Political discussions about everything
Note that the Clinton speech is dated 2/17/98.

Clinton ordered the bombing of Iraq to begin on December 16,1998.
Exactly, I even told Clown that was speech to the military about the need to use military force...which he did, but turned out not to be enough so he and Democrats pushed Bush into invading based upon false information Clinton presented, even in the speech I link to.

Democrats own Iraq. Democrats led us into a war based upon lies starting from the top "Bubba" who was using it as a distraction from his banging a young intern. Bush followed the law Democrats pushed through and actually won the war, then along comes Obama who loses it after it was won. Democrats operate on lies and laziness, look what's happen in Iraq, Democrats should be ashamed at the loss of American lives all for a distraction.
By Grog
I think most are quite confident you believe that be to true.

And before we forget: Ah, the ruffle of taffeta and the preening prance of typing with a discernible lisp of effete and effeminate effrontery can only mean Forbes is in the house once again seeking out JustFreedManMe's minuscule scepter to validate their co-rule of the clueless conservative cadre. Hopefully Forbes won't get his satin slippers too dirty as he rounds the bases and heads for JustFreedManMe's nappy dugout.
I honestly don't understand how you clowns can insist that EVERYONE believed there were WMDs in Iraq
They smile in your face, all the time they want to take your place, the back stabbers!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By snakeoil
This is scary. Watch the video. As I've stated before, I'm split in my thoughts about this issue. 12 million illegal immigrants in the US (about one out of 27 in the population.) I read a news article about a doctor that is an illegal immigrant and has had his own practice for 37 years in this country. Not all of those crossing the border are from the Americas. I'm afraid that we will one day see an incident that will make 9/11 look like child's play.

http://noisyroom.net/blog/2014/07/20/fo ... ts-coming/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By snakeoil
My local newspaper had an indepth article about the illegal immigrant children. These are highlights:

1. These children are going to clog the immigration courts and the administration is pushing to put the children's cases on fast track. This will make it impossible to procequte adults for an even longer time than it takes to bring am adult to a hearing.

2. Lawyers MUST be provided for each child-no 10+ children per lawuer.

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]