Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Thinker
I did not notice that Manda asked if her butt needs a spanking? I can do it to whatever level you want if you are into that kinkiness. However, I see you and just want to caress you so my thoughts naturally turn to massages.
By mandadees
Oh John thank you! Is there room in that tub for me too? A nice long soak and a massage from two guys sounds like heaven! :)

Thinker, I knew you had big hands, :oops:
By Jbe
Manda, it wOOd be a tight squeeze...but that could be a VERY good thing! :mrgreen:

I don't have big hands... but I've been told they are talented. :oops: :oops: :D :D :D
By mandadees
I'm sure talented hands too! :oops:
I'm 5'4" barefoot. I think we will fit. :oops: :oops:
By Jbe
Somewhere along the road I thought you were taller. But your height is totally ok with me. Since I'm not very tall myself, I likes 'em on the shorter side.

And it wOOd be a NICE fit in the tub! Oooohhhhh... let's do it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Thinker
5' 4" is just the right height for my bed. While you were lying down, you would be the perfect size for me to give you an Australian Kiss!

A friend of mine let me practice giving a massage tonight. She was going on a date later so wanted me to wipe off the massage oil. That lavender oil on the towel smells very nice. Hate to wash it...love the smell. Would be nicer to smell a lavender smelling Manda!
By mandadees
Mmm you both made me smile! :)

By monkeykoys
Thinker wrote:I did not notice that Manda asked if her butt needs a spanking? I can do it to whatever level you want if you are into that kinkiness. However, I see you and just want to caress you so my thoughts naturally turn to massages.
Good idea, she rally deserves by a massage. If I've give a chance I'll massage her pussy through my long soft tongue...
Last edited by RavenVW on Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Signatrure advertising other site(s)
By mandadees
Last edited by RavenVW on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Signatrure advertising other site(s)

So GLAD to see some oversight here!! (We can work on the spelling and grammar a teeny bit too after we clean up the weird stuff, LOL!!!)

Thanks for the comment M :)
By FastFive
Hey hey look at that... Raven reads the Reports. I went through all the recent posts by "monkeykoys" and reported every single one since they all had the link in the sig and most had a link in the body of the message as well. :roll:
By mandadees
FastFive wrote:Hey hey look at that... Raven reads the Reports. I went through all the recent posts by "monkeykoys" and reported every single one since they all had the link in the sig and most had a link in the body of the message as well. :roll:
Just think positive, I hope some housekeeping gets done here, the dust bunny devils were taking over!

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]