Political discussions about everything
JustFreedManMe continues to idolize the manly Putin. How long before the ruffle of taffeta and the preening prance of typing with a discernible lisp of effete and effeminate effrontery can only mean Forbes is in the house once again seeking out JustFreedManMe's minuscule scepter to validate their co-rule of the clueless conservative cadre. Hopefully Forbes won't get his satin slippers too dirty as he rounds the bases and heads for JustFreedManMe's nappy dugout.
Most presidents are never off duty, but when has this one ever been on duty? Fund raising has been his number one priority. That and (poorly played) golf, and vacations.

Even now, nobody knows where he was the night of the Benghazi attacks.

But I bet Reggie Love has a pretty good idea, being able to see the top of the Dear Leader's head as it bobbed away in his lap.
All we know is that Obama went to sleep fairly early on Sept 11, 2012 and the next morning flew off to a fundraiser in Vegas.

While he slept, the 4 in Benghazi were fighting and perishing.

To show how pathetic media outlets are, nobody at AP or Reuters or NBC or CNN is even inquiring into this scandal where Obama lied about a video causing the attack so he could get reelected.

Benghazi was worse than Watergate, and so was the IRS abuse, and it certainly was bad when Obama lied again and again about keeping your doctor/plan.
All we know is that Obama went to sleep fairly early on Sept 11, 2012 and the next morning flew off to a fundraiser in Vegas.

While he slept, the 4 in Benghazi were fighting and perishing.
Buuuutttttt, he was on duty, Obama is alllllwayyyssss on duty. He'll be on duty next month when he spends 16 days in a 12 million dollar home of a donor after returning from his Camp David vacation where he's presently was on duty. He only took 9 weeks of vacation last year, the poor guy is working his ass off, regular Americans should feel sorry for him.
Recalling that video of black woman Peggy Joseph. I'm thinking Obama said that of himself. With his bills paid for the rest of his life, he went on permanent vacation the day of his inauguration ....showing up in Washington a few days each month only to collect his pay.
"New book out says they have separate bedrooms, vacation apart, ..."-

In other words, they're just like every other old married couple; doing everything they can to save their marriage.
You would know how common that is if you were straight.

johnny, johnny, johnny-----gossip, honestly.
You catty types do love to dish the dirt.

M-E-O-W !girl.
Obama is..as he put it in one of his speeches ,"doing his job". I would agree if his job was going around the country on our dime attending private dinners passing around the hat for his Party.
Should we be concern that Obama is not giving enough attention to domestic and international problems during his fund raising tour? A spokesperson said no ....Obama apparently tunes in to CNN between dinners and is as well informed as the rest of us.
Now we know why Michelle, their daughters and Barack have spent millions of tax payer's dollars flying back and forth to Palm Springs California on Air Force One and Air force two, over the last few months. They're shopping in between vacations and golf outings.
The Obamas are reportedly poised to purchase a custom-built high-class home in the Rancho Mirage section of California for $4.25 million.

White House officials deny the reports, but realtors say otherwise, claiming that the first family are in escrow for the Thunderbird Heights community house, located on a hilltop near Palm Springs in the same area once called home by Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope and Bing Crosby, the Los Angeles Times reports.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... sert-home-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He would like to take his reach-around-friendship with johnny to the next level.
Clown, Grog used the same "reach-around-friendship" question just a few days ago, I asked him what that meant and he never answered...so I'll ask again, what does that mean?
It would seem more than unlikely that someone who has typed "men's anuses" as many times as JustFreedManMe has, would NOT now the name of the term for what he and Forbes do for each other on a constant basis around here and in their private circular reading room.
No. I said I'd be around. I know you don't like and can't withstand even the most cursory fact-checking, but it's kinda fun.

Why do you think the Times pulled your link? Or did they? Maybe you just posted a dead end link to begin with in the belief and expectation that the cadre would blindly accept another of your endless mendacities.

P.T. "JustFreedManMe" Barnum
You were fact-checked up there at 4:54, with a screen-cap, for fun. You failed, again.

I'm sure you'll convince Forbes and a few others otherwise, but the fact(s) are there for anyone with eyes and an IQ in positive numbers to see.

The problem for you, and entertainment for guys like me, is that you are nothing more than a goof. I know you're goofing, your followers don't. They, especially Forbes, think you're real and legitimate. I effortlessly proved you're the opposite of real and legit.

But don't stop, ever. Please. :lol:
I really liked the ten foot tall "two story" waterfall feature (two stories is around 20 feet in architectural lingo) and that RealTool's article called the house a "high-class home" .

"high-class" :lol:

Yeah, that's objective reporting. :lol:

You never tire of swilling down the partisan propaganda as if it were actually news, do you RealTool?
After all, that's why you're called a real tool.

Will RealTool learn that this is the price of his non-stop trolling?

Nope. He'll be back tomorrow begging to be made a fool of yet again.
White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Tuesday the report was “not accurate.”
When it's public record the Obama family bought the house, you can bet Josh will say "I didn't lie, the article wasn't accurate, it only has 6 bedrooms not 7."
^^^^^See? Here he is begging for more, as I predicted.

"Are you saying the Obama family has no class?"-RealTool

I wasn't saying anything about the Obama family........BECAUSE THEY WERE NEVER LOOKING AT THAT HOUSE, YOU MORON.

It's amazing.
RealTool walks right over, turns around, puts his hands on his knees and bends his legs a bit and says, "This clown wants to be kicked again, please."
What a dimwit.

Know when to slink away, RealTool.
I wasn't saying anything about the Obama family........BECAUSE THEY WERE NEVER LOOKING AT THAT HOUSE, YOU MORON.
First you say they have no class, now you're saying they're stupid, you should always look at a house before you buy it.
Is that some of your serious discussion material, Forbes?

Anyway, the ruffle of taffeta and the preening prance of typing with a discernible lisp of effete and effeminate effrontery can only mean Forbes is in the house once again seeking out JustFreedManMe's minuscule scepter to validate their co-rule of the clueless conservative cadre. Hopefully Forbes won't get his satin slippers too dirty as he rounds the bases and heads for JustFreedManMe's nappy dugout in the circular reading room.
I bet you are. :lol:
http://www.gays-cruising.com/in/thurmon ... ted_states" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As they will say in Thurmont this evening, the ruffle of taffeta and the preening prance of typing with a discernible lisp of effete and effeminate effrontery can only mean Forbes is in the house once again seeking out JustFreedManMe's minuscule scepter to validate their co-rule of the clueless conservative cadre. Hopefully Forbes won't get his satin slippers too dirty as he rounds the bases and heads for JustFreedManMe's nappy dugout in the circular reading room.
I thought you were cruising in Thurmont, Forbes. Are you waiting for your nail polish to dry? Your perm to set? Waiting for a service to deliver chapstick/lipstick for your glory-holing at the Thurmont Tool House?

The other cruisers are eagerly anticipating the ruffle of taffeta and the preening prance of typing with a discernible lisp of effete and effeminate effrontery can only mean Forbes is in the house once again seeking out JustFreedManMe's minuscule scepter to validate their co-rule of the clueless conservative cadre. Hopefully Forbes won't get his satin slippers too dirty as he rounds the bases and heads for JustFreedManMe's nappy dugout in the circular reading room.
johnforbes calls my views "juvenile" yet he can never seem to muster even the slightest rebuttal to any of them.

So I guess that would make his views "childish" at best.

It's tough living with the embarrassment of your intellectual impotence, isn't it, johnny?
johnforbes calls my views "juvenile" yet he can never seem to muster even the slightest rebuttal to any of them.
First you said the Obama had no class because of the house they bought then in they're defense you said they didn't even look at it before they bought it. I would say your views are juvenile because we all know I nailed it and you tried to defend the Obama family's virtue.

Obama bought that house, that'a the reason they spent $50 million "government money" flying back and forth spending time in the area deciding if they wanted to spend $4.5 million of their own money on the house over the last year.
What's the world coming to when RealTool won't even believe FOXnews any longer?
Myfoxla is a local liberal news channel in Southern California, it has nothing to do with Fox News, a little research will tell you it got it's name 50 years ago. Besides do you really believe everything a White House spokesperson tells you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obama was asked by a reporter about the house and Obama refused to comment, he didn't even smile, he just had a blank look turned around and walked away. People that live in the community say they saw the Presidential convoy at the house twice and the secret service interviewed many of them that live near the house. The Obama family have bought that house you say has no class.
Saw a photo of the house....with the palm trees it looks like an oasis....a house only a Muslim could love. I can't wait to see the news of some white neighbor reporting a suspicious black man trying to break into that house.LOL Remember the famous Obama line at the White House,"this is my house now..."
"Myfoxla is a local liberal news channel in Southern California, it has nothing to do with Fox News..."

Once again, a little fact-checking puts another of JustFreedManMe's mendacities on display.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myfoxla.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:

Shhh. Let's watch for his whirling dervish spinning.

And what of Forbes? Did he get caught in a cruising dragnet last night?
More likely johnforbes finally hooked up with that burly Marine he's been eying for months at the local biker bar where everyone wears leather and side burn mustaches.

johnny cruises for a manly man.

Why he messes around with RealTool here is a mystery.
Yes, Clownhicker's views are juvenile.

And childish at best.

Nobody can seem to muster the slightest rebuttal to any of Clownhicker's views because his idiocy is so sustained that nobody bothers.

It's tough living with intellectual impotence, isn't it, but then that's Mrs. Clownhicker's problem.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]