Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By mandadees
I really hate that I can't see my own flashes. They go to the archive and no one can see them or vote or comment after just as week!! This really takes away the fun of posting and I hope someone will bother to read this and respond please. I have left messages up on the boards asking questions s before and never get responses now that Kiki is gone.

On top of that, I got another weird email asking me to contribute. I am concerned it isn't a real email and now I have received it twice and still no response from VW.

I'll probably post anyway but it is a lot less fun with this archiving.

:cry:
By JoinUs
I have to agree with the archive issue of instant tit and ass posts. Taking away the ability to view ones own contribution is annoying, then being unable to read or reply to messages within such a short period of time is extremely off putting to the point that i have not bothered to post more.

Seeing peoples comments is part of the enjoyment of posting our photos, being unable to see, read or reply makes one feel cut off from our own work. As my other half above said she is uninterested in posting if she can no longer have access to her own posts.

Please fix this, as until it changes we will probably only post on other sites.
By mandadees
:?: I would like to see the flashes stay up and open for voting and commenting for a lot longer time. Can this be changed? I would like to submit contri but it is not as fun if they are hidden after a week or two?

Please someone answer. :?:
By nautguy
Management has clearly lost its way from the days of past....too much money-making (on the backs (and asses and tits ;-) of other people's post...easy money...they've lost perspective! Too much money can do that to people... if we all walk away, then they will suddenly wake up! Cant build a great site as easily again..they dont realize it that their strength is the people who post and responding to them and providing them some control on their posts is a good and necessary thing!
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]