Political discussions about everything
Obama Skipped Aunt's Funeral; Went Golfing Instead. After Zeituni Onyango, the woman President Obama wrote of in his book, Dreams from My Father, died in a South Boston nursing home this month, her closest relatives gathered her belongings at her nearby apartment. There, framed photographs of her with the president covered the wall.

Weeping before a polished wood coffin at her wake this past Saturday, they described Ms. Onyango, the half sister of the president’s father, as “the spirit of the Obama family” and talked about raising money to send her body back to Kenya. Mr. Obama sent a condolence note, Ms. Onyango’s family members said, but the president did not attend, as he was golfing.
So Obama justified shutting down a whole golf course to go golfing that day but can't attend his own Aunt's funeral. You can bet if it was a black leader Obama would have been there for the photo ops, but he had nothing to gain by attending his poor Aunt's funeral, nothing. That is Obama for you.
Look at the liberals on the Internet, as they scream insults and foam at the mouth in rage at the very notion of a different idea.

Obama's aunt and uncle were useful to him in the past, and Obama lied about his uncle with whom he stayed briefly while getting Harvard housing.

But both became a problem for Obama, so he just ignored their plight.

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]