Political discussions about everything
Chelsea Clinton is currently one of the most successful young leaders in our nation, her accomplishments are unparalleled in modern history and everyone loves her. 2018 Chelsea will become a Senator, 2020 she'll become our President.
Chelsea Clinton has helped revamp the Clinton Global Initiative into a more effective and efficient charitable organization, using skills that may help her mother, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, if she runs for president in 2016.

As vice chair of the Clinton Foundation, Chelsea Clinton used data analysis and management skills she developed in the private sector and applied them to the foundation started by former President Bill Clinton after he left office, according to an interview she did with Fast Company.

Since joining the foundation in 2011, Chelsea Clinton commissioned an audit, consolidated offices, instituted performance targets, and streamlined management, according to Fast Company.

"You can't measure everything, but you can measure almost everything through qualitative and quantitative means so that we known what we're disproportionately good at," Chelsea Clinton told Fast Company. "And, candidly, what we're not so good at, so we can stop doing that and double down on what we're particularly disproportionately good at."

Chelsea Clinton has left the door open to one day running for public office herself.

"I live in a city and a state where I support my elected representatives," Clinton said in an interview with the business magazine Fast Company. If at some point that weren’t the case, and I didn’t support my mayor or my city councilwoman or my congresswoman or either of my senators — and I’m lucky to live in a state where I have lots of women representing me, you know — maybe then I’d have to ask and answer the question for myself, and come to a different answer. Money isn't a measure of success in my life, I've turned down several offers of high paying leadership positions; I'm about helping others, that's what brings me satisfaction. If there comes a time being in public office would allow me to do more, I would consider stepping forward and doing my part for this country."
Most of the money generated by the Foundation is for the Clinton's personal investments and Hillary's war chest. Chelsea was brought on board to give the Foundation a look of legitimacy. She has no real power. Bubba controls it all. I thought everyone knew that.
Money isn't a measure of success in my life, I've turned down several offers of high paying leadership positions; I'm about helping others, that's what brings me satisfaction.
Really?
Chelsea Clinton may be headed downtown, she's moving on up – to a new $10.5 million condo across the street from New York City's Madison Square Park, the New York Post reports.
So she's working for a non-profit ran by her Dad to help the poor but she's paid enough to buy a $10.5 million condo at 32 years old? She says she turned down the big money to devote her life to helping others, just imagine what she could have bought if she accepted one of those jobs that paid her what she's worth.
Chelsea inherited the same limo liberal mindset as her parents -- condemn the rich, but live like them yourself.

Do "work" for a non-profit, but live in a 10 million dollar condo.

Look, Chelsea is a spoiled little kid who has never worked a day in her life, nor will she ever.

Sorta like the Obamas.
The Clintons have taken old style Chicago style machine politics and gone nationwide with it. We are never going to see the end of the corrupt, criminal, disgusting and sleazy cabal of hooligans known as the Clinton outfit.

The only upside is that Hillary could only tolerate having to push one progeny out of her twat (or perhaps Bill could only stand having to fuck her once). Having to endure another mob like the Kennedys (who are for the most part are starting to die out, although it appears "Chappaquiddick" Ted's heir is about to be inflicted upon us) would simply be too much.

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]