, it should pay Palin for advice.

Educate the board on how many Russian terrorists were arrested in the States ever since 9/11?
By elklindo69
RealJustme wrote:
Just imagine, our over paid National Security Adviser Susan Rice could be replaced by Obama for just $9.95 a month and receive more accurate and timely advise.
I'll be generous and give Palin credit for identifying Russia as a regional threat.

Geopolitical foe? She making that shit up.

You can pay her 10 bucks a month to make shit up, I won't stop you... :lol:
By RealJustme
I'll be generous and give Palin credit for identifying Russia as a regional threat.

Geopolitical foe? She making that shit up.
Was that an attempt at a joke? Today Obama charged that Russia has violated the 1987 nuke treaty and testing nukes that have been banned.

Palin nailed Russia's threat, while Susan Rice claims Russia is motivated by a youtube video, Hillary promises the maker of that video will be arrested and held without a trial, Obama and his family heads off to a fund raiser then a much deserved vacation.

$9.95 a month is a steal
By tvd
elklindo69 wrote:
johnforbes wrote:Given the shoddy performance of the State Dept over the past few years, it should pay Palin for advice.

Educate the board on how many Russian terrorists were arrested in the States ever since 9/11?

Ummm....at least two known Russian terrorists.....
You forget about these innocent boys so soon?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzhokhar_a ... n_Tsarnaev
By johnforbes
Elkin, you may want to educate yourself on the obvious geopolitical threat posed by Russia.

Sure, educating yourself may be a difficult task, but undertake it anyhow.

When Romney discussed Russia as a geopolitical threat, Obama scoffed and his many minions in the press laughed as well.

Guess what, Palin and Romney were absolutely correct.

And Obama -- with his secret SAT and LSAT scores -- was wrong.
By Grog
Let's see if Forbes can actually discuss something:

What is Russia doing that is a direct threat to the U.S. at the moment? You may include the regional conflict in Ukraine if you like. But let's not include imaginings and Fox fun facts. And let's not include extrapolations of what might be.

Thanks in advance.
By johnforbes
Elkin, you may want to educate yourself on the obvious geopolitical threat posed by Russia.

When Romney discussed Russia as a geopolitical threat, Obama scoffed and his many minions in the press laughed as well.

By RealJustme
What is Russia doing that is a direct threat to the U.S. at the moment?
Grog are you implying that Obama's sanctions on Russia are wrong?

Also did you miss the news:
Obama accused Russia of violating a key nuclear weapons treaty and has tested ground-launched cruise missiles with a range of 3,400 miles. Obama said producing launchers for this type of nuclear missile threatens the United States.
By Grog
Apparently Forbes cannot discuss anything. I doubt that comes as a surprise to anyone.

Obama and the EU are imposing sanctions on Russia because Russia is causing a regional conflict in eastern Europe. Not the U.S.

So, whenever you're ready, JustFreedManMe, please tell me the realization (not Cheneyesque rationalizations) and actual threats/actions Russia has manifested on the U.S.

As of right now, today, I have have seen none. Were there missiles launched at the U.S.? Was there another "Red Dawn" invasion of sacred American soil? Has Russia imposed economic sanctions on the U.S.? What specifically has Russia done to the U.S. that leaves no doubt Mrs. Palin and Gov. Romney were correct?

Again, thanks in advance!
By johnforbes

By Grog
Apparently Forbes cannot discuss anything. I doubt that comes as a surprise to anyone.

Obama and the EU are imposing sanctions on Russia because Russia is causing a regional conflict in eastern Europe. Not the U.S.

So, whenever you're ready, JustFreedManMe, please tell me the realization (not Cheneyesque rationalizations) and actual threats/actions Russia has manifested on the U.S.

As of right now, today, I have seen none. Were there missiles launched at the U.S.? Was there another "Red Dawn" invasion of sacred American soil? Has Russia imposed economic sanctions on the U.S.? What specifically has Russia done to the U.S. that leaves no doubt Mrs. Palin and Gov. Romney were correct?

Again, thanks in advance!

Also, what's this from the notoriously lamestream liberal Fox?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/04 ... port-says/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Defense officials told Fox News the test was "not unexpected" and that "START treaty notification occurred."

Is that what you were talking about, JustFreeManMe? If not, let me know.
By Malcolm
RealJustme wrote:Interesting but I want more information before I pay $10.00 a day for another channel. They should offer the first month free and if it's good content then I shell out the money, no problems.
How 'bout if Jack McCain is co-host?
Attachments
sarah_palin_topless.jpg
sarah_palin_topless.jpg (77.29 KiB) Viewed 9533 times
By johnforbes
The discussion during the debates, of course, had been whether -- to replicate their babble -- Russia was an "existential threat."

When Romney discussed Russia as a prime geopolitical threat, Obama scoffed and his many minions in the press laughed as well.

By elklindo69
tvd wrote:
elklindo69 wrote:

Ummm....at least two known Russian terrorists.....
You forget about these innocent boys so soon?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzhokhar_a ... n_Tsarnaev
??????????

:shock:
By elklindo69
johnforbes wrote:The discussion during the debates, of course, had been whether -- to replicate their babble -- Russia was an "existential threat."

When Romney discussed Russia as a prime geopolitical threat, Obama scoffed and his many minions in the press laughed as well.

Romney and Palin made up the threat so they can stay relevant.

:roll:
By johnforbes
Elkin, I understand you've never taken a course in foreign policy, but you should at least wonder why Obama and his advisors blew this one so badly.

The discussion during the debates, of course, had been whether -- to replicate their babble -- Russia was an "existential threat."

By RealJustme
Romney and Palin made up the threat so they can stay relevant.
Obama denied the Russia threat so that makes him...
By elklindo69
johnforbes wrote:Elkin, I understand you've never taken a course in foreign policy, but you should at least wonder why Obama and his advisors blew this one so badly.

Romney said he doesn't see Russia as a direct threat, but that it still has a big impact worldwide.

"This is a nation which I don’t see as a threat to us," Romney said. "But in terms of who's playing politically against America, of course it’s Russia, and of course the president recognizes that. He may not want to say it, but of course he recognizes that on the playing field of the United Nations and geopolitics, it's Russia.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/pos ... eat-to-us/
By johnforbes
As stated supra, the discussion during the debates had been whether -- to replicate their babble -- Russia was an "existential threat."

By RealJustme
Obama has never been held accountable or rated on his performance, he's coasted on the liberals' holistic view of what he could achieve if pushed through the system based upon his non white male status. We now know how that turned out.
By elklindo69
johnforbes wrote:As stated supra, the discussion during the debates had been whether -- to replicate their babble -- Russia was an "existential threat."

Palin was correct for the wrong reasons. And John Forbes seems to emulate this through lazy minded C&Ping and a lack of original thinking.

I'm not an expert in geopolitics but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Russia is a geopolitical threat...to Ukraine and it's other neighbors who are not aligned with NATO. Will USA go to war over Ukraine...NO.

No US president would ever send troops over to Russia's back yard, to fight over a non NATO country. That would be insanity. I'm not sure what Romney was eluding do by making that statement? Now whether or not Obama's foreign policy triggered Putin to invade Ukraine, that can't be proven. Not to mention Bush did nothing when Russia invaded Georgia...
By straightahead
Hillary Clinton has a new TV station and it's free to subscribe.

But it costs $500 to cancel.
By johnforbes
Correct for the wrong reasons?

Obama -- with his secret scholastic aptitude test scores -- was WRONG for the wrong reasons.

As to "lack of original thinking," Elkin, you cannot post one original thought.

Nor can I.

Nor can anybody who lives in western culture. The pre-Socratics originated almost every idea, including the notion of an "idea" itself.

No, it did not take a genius to figure out that Russia was a prime geopolitical threat. Palin, a busy housewife in Alaska, figured that out.

Obama didn't figure it out, and he laughed at Romney who did.
By Clownkicker
One would think that, with johnforbes being the boring pedant he is, that he would understand the concept of "semantics".

elklindo used words with a common 'everyday discussion' meaning and johnforbes then uses the words in a technical, theoretical sense that is out of context and smugly pretends he is talking about the same thing.

johnny, elklindo used "lack of original thinking" to mean thought processes of your own to arrive at your opinion, as opposed to simply having pablum spoon fed to you by Breitbart or FOXnews to be regurgitated without understanding, like you and RealTool do.

You substitute endless copy-and-paste for understanding and discussion, as if what you first posted is self-evident and needs no elaboration, and everything you have to say on any issue can be thoroughly encapsulated in four lines of thoughtless prose. Well, it probably can.

Even the semantics game you play exhibits the same lack of thought and understanding that your political posts do.
You are simply regurgitating what some psychology or philosophy professor mentioned in passing 40 years ago without grasping that you never actually understood what he meant.
By johnforbes
Clownslacker's posts are always wrong for the wrong reasons.

Obama -- with his secret scholastic aptitude test scores -- was WRONG for the wrong reasons.

As to "lack of original thinking," Elkin cannot post one original thought.

Nor can I.

Clownsucker can't post a coherent thought.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]