Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By BabyCakes
http://www.voyeurweb.com/flash/tits/view/3179097-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now...I also have a question if anyone can answer. There's been a few times I've posted flashes and they haven't gone to the overview page. At least not on my end. This post is an example of that. I uploaded, it went through, but not showing on the page. Slightly annoying. Lol oh well! I'll just share the link here! ;)
By Thinker
Great picture. Even in the harsh sunlight, you make a soft image. Nice work!

Cannot help you on how images are chosen for the main page.
By BabyCakes
Oh I'm not worried about the main page as much although thankfully it showed up there. But when in click on overview of Tit Flash page, mine isn't posted there. Just wondering if that's just a problem on my end or if others don't see it there either. Added a screen shot of what I meant. Mine should've been the most recent one, but it's not posted there for me for some reason. And I've had others do that too.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (239.02 KiB) Viewed 28007 times
By Jbe
Beats me how the tit and ass flash upload and/or post and display. Truthfully I rarely even go to either of those sections unless somebody posts a comment or starts a thread.

BabyCakes, your pics are amazing in their simplicity and beauty. You have a great eye for layout... and of course your model is amazing from all angles. Again, I love how you play with light and shadows.

And from yesterday... Flash 1-4-15 I'm speechless... and drooling.
By Thinker
I normally focus on a lady's smile. But BabyCakes takes the cake with her mouth. I don't know what it is, but I'm falling in love!
By mandadees
Jbe wrote:Beats me how the tit and ass flash upload and/or post and display. Truthfully I rarely even go to either of those sections unless somebody posts a comment or starts a thread.

BabyCakes, your pics are amazing in their simplicity and beauty. You have a great eye for layout... and of course your model is amazing from all angles. Again, I love how you play with light and shadows.

And from yesterday... Flash 1-4-15 I'm speechless... and drooling.

I don't see this John? Was it pulled? Baby, I'm SURE it was amazing as always!! :)
By Jbe
Manda, I don't see it either. BabyCakes may have pulled it for some reason. I do have it saved... and it is amazing. If she will allow it, I can re-post it here. Or maybe she can re-post it here.

What say you, BC? :D
By BabyCakes
What the.... :shock: I never pulled anything! I didn't even know I could. Not sure what happened to it! If you'd like to repost here John, that's definitely ok with me. I honestly can't even quite remember which one it was. How does a picture get pulled I wonder. :/
By BabyCakes
I think I see what happened...when I go to my contributions and click on them, it takes me to redclouds instead, weird. Wonder why they got moved to there.
By Jbe
BabyCakes, after a certain amount of time the tit flashes will go to Funbags Archives... but they don't usually go to RedClouds. Something must have gotten goobered up in the process somewhere.

Anyway... here is is...
Attachments
1-4-15.jpg
1-4-15.jpg (50.22 KiB) Viewed 27672 times
By mandadees
Jbe wrote:This IS weird. It's not on the list scrolling through... but when I go to your "Girl and Truck" contri and go to the bottom of the page and click on it, it shows up. Hmmmm....

Squeezable titties 1-4-15
Thank you John,

I found this new one and here is the link. Babycakes, these are soo soo sexy! :)

http://www.voyeurweb.com/flash/tits/vie ... -babycakes
By Lothario2
Whooooo weee... am I beginning to become... or "be cum" a total BabyCakes fan!
I was looking around for the "Like" button and realized this isn't Facebook!! hehehe

Whatever is happening to your postings BabyCakes... if you're not pulling them... then I'm about to start "pulling" on something here!! hehehe ;)
By BabyCakes
Thanks guys!! :) well, since my flash is broken for today on VW, I'll just post it here instead. :P
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (263.56 KiB) Viewed 27363 times
By Thinker
Ha-ha! It took me a second reading to realize you meant by your "flash" being broken that it was a "tit flash!" I looked at those humongous tits in the picture and thought that the camera flash looked like it lit them up quite well. ;)

BTW Those humongous tits look good enough to eat. Do your nipples react when they are sucked?
By Jbe
BabyCakes, you can post all you want right here! :D :D :D If you need a little assistance soaping up the girls, gimme a shout! I'll be glad to lend a hand- or two! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;) ;) ;)
By Lothario2
Mmmm... BabyCakes.. that last pic has me feelin... all.... bubbly!!

Ooohhh... I LOVE your big areolas! :P
By mandadees
Jbe wrote:BabyCakes, after a certain amount of time the tit flashes will go to Funbags Archives... but they don't usually go to RedClouds. Something must have gotten goobered up in the process somewhere.

Anyway... here is is...
A lot of Goobering goes on around here lately. Ha ha!

Both of these flashes are so sexy Babycakes. Posting here is a lot easier, isn't it?

While it's fun to see your scores go up and read the comments on the Flashes, it is a little slower and friendlier here. Some of the commentators seriously need manners! :lol: :lol:
By Thinker
And commentators here have always needed serious manner lessons! We are a bunch of naughty men (and women)...definitely in need of some discipline!
By mandadees
I'm glad the people here in the forums are better behaved. It would be a huge turn off to see some of them post here too.
By FastFive
Great new pic BC.... nom nom nom! :mrgreen:
By mandadees
Soo sexy!! I voted superb!
By BabyCakes
Newest posts can be found in the flash area of course. ;) miss you all!

Love and kisses

BC
Attachments
IMG_9562.JPG
IMG_9562.JPG (160.77 KiB) Viewed 22387 times
IMG_9560.JPG
IMG_9560.JPG (212.43 KiB) Viewed 22387 times
By Thumper
I LOVE that shot with you smiling!
By FastFive
Lookin' totally gorgeous BC.
By BabyCakes
Thanks guys!! I've had more since then but Im too lazy to post links lol

Happy Saturday!! Hope your weekends are fantastsic!! Muah!

BC
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment